What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cow Slaughter" ... Bleh... Ritual, sacrifice, or for the want of a good meal... If one wants to eat beef, let him eat.... Its not your cow or mine; aint it??!!! Though i my self m a vegeterian but that doesnot gimme the right to tell someone else what he should do or do not.... :cheers:

You guys need to undersand you cant make food deity ,

We never said any thing about ram or sita or similar hindu deities .

Food is just food understand me?

And you guys cant make pieces of paper something to kill for.. Correct?

It's the Darul Uloom Deoband that called for Muslims to avoid cow slaughter in order to mark respect for Hindus.Nobody either can pressure them to take out such a statement and nor is anybody going to enforce it on their part.So where does fear or submission come into the picture?It is an admirable gesture showing solidarity to the Indian community at large,take it in that sentiment.

classic case of indians cant do it more to do with indians wont do it because the first lesson we are taught is "raam aur rahim ek hain"

divya ji mai kya roti etc kha aao..phir baad wich aajana:rofl:
main kya thak gey honey ho:rofl:

You guys need to undersand you cant make food deity ,

We never said any thing about ram or sita or similar hindu deities .

Food is just food understand me?

Would you like to ans this one?

India cannot do this, obviously India is not US or west & all oil supply will be shut for India in this case, plus angry Muslims in India will start protesting & riots will start, further more Indian labours in Muslim countries will be discriminated by Muslims there, not to forget India's relations with Muslim countries will be damaged very badly, etc etc.

Again.. not surprised by this comment coming from you...It actually shows ure mentality...
You think everything is done out of ear. and nothing is respect...?? This only u shows ure upbringing in a rigid society.
No wonder you keeps keep begging for rights when in minority and start bullying others the moment u get in majority.
But this is not how it is done here in India.
Here in India its out of mutual understanding between people of various religions, and not out of any fear.. This maulana making this appeal is not doing this out of some fear. but out of respect, Im sure.

Then you are missing the whole point of sacrifice. i am not questioning the legitimacy or anything just a random thought(not in a bad taste). the idea is to sacrifice your beloved animal right but is the animal really beloved which has been just purchased for the sake of sacrifice...
I guess having the hard earned money sacrificed to serve the needy likes the kids back in pakistan who cant get education and stuff would be a much greater than sacrificing a animal whom has no relation with you...

But then again its a tradition so i dont question it.

That is different pillar of Islam & comes under 'Zakaat', animal sacrifice is different pillar of Islam & commonly known as 'Qurbani'. Qurbani is "sacrifice of your beloved animal for God", & the more you loved the animal, the more the animal is feed & grownup by you the more 'sawaab' reward you get, the more God will love you.

divya ji mai kya roti etc kha aao..phir baad wich aajana:rofl:
main kya thak gey honey ho:rofl:

o ji pehle unko banne to do ji...
abhi to sabji chadayi hai... :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

That is different pillar of Islam & comes under 'Zakaat', animal sacrifice is different pillar of Islam & commonly known as 'Qurbani'. Qurbani is "sacrifice of your beloved animal for God", & the more you loved the animal, the more the animal is feed & grownup by you the more 'sawaab' reward you get, the more God will love you.

are yaar i know about zakaat but the thing was how it is actually practised. monday is eid you go on sunday and get a animal well fed up. damn it how it became a valid sacrifice.

I would leave discussion here , hope you understand difference between food and deity ,
its good decision to stop cow slaughters by Darul Uloom Deoband only reason to stop violence and human killings ,

hope one day you will leave extremism and understand the difference between food and deity , and give rights of other ppl to them.

No offense if i hurt anybody's feeling am sorry for that.

Really...
The fact that normal humans dont enjoy the sight of slaughtering means our creator has not designed us to slaughter others.
Why would he want u to slaughter his own creation..???
How can one be more stupid.
U think by killing 100 cows n camels u will make god happy..???
So many animals are killed today in all the Muslim countries.. where is the happiness..
Why even after so much of blood shed to some blood thristy diety.. these countries are amongst the most wretched nations..?
Is this diety not had enough of kurbani..?? or he wants more?

Again.. not surprised by this comment coming from you...It actually shows ure mentality...
You think everything is done out of ear. and nothing is respect...?? This only u shows ure upbringing in a rigid society.
No wonder you keeps keep begging for rights when in minority and start bullying others the moment u get in majority.
But this is not how it is done here in India.

Here in India its out of mutual understanding between people of various religions, and not out of any fear.. This maulana making this appeal is not doing this out of some fear. but out of respect, Im sure.

You yourself are mental nutcase, understand. I won't tolerate personnal attack next time & will report your post. Talk in respected manners next time.

We know how things are done in India, you don't have to tell us, how you treat minorities world knows

This discussion is futile. If seeing those videos of slitting throats of innocent animals doesnt make u uncomfortable.. then my words hold no value.
Off the thread now.

I would leave discussion here , hope you understand difference between food and deity ,
its good decision to stop cow slaughters by Darul Uloom Deoband only reason to stop violence and human killings ,

hope one day you will leave extremism and understand the difference between food and deity , and give rights of other ppl to them.

No offense if i hurt anybody's feeling am sorry for that.

First of all you need to understand the diffrence between deity and holy and food. COW IS NOT A DEITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom