What's new

Awami League committing worst genocide in Bangladesh history

5 people were killed in 1952 language movement but 77 people killed by Awami league police in Feb 2013

Language Month in February police killed 77 citizens. Police is in celebration of killing around opposition political program and became the massacre Platform. In 1952 during language movement number of people shot dead by police was five. The 4-year-old Pakistani entire period of the democratic movement was killed by police two dozen low. During 24 years of Pakistani rule, number of only 2 dozen people died in political movement and cause. But this is fir time in independent Bangladesh history more than 60 (around 50 reported) people killed by police and Awami terrorist cadres.

During the period of February 16 to 27, 18 Muslims who were protesting attack on Islamic values in Bangladesh were killed. Awami League is killing more political opponents and Muslims than people died cause before Bangladesh independence.

???????? ???????????? ???? ?????? ? ?? : ?? ???????????? ??????? ?????? ???? ??

I am 34 year old. I never seen or heard this many innocents people died one day in Bangladesh just because they protest against injustice. Helpless, lifeless men lying on the street. Some people cry about what happened 40 years ago yet they won't condemned what just happen today. I belive peace will not return to Bd any time soon. :cry:

11111111.jpg

This is crazy. And I thought it is only PPP of Pakistan that ruins its own country and divides its own people for stupid politics. Violence and death of own people for no reason. Pathetic.

You are most welcome. I hope other genuine Bangladeshis who work for Bangladesh come up and contribute as well. Now the country is broadly divided into two parts - one part comprising the majority 85-90% of the population that lives and dies for Bangladesh, and another tiny minority that works for and gets paid by a foreign country and serves their agenda, often unknowingly as diehard members of BAL, or as a traditional votebank of BAL.

or in another word we can say "
Now the country is broadly divided into two parts - one part comprising the majority 85-90% of the population that lives and dies for Bangladesh, and another tiny minority that works for and gets paid by a foreign country and serves their agenda, often unknowingly as diehard members of jamat,shibir, etc . "
And when among those 85-90%, some people come forward for a change , some of those other people have to label it as something negative, trying to politically control it. Make some juice out of it. Ain't it mate!!!

I am 34 year old. I never seen or heard this many innocents people died one day in Bangladesh just because they protest against injustice. Helpless, lifeless men lying on the street. Some people cry about what happened 40 years ago yet they won't condemned what just happen today. I belive peace will not return to Bd any time soon. :cry:

11111111.jpg

your source is Amar desh, which is a propaganda mouthpiece of jamat/shibir. I am a student of a public uni. I have seen some pretty serious shits, but not what I witnessed yesterday.

The shibir were simply terrorizing people. In some pages they are telling to de-rail railways, burn , loot, kill. Here's some accomplishment of them..& you guys know which FB pages I am talking about.

Shopkeeper beaten to death in Gaibandha - bdnews24.com
Train derails due to sabotage in Feni - bdnews24.com
Ctg rail link restored after sabotage - bdnews24.com

or in another word we can say "
Now the country is broadly divided into two parts - one part comprising the majority 85-90% of the population that lives and dies for Bangladesh, and another tiny minority that works for and gets paid by a foreign country and serves their agenda, often unknowingly as diehard members of jamat,shibir, etc . "
And when among those 85-90%, some people come forward for a change , some of those other people have to label it as something negative, trying to politically control it. Make some juice out of it. Ain't it mate!!!

your source is Amar desh, which is a propaganda mouthpiece of jamat/shibir. I am a student of a public uni. I have seen some pretty serious shits, but not what I witnessed yesterday.

The shibir were simply terrorizing people. In some pages they are telling to de-rail railways, burn , loot, kill. Here's some accomplishment of them..& you guys know which FB pages I am talking about.

Shopkeeper beaten to death in Gaibandha - bdnews24.com
Train derails due to sabotage in Feni - bdnews24.com
Ctg rail link restored after sabotage - bdnews24.com

You and guys that thanked you have just identified yourself as part of a clique that is trying to spread the same propaganda, that most AL associated news outlets are spreading. Amardesh and few others like it are exceptions, which is presenting genuine and authentic news. Which is why you are so upset with Amardesh and are calling it propaganda, while the opposite is actually true.

Hope people here are able to comprehend this 3million >>>>> 42.
The dead are rioter who were attacking police and looting and rioting.

Awami League committing genocide – BNP Chairperson

Bangladesh main opposition chairwoman and three times elected Prime Minister Khaleda Zia yesterday expressed her outrage against Awami League genocidal drive. She said “ I am shocked, I am angry and I am sad. Khaleda Zia called on people to come out and create resistance against Shahbagh led fascist atheist attack on Islam and Awai League genocidal terror on people.

In her emotional and angry speech she recalled that we Bangladeshis stood up this type of genocidal terror in 1971. And today in the same month of we achieved our independence we can not accept such genocide in our independent Bangladesh. She reminded law enforcement and security forces that bullet they fire and earning they live on are from money of the very people they are shooting. Sacred duty of law enforcement and security forces are to protect people and not kill them. She called on member of law enforcement and security forces not to kill people on order of a debouched and oppressive regime.

BNP also called nationwide strike on Tue to protest against 60 some people killed by Shahbagh incited and Awami League executed genocide.

???????? ???? ????? ?????: ?????? | politics | natunbarta.com

Gneral Strike(Hartal) on Sunday,monday by Jamat and Tuesday by BNP. I am expecting either wednesday or Thursday general strike will be called by Ulemas. Do not like strike but what ever it takes to take this bloodthirsty Iblees hasina from power. Go nationalists.

In ''occupied'' Bangladesh from 1947-1971 total man died in political violence was 20~30 where in one days about 60 people died . its totally unacceptable and barbaric . you can disperse protesters by throwing rubber bullet or tear gas etc but killig this level is huge . btw i can't imagine people will come out in this level in protest of verdict . this shows Jamat's popularity have rise over the days in respect of what the different poll showed .

So all of them doing peaceful protest but police kill them just because they are protesting???
Or they are same people who burning houses, temples. Killing people in the name of protest??

If these people belongs to second category then I wish best of luck to BD gov cause they need more strict action against them.

You are most welcome. I hope other genuine Bangladeshis who work for Bangladesh come up and contribute as well. Now the country is broadly divided into two parts - one part comprising the majority 85-90% of the population that lives and dies for Bangladesh, and another tiny minority that works for and gets paid by a foreign country and serves their agenda, often unknowingly as diehard members of BAL, or as a traditional votebank of BAL.
Please Be Bangladeshies......... A nation divided into more groups will see more destruction...... Yesterday I saw a picture Police torturing women protesting on road..... These moderate women are also working for some "foreign" agenda..... Istead of saying that I am fom 90% or 4% ... I wish we could see unity in all Bangladeshies.....As a neutral person... I would say if Bangla nation gets rid off mother of lies..... A lot of problems will be solved.....

Back
Top Bottom