What's new

Awami League minister agrees with Delhi on border shooting

Why smile over dead bodies of Bangladeshis. You are are true indian dalal.

Am i the one who encourages smuggling? no you are and then you weep about death bodies. shows how much you care. You want the world to run by your rules, but it won't and thats how it is. and while aazidane was talking about the killings, i am the dalal. You are just hating me for exposing your hypocrisy

Am i the one who encourages smuggling? no you are and then you weep about death bodies. shows how much you care. You want the world to run by your rules, but it won't and thats how it is. and while aazidane was talking about the killings, i am the dalal. You are just hating me for exposing your hypocrisy

You are still discussing this? If someone criticizes RAB for killing criminals ( many people did so), does that mean All of them support Murder, Rape etc??? Stop this silly discussion!

You are still discussing this? If someone criticizes RAB for killing criminals ( many people did so), does that mean All of them support Murder, Rape etc??? Stop this silly discussion!

I am educating idune bhai of his hypocrisy. He doesn't care about murder, he just cares about BNP :lol:

And weren't you the one attacking my respect? why don't you go attack loki and aazidane now? learned about who starts the true cycle already?

I am educating idune bhai of his hypocrisy. He doesn't care about murder, he just cares about BNP :lol:

And weren't you the one attacking my respect? why don't you go attack loki and aazidane now? learned about who starts the true cycle already?

You advocating killing of Bangladehsis because we eat beef. But you will offer to teach someone something; that is utterly oxymoronic. Best you can do preach bigotry and murder with folks from other side of border. Hypocrat is you because you condone indian violation of its own border to welcome and shelter terrorist, drug paddlers and BSF terrorist intrusion but shedding croc tears on cow trade. In civilized world there is law to deal with border vilation. If your and indian logic is applied in Mexico border or elsewhere thousands of indians would be shot dead by now. Let's see you can get nod on that from your indian master. Besides, after 40 years india yet to implement border agreement that was signed 1974. So, its india violating border from highest level to BSF terrorist. And you are worshipping indian killing and bigot ventures.

You advocating killing of Bangladehsis because we eat beef. But you will offer to teach someone something; that is utterly oxymoronic. Best you can do preach bigotry and murder with folks from other side of border. Hypocrat is you because you condone indian violation of its own border to welcome and shelter terrorist, drug paddlers and BSF terrorist intrusion but shedding croc tears on cow trade. In civilized world there is law to deal with border vilation. If your and indian logic is applied in Mexico border or elsewhere thousands of indians would be shot dead by now. Let's see you can get nod on that from your indian master. Besides, after 40 years india yet to implement border agreement that was signed 1974. So, its india violating border from highest level to BSF terrorist. And you are worshipping indian killing and bigot ventures.

Just show me one post where i advocated killing. Or are you still assuming?

Just show me one post where i advocated killing. Or are you still assuming?

Awamis have given back much more than than we paid them.. seems we gonna have to hand over power of BD again to them :lol:

ontopic : why is BD rifles not stopping the smugglers across the border?

ontopic : why is BD rifles not stopping the smugglers across the border?

Because bribe :D bunch of Munafiqs, Murtids, Indian razakars, Rawami dalals :chilli: but unfortunately this time, they are getting defended by our Muslim brothers, i wonder why :undecided:

Because bribe :D bunch of Munafiqs, Murtids, Indian razakars, Rawami dalals :chilli: but unfortunately this time, they are getting defended by our Muslim brothers, i wonder why :undecided:

Yeah exactly. This is what i was saying all along. If u want to do cow smuggling, atleast keep in mind the shares which u have to pay to BSF and BDR before u try to work out the feasibility of your business..

Now this is not what is permissible but a pragmatic approach does make the above calculation imperative.

Dare I say that, people who get themselves killed for not paying BSF while doing business are bad businessmen ?

Back
Top Bottom