What's new

Avinash Chander Interview> Secrets behind Agni 5 and Confirmation of MIRV

How many Agni 5s and Agni 6s does India need?

• Total voters
Since you brought Pakistan into this thread, let me enlighten you.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-strategic-forces/203914-pakistans-inherent-strength-2.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-missiles-indigenous-content-development.html

Pakistan's Military does not allows the scientists to disclose failures. Similarly, it does not allows them to disclose any other information that might divert the world's (USA in particular) attention to how much money Pakistan is using to develop these systems.

Rest assured, Pakistan's Strategic Force Command has conducted independent exercises to validate the performance of their weapon systems.

wonder man. It was hard to build first car then after by many modifications too it is car only. The treaty is ban to transfer missiles having range more than 300km. so pak just receive missiles part, joined it and make a missiles. It is hard to make missiles because its guidance system, accuracy etc. India already one time stop one N.Korean ship with the parts of missiles going to pak. though I think We are concerned that u have the missiles irrelevant as how u got. the militery is not permitting scientist to fail is a good joke of today. first the militery is need to have some power. If soldiars are worry for death they have to do some other job. and living in lunatic is absolute bad habit. there is no value of words.

"Gaspel Truth can not be hidden for a long and people are enough intel to find what is right and what is wrong"

wonder man. It was hard to build first car then after by many modifications too it is car only.

Except that the modified car is user-customized, faster and more "accurate".

The treaty is ban to transfer missiles having range more than 300km. so pak just receive missiles part, joined it and make a missiles. It is hard to make missiles because its guidance system, accuracy etc.
No, Pak doesn't has mere assembly plants employing tens of thousands of people. Yes it is hard, and we got over the hard part 13 years ago.
India already one time stop one N.Korean ship with the parts of missiles going to pak.
That happened 15 years ago.

though I think We are concerned that u have the missiles irrelevant as how u got. the militery is not permitting scientist to fail is a good joke of today. first the militery is need to have some power. If soldiars are worry for death they have to do some other job. and living in lunatic is absolute bad habit. there is no value of words.

I'm not sure what you wanted to convey here, but no one is "banning" scientists (read 'engineers') from failing.

"Gaspel Truth can not be hidden for a long and people are enough intel to find what is right and what is wrong"

The only truth that you should be concerned with is that Pakistan has credible nuclear deterrence.

Except that the modified car is user-customized, faster and more "accurate".

so u believe that u didn't develope the the tech of missiles. I yet emphasise that the changes, what so ever are easier than the foundation of any tech. and it is required to know that whether the modified missiles too use any foreign tech or materials.?

The only truth that you should be concerned with is that Pakistan has credible nuclear deterrence.

I have already stated India is concerned with irrelevant of missiles with pak but concerned with threat of that only. Pak had nukes at kargil war too. only pak is a country shouting on their nukes. if it is to tell India not to do mischief its ok, but unnecessary threating are not into consideration. I think Pak is only a country doing this. India never take nukes as a joke and hence not using in its dialogs, moreover india has the 2nd use policy showing its concerned that India is not thinking to use even it shall be case of lose war. well bro if pak has nukes ind has not fire-crackers. "Nukes are weapon of peace, when they used lakhs be in peace"

so u believe that u didn't develope the the tech of missiles. I yet emphasise that the changes, what so ever are easier than the foundation of any tech. and it is required to know that whether the modified missiles too use any foreign tech or materials.?

Yes, Pakistan didn't develop its missiles from basic scratch.
No, currently all material/parts related to nuclear delivery systems are produced in Pakistan.

I have already stated India is concerned with irrelevant of missiles with pak but concerned with threat of that only. Pak had nukes at kargil war too. only pak is a country shouting on their nukes. if it is to tell India not to do mischief its ok, but unnecessary threating are not into consideration. I think Pak is only a country doing this. India never take nukes as a joke and hence not using in its dialogs, moreover india has the 2nd use policy showing its concerned that India is not thinking to use even it shall be case of lose war. well bro if pak has nukes ind has not fire-crackers. "Nukes are weapon of peace, when they used lakhs be in peace"

No, Pakistan is not the only country 'shouting' about its nukes. In times of crisis, majority of nuclear powers have explicitly stated that further escalation can invite absolute destruction. And if you think that Pakistan is the only nuclear mad dog, read this:

In 2003, a military historian Martin van Creveld, thought that the Al-Aqsa Intifada then in progress threatened Israel's existence. ] Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's "The Gun and the Olive Branch" (2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Furthermore, I would like you to quote any statement made by any official of Pakistani Government, threatening use of nuclear weapons. Internet forums don't necessarily represent official policies.

Back
Top Bottom