What's new

Awami League committing worst genocide in Bangladesh history

Due to quick spread of the protest in many parts of rural Bangladesh and closure of road-arteries, BAL Govt. is now unable to provide respite to its police force---even by transfering them from 'hot' to 'cold' spots. Many apprehending that they will 'break' if the current state of affairs linger for 10 days

:smitten:inshallah i will find election this summer.

As Awami League genocide continues, 4 people killed by Awami League terror police in Bogura. After BDR failed to hold back thousands and thousands of people came out in street latest news is army is deployed. Awami league is forcing Bangladesh army to face to face with people they suppose to protect. In this historic moment any move by army on be half genocidal Awami regime will taint its role as force.

March 3rd, Sunday, 2013 - 11:15 AM BST
11 people killed by Awami League genocide; 7 including 2 woman killed in Bogra district. 4 people including 1 children killed in Rajshahi district.

15 injured in police bullet 5 are in critical condition.

Any one who loves Bangladesh will never resort to such terminology that divides the nation. "A house divided against itself can not stand". That is why we the FF of 71 (unaided, unprotected) kept mum when BB let go the 'real' WC of 71---because no civicl society can thrive on fuel of hatred. At some point we need to nip the flame. More so in Bangladesh----a land washed and flourished by rivers 'Padma - Meghne - Jamuna---each one is FREE-FLOW mainstream. We never looked at these rivers as a plumber (who needs to contril its flow) like politicians with dirt & sewage-filled heart : this is mainstram and this is not ----because too wants to control for continued power and unabated corruption--- so that none can raise even a fingure even he swallows an entire bridge on any of these rivers.

So, came BB's prodigees to thrive on "hate' in care of another super-power 'hate monger'. They devised Chattar-centric 2nd Generation Luxary-class (?) Muktibahini nursed through baby-sitting. All these foes and other real-life babies divided this flourishing nation in order to suit thier nefarious design.

You are Maistream, he is sidestream, then from among the 'mainstreams' you are up-stream and he is the downstream like a dirt-handling "plumber" calls its pipings. What nonsense ! Go elsewhere! Bangladesh is not the place for playing divisive---even the mighty Mughals, Pathans had to dessimate themselves to the stream of the mass : "only one stream" (because this mass learnt Islam under the influence of Sufis who work through 'love' not 'hate" like companions of the Prophet (sw)---that is the eternal stream of Bangla where many sufis are still lying. This is not the land for anti-Islamic "divisive" hanky panky of dirty politics---day in day out.

Cant' you read this ? Only being 5% strong, JI has got the sympathy & shelter of 80+% rural majority for last few days in Central, N-W, E-S Bangladesh, and they are still surviving against a ruthless un-civil state-power despite every odd. JI in additin has now got the support of BNP and Ulema : 2 sizable entity here which BAL just can not bull-doze / brush aside like they did to JI.

Even if any JI member has not done any WC or was not even born in 71, how could we disown him and classify him. Or say he is that stream and he is not----unless someone has any hidden agenda of seriously notorius goal. All are mainstream in Bangladesh as long as he is loyal to Bangladesh---no question for to be loyal to any other part, person or chattar, or so-called ill-concieved chetana or ideology, as long his own chetana / ideology is not conflicting to Bangladesh or Islam or any religion, for that matter.

Well said bro.

Any one who loves Bangladesh will never resort to such terminology that divides the nation. "A house divided against itself can not stand". That is why we the FF of 71 (unaided, unprotected) kept mum when BB let go the 'real' WC of 71---because no civicl society can thrive on fuel of hatred. At some point we need to nip the flame. More so in Bangladesh----a land washed and flourished by rivers 'Padma - Meghne - Jamuna---each one is FREE-FLOW mainstream. We never looked at these rivers as a plumber (who needs to contril its flow) like politicians with dirt & sewage-filled heart : this is mainstram and this is not ----because too wants to control for continued power and unabated corruption--- so that none can raise even a fingure even he swallows an entire bridge on any of these rivers.

So, came BB's prodigees to thrive on "hate' in care of another super-power 'hate monger'. They devised Chattar-centric 2nd Generation Luxary-class (?) Muktibahini nursed through baby-sitting. All these foes and other real-life babies divided this flourishing nation in order to suit thier nefarious design.

You are Maistream, he is sidestream, then from among the 'mainstreams' you are up-stream and he is the downstream like a dirt-handling "plumber" calls its pipings. What nonsense ! Go elsewhere! Bangladesh is not the place for playing divisive---even the mighty Mughals, Pathans had to dessimate themselves to the stream of the mass : "only one stream" (because this mass learnt Islam under the influence of Sufis who work through 'love' not 'hate" like companions of the Prophet (sw)---that is the eternal stream of Bangla where many sufis are still lying. This is not the land for anti-Islamic "divisive" hanky panky of dirty politics---day in day out.

Cant' you read this ? Only being 5% strong, JI has got the sympathy & shelter of 80+% rural majority for last few days in Central, N-W, E-S Bangladesh, and they are still surviving against a ruthless un-civil state-power despite every odd. JI in additin has now got the support of BNP and Ulema : 2 sizable entity here which BAL just can not bull-doze / brush aside like they did to JI.

Even if any JI member has not done any WC or was not even born in 71, how could we disown him and classify him. Or say he is that stream and he is not----unless someone has any hidden agenda of seriously notorius goal. All are mainstream in Bangladesh as long as he is loyal to Bangladesh---no question for to be loyal to any other part, person or chattar, or so-called ill-concieved chetana or ideology, as long his own chetana / ideology is not conflicting to Bangladesh or Islam or any religion, for that matter.

A very welcome post. I agree with you.

1. Jamat don't even believe in the existence of Bangladesh.
2. Jamat practices Moududism. They use Islam to brainwash people and use them later for their political benefit.
3. Any religion and jamat . . . . . . errrr, I believe I don't have to tell you anything about it.

Main cult behind so called "projonmo Chattor" was halak in Sylhet.

Keep your eyes on the news.

I born 6 year after 71 so I don't care what happen back then. If you want to cry about it then go ahead but I am not interested. :undecided:

I am more interested what's happening in 2013 and how Awami thugs including Awami gopal ganja police killing my fellow Muslims brethren like birds. I am also disturb by how India killing my fellow country men on the boarder. Anyone still supporting Awami and still have soft corner for India is simply "thugs of lowest quality and ****** dalal". :angry:

BBC News - Three killed in more Bangladesh war crimes violence

An outsider will never care about 71 so whether you are interested or not, really doesn't matter.

Usually, these kinds of things happen when you try to burn the policemen alive and/or attack them with intention to kill.

Islami Shibir is coming. Naam shune ai ovasta.........:lol:

Look up @ShadowFaux :P

They are peace-loving protesters. Anyway, believe me, there are many who are gonna fight back and some are already fighting back. The whole nation will fight against these anti-state children of jamat-matha elements.

Just keep an eye on the TV. You won't be dissapointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
March 3rd, Sunday, 2013 - 13:55 PM BST

18 people killed by Awami League genocide; 7 including 2 woman killed in Bogra district.
4 people including 1 children killed in Rajshahi district.
Poilice also killed people in Jaipurhat, Jinaidah, Satkhira and Gazipur district.

Back
Top Bottom