What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares ? somebody invite me for the feast please :p I'm hungry :slurp: :slurp::pdf:

HINDUS or anyone else has no right to stop any from eating beef .... beef is part of human food .
They must restrict their religion to themselves.

Ms divya said she like pork , she can eat it no one is going to stop her.

Just curious is bacon easily available in Pakistan?

This is simple bashing , cow is a resource of food , i dont care what you guys do , its ur own sin

Then why do you guys go out issuing fatwas on the danish cartoonist blah blah ... add more blah blah... mickey mouse should be killed blah blah....

This is simple bashing , cow is a resource of food , i dont care what you guys do , its ur own sin

Why not humans then..?? Why dont u eat humans..?
If tomorow u wont get a cow.. u will start eating humans.. have some feelings man. Just look at the agony of those animals while youre sliting their throats... My God..

As someone said then buring of quran sharif wont be a issue either because its not your money its the other person's....

We never said any thing about ram or sita or similar hindu deities .

We don't kill cow, qurbani means sacrifice & this sacrifice is for God, we sacrifice our beloved animal on this day. Don't listen to trolls who says this is done to hurt sentiments of Indians or Hindus. I respect everyone's religion that's why i didn't respond to one troll in this very thread when he wrote negative remarks against Islam, here is what he posted

I can respond to him too but it is prohibited in our Islam to attack any one's religion.

Then you are missing the whole point of sacrifice. i am not questioning the legitimacy or anything just a random thought(not in a bad taste). the idea is to sacrifice your beloved animal right but is the animal really beloved which has been just purchased for the sake of sacrifice...
I guess having the hard earned money sacrificed to serve the needy likes the kids back in pakistan who cant get education and stuff would be a much greater than sacrificing a animal whom has no relation with you...

But then again its a tradition so i dont question it.

You guys need to undersand you cant make food deity ,

We never said any thing about ram or sita or similar hindu deities .

Food is just food understand me?

Pictorial depiction of Muhammad n Allah is haram in islam.
But not in hinduism.
Soi does this mean Hindus can draw pictures of Muhammad N Allah as per their wishes.
In India you would never see any pictorial depiction of the said figures in any rallies or any where else. There is mutual understanding between the people of different religions to try not do things that can hurt other's feelings.

After all these guys are only asking you not to kill... why are u hell bent on killing...
Is killing a good thing is ure opinion..??

India cannot do this, obviously India is not US or west & all oil supply will be shut for India in this case, plus angry Muslims in India will start protesting & riots will start, further more Indian labours in Muslim countries will be discriminated by Muslims there, not to forget India's relations with Muslim countries will be damaged very badly, etc etc.

@ Divya - let it be.
This was a statement issued by the Darul-Uloom-Deo to respect sentiments. It "asked" our Muslim brothers NOT to sacrifice a COW. Did not mention about any other bovine. So Muslims in India are free to ignore the statement or they can sacrifice any other bovine animal like a buffalo, ox, bull etc, like my friends used to do. Anyway thats usually what happens. Its only a few 'troube mongers' who insist on the sacrificial animal being the cow.

Making a big deal out of nothing actually.

Exactly sir. I don't know why several Pakistani members are jumping up and down; criticising Mualanaby questioning his faith in Islam, making fun of secular credentials of India, Dragging Hindus into an issue which is totally internal to Indian Muslims, unnecessarily.

I cant understand why some of them even try to demean the conscious decision of ancestors of Indian Muslims who chose to live in India rather than moving to Pakistan ?

Certainly Hindus and other minorities who worship cow, will appreciate and welcome this gesture.

India cannot do this, obviously India is not US or west & all oil supply will be shut for India in this case, plus angry Muslims in India will start protesting & riots will start, further more Indian labours in Muslim countries will be discriminated by Muslims there, not to forget India's relations with Muslim countries will be damaged very badly, etc etc.

classic case of indians cant do it more to do with indians wont do it because the first lesson we are taught is "raam aur rahim ek hain"

And the Danish guy drew a few cartoons to earn money, which is also a resource for food/clothing/housing etc.. What was the big deal then ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom