What's new

Average Pakistani wealthier than Indian and twice wealthier than a Bangladeshi : Credit suisse

Average pakistani might be richer than bill gates by your standard.

That was too much bro.

oh my bad, when it comes to riches no one beats India and Indians.
my mistake guru ji, bohot ghalti ho gya

so what is India's PPP, GDP, ANP and XYZ these days.

tell you a funny story, I go to this Indian Aunty's store she sells home made Samosa and go there at 4pm sometime to get the it fresh from the fryer. A few time I am there and some Indians come and start chit chatting about how rich India is getting these days...to ab GDP kitna ho gya hay, To Jayada Debelepment kahan ho raha hay aaj kul, suna hay aaj kul joroon ki development ho rahi hay jub se modi sarkar aya hay.

Sorry guru we Pakistanis cannot have that kind of riches, hamrey lye to 100 ruppee bohot hay aur tum log to aaj kul Phye thoujand ka note bhi jala rahey ho

oh my bad, when it comes to riches no one beats India and Indians.
my mistake guru ji, bohot ghalti ho gya

so what is India's PPP, GDP, ANP and XYZ these days.

tell you a funny story, I go to this Indian Aunty's store she sells home made Samosa and go there at 4pm sometime to get the it fresh from the fryer. A few time I am there and some Indians come and start chit chatting about how rich India is getting these days...to ab GDP kitna ho gya hay, To Jayada Debelepment kahan ho raha hay aaj kul, suna hay aaj kul joroon ki development ho rahi hay jub se modi sarkar aya hay.

Sorry guru we Pakistanis cannot have that kind of riches, hamrey lye to 100 ruppee bohot hay aur tum log to aaj kul Phye thoujand ka note bhi jala rahey ho

Lol no brother
But comparing to canada was like too bloody much. I wonde4 how can you make such comment.

I am not only shocked that pakistani are so damn rich and canadian are so darn poor.

Pakistani's prefer living in huge houses . Canadians live in small cottages or apartments . People from abroad usually get surprised by the amount of Wealth at display in Pakistan . Even though Canadians are much richer but the middle/upper middle class lifestyle weddings/houses/cars gives the illusion of Pakistani's being rich .

Thats what people think in Pakistan along with, other things like Parent dont support their kids and kids have to sell news papers to make money, neighbor neighbor ko nehe janta, bachey parents ko old home me phaink detey hain...Oh and I forgot one big one "As soon as desi people get out of airport some white woman asks him to lets go have sex"

yeh log kuch bhi bolte hai!!

neither pakistan has any health support from govt, nor, job security plan, nor good transport, ... and average pakistani is wealthier? It is not a good society if they are hiding money and then becoming wealthier which is happening in Pakistan.

I feel like trolling but any how .. this was the best joke i would take today

this is ridiculous.. yaar.. hahaha!! I really feel pity on them
Ao jani yaha kabhi khushbu laga k, :dirol: phr batate hain kn kia h !! :haha:

Thats what people think in Pakistan along with, other things like Parent dont support their kids and kids have to sell news papers to make money, neighbor neighbor ko nehe janta, bachey parents ko old home me phaink detey hain...Oh and I forgot one big one "As soon as desi people get out of airport some white woman asks him to lets go have sex"
Buddy wo last wala actually hota hai kya.

That white woman thing. If yes are they fugly white woman ? Or hot one.

Lol no brother
But comparing to canada was like too bloody much. I wonde4 how can you make such comment.

I am not only shocked that pakistani are so damn rich and canadian are so darn poor.

I can make such comments because I live here. Here you have to pay for everything. your bank account is a temporary holding place where money leaves as soon as it gets there. If you make 100,000 a year you pay 30,000 in income taxes. and then you start paying 14% on everything you buy. You pay for not only water usage but for its drainage which is more than usage. So a middle class canadian after paying all these become and bare minimum Canadian.

on the contrary, Pakistani people live in families where resources are pulled together and hence left with more spending money

Buddy wo last wala actually hota hai kya.

That white woman thing. If yes are they fugly white woman ? Or hot one.

super modals

This is gold :lol:

I think it might be true. We Canadians live on the mortgage system which is basically on borrowed financial system. Whereas average middle class in Pakistan owns the property. Their market system is good.

Recently, the price of 1400 square foot 3-storey townhouse has gone up to $600,000. There is possibly that the market is heading to the crash.

Canada lifestyle is good, but that is all it is. We are not wealthy comparatively to average middle-class Pakistanis in Pakistan. Just visited Pakistan last year. Middle-class people in Pakistan are doing far better than before.

by the way Comparing with India is no feat, where 40% of population lives on dollar a day and 60% shits on the streets

No surprises here. The GDP figures that you see so often being quoted are what? They are the recorded size of a economy divided by population. The operative word being 'recorded'. Pakistan has one of largest unrecorded economies in the world. Therefore what you see with the official figures are incorrect. It's like a iceberg. You only see what's above the water.

This can best illustrated by using the iceberg analogy - below.

2n65ft5.jpg

Just because you don't register the mass of the iceberg below the waterline does not mean it does not exist. It is there. It is real. This phenomenon exists in every country. All countries including for example United Kingdom has shadow economy. However what is significant about Pakistan is the size, the proportion, which is significantly larger than other countries like India for example. The result is the true GDP for Pakistan is far higher.

You might ask does it matter? Yes, it does because it feeds real people, with real housing. That is why Pakistan does not have millions of destitute sleeping on pavements, or millions pulling rickshaws like animals just to eke a miserable living. Any visitor can see that in Pakistan in particular when they visit both countries. Don't get me wrong I thing Pakistan also has 'Ganga hungry' in certain districts in Sindh for example. However the scale in India is staggering. Entire swathes of some states are 'Ganga hungry'.

That said and before Pakistani's expand their chests some sobering up is in order. The only and I repeat the only reason Pakistan has fared better despite India shining with it's industries is simple. Pakistan has mass exported workers abroad. Just look at the size of Pakistani diaspora in the West. All those ex pat Pakistani's who number less then Indians in absolute numbers but if you take into account the relative populations far greater percentage of Pakistani's are working abroad.

The result of this is huge direct remittances which are the largest industry in Pakistan. I believe the recorded figure exceeed $20 billion last year. Don't forget this is net 'profit' to Pakistan. Can somebody tell me what other industry even comes close to making that amount? Non.

Then you have the remittances transeferred by unofficial means. You also must include the trickle effects of diaspora. Like we all use airlines, custom duties, airports, taxis and go build houses in Pakistan or give poor relatives financial support. The aggregate effect of this on Pakistan economy is probably greater than TATA, Birla, Reliance group in India combined. There could be 10 employed directly or indirectly for every foreign ex-pat/worker inside Pakistan.

However Pakistan can't keep on living off this manpower export industry forever. Population in Pakistan is increasing and those regions which used to absob Pakistan migrants are tightening borders. This gravy train can't go on forever.

*In short India's garbage is starving away, shitting in the open streets while their equivalent in Pakistan have migrated to Europe, America or have jobs in Middle East. This might explain why India has good reputation because it's garbage is hidden away in the Ganga swamps whereas Pakistani garbage is sat in Luton or Middle East and on show to the world.

Pakistani's prefer living in huge houses . Canadians live in small cottages or apartments

yes even i am living in swimming pool size house and my garage is bigger than cricket
Lol..In government institutes EDUCATION is FREE in Pakistan till 10th class and in Punjab government also give books to students..If any school has any fee than its only like 30 PKR or 50PKR or maximun 200PKR per month so common people don't have to spend much on education till FSc...! Compared to this private school has a lot of fee , ranging to thousands..and per semester fee in university is also around 50K to 80K per semester...! So how come you get the idea of 2000 rupee per year? Secondly don't just upload the document..give us the screenshot of exact 2000 rupee from PDF document or INR rupee source and your 6500 INR Source..!

Govt institution in India till Uni cost you max Rs2500 = Rs5000 in pak (non technical) . yearly .

and we know how your Unis are. And what is the level of education in Pak.

Now don't say LUMS and NUST etc are world best unis and far better than IIT, IISC, DU etc.. can't take that much sh*t

by the way Comparing with India is no feat, where 40% of population lives on dollar a day and 60% shits on the streets

Now days we are burning lakhs of rupees on street.. ;)

In the household consumption basket, education is one of the major non-food items whose share has gone up during the last decade. The proportion of household budget spent on education increased from 2% to 5% between FY94 and FY05, and currently it has a 6% share of the consumption pie.

Rajasthan is the fastest growing state (13.6% per annum in real terms between FY05 to FY15) in spending on education, closely followed by Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, both growing at 12% per annum. Maharashtra registered a growth of 10.7% per annum.

http://www.financialexpress.com/fe-...ehold-spending-fuels-education-market/183735/

According to Money Sense magazine, middle class which is 20% of the population worth between 260,000 to 590,000. Which sound low because at least in Toronto area average price of a house 800,000 and where I live its 1.1 million. House is a major part of family's net worth.

Very interesting point. Cost of house is major part of Family wealth.

Here comes the parallel economy of India where registered property deals are 30%-50% of actual value. Also investment in gold is not declared.

Not doubting report and data collection method, still like to say that Indian data collection part is incomplete.

It may be a troll bate, but possibly true in south east Asia also

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom