What's new

Awami League committing worst genocide in Bangladesh history

U can see Basherkella in FB. They R updating news there.

Heavy clashes going on Malibagh and paltan with BNP. Lots will die I am afraid.

The BAL government never imagined this, almost the entire nation is united against this fascist government. It's falling apart outside Dhaka. Dhaka will be the last to fall but it has to fall. The process has begun and it's spreading swiftly.

The BAL government never imagined this, almost the entire nation is united against this fascist government. It's falling apart outside Dhaka. Dhaka will be the last to fall but it has to fall. The process has begun and it's spreading swiftly.

bnp and jamaat should protest in gulshan and baridhara. set panic there and it will fall faster..........:angel:

This is far from being the greatest genocide in Bangladeshi history and does a great disservice to the victims of the 1971 genocide and their families who were murdered and raped.

In 1971 most outside observers think anything between 300-500,000 people were killed.

That was a 9 month war.

Lets say that 300,000 were murdered that would mean 1,111 people a day (i.e. if we divide 300,000 by 270 days the approximate number of days in 9 months).

If it were to be even 100,000 (as a non-Jamati Bangladeshi moderate here once said he thinks it might be), that would mean 370 people murdered every day.

So far 40-50 (some say more) have been killed.

However it is mainly low level Shibir rioters being sent to their deaths by their leaders in order to further the Jamati agenda and their political goals, as Jamat e "Islami" have clearly declared they want to cause a civil war in Bangladesh.

If things get too far out of hand the army will step in.

The same army that cracked down on radicals in the army last year.

your source is Amar desh, which is a propaganda mouthpiece of jamat/shibir. I am a student of a public uni. I have seen some pretty serious shits, but not what I witnessed yesterday.

The shibir were simply terrorizing people. In some pages they are telling to de-rail railways, burn , loot, kill. Here's some accomplishment of them..& you guys know which FB pages I am talking about.

So you want me to disbellive my own eyes. What a mockery! Did I not see on live telicast how Awami golop ganja murtid loving police killing unaramed civilians like bird. You want me to take your words over my own observation. Pease say no more.

As Mirza Fakrul said:
AmaderShomoy.Com (আমাদের সময়.কম)

I just learned that Khaleda Zia will not meet indian president during his visit. As india already confirmed its instigation on Shahbagh fascists mob and supporting onging indian sponsored and Awami League executed genocide.

Police in advance knew that there were Jamat-Shibir terrorists inside BNP procession today who would blast the cocktails inside the procession....one PoLeague (Police League) ADC told TV, I just watched it half an hour ago. It proves who actually did the things. Now there should be no hesitation in killing these PoLeague members because they are now officially a wing of Awami Shontrashi League.

Sha te Sheikh Hasina
Tui r$zakar tui r$zakar :what:

It was BNP procession slogan today. Excellent theme....onekdin por nirmol ananda paisi ....Anandam anandam anandam :omghaha: :rofl: ! Next thing is bringing this r$zakar under tribunal.

I just learned that Khaleda Zia will not meet indian president during his visit. As india already confirmed its instigation on Shahbagh fascists mob and supporting onging indian sponsored and Awami League executed genocide.

Any source available?

During the recent BNP procession, the police actually opened fire and tear gas on them. Even saw one RAB officer with an AK-47 loaded with real rounds. Those hit hard.

Police brutality anyone?

Great news if true. BNP leaders were sleeping and when they finally wake up, they have come to realization that BNP's grass root supporters already on the street under taheedi janta. It's time to go against murtids.

Great news if true. BNP leaders were sleeping and when they finally wake up, they have come to realization that BNP's grass root supporters already on the street under taheedi janta. It's time to go against murtids.

any video links ?

i think BD govt needs to rethink , what they are doing now, cause it already making itself a very soft target to the likes of talibans?
& not long its, going tobe tolerated by muslim countries?

any video links ?

i think BD govt needs to rethink , what they are doing now, cause it already making itself a very soft target to the likes of talibans?
& not long its, going tobe tolerated by muslim countries?

There's no Taliban in Bangladesh.

This is far from being the greatest genocide in Bangladeshi history and does a great disservice to the victims of the 1971 genocide and their families who were murdered and raped.

In 1971 most outside observers think anything between 300-500,000 people were killed.

That was a 9 month war.

Lets say that 300,000 were murdered that would mean 1,111 people a day (i.e. if we divide 300,000 by 270 days the approximate number of days in 9 months).

If it were to be even 100,000 (as a non-Jamati Bangladeshi moderate here once said he thinks it might be), that would mean 370 people murdered every day.

So far 40-50 (some say more) have been killed. ONLY?

However it is mainly low level Shibir rioters being sent to their deaths by their leaders in order to further the Jamati agenda and their political goals, as Jamat e "Islami" have clearly declared they want to cause a civil war in Bangladesh.

If things get too far out of hand the army will step in.

The same army that cracked down on radicals in the army last year.

...as a compatriot, and possibly a muslim (no matter, if not) please listen to me and immidiately see a 'Psychiatist'. You show (ref: above post) a 'potential' dangerous trait, and are not safe for own parent(s)---particularly for wife & children (if married)---friends & relatives.

On this international PDF, only few indians & also Bangladeshis are also showing similar symptoms---by enquiring definition & spelling of Genocide

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom