What's new

Average Pakistani wealthier than Indian and twice wealthier than a Bangladeshi : Credit suisse

that post was when one of the intellectual Pakistani member on PDF said avergage pakistani is more wealthier than canadian.

any how, how much Pakistani parents spend on education of their children? Any idea?
Lol...What the fck type of question is this man? The amount varies from institution to institution and how much family is strong economically...What are you people?:rofl:
P.S: The original data was not made by any Pakistani organisation..OP is just posting the info..Now deny it please by asking some stupid questions like you asked above...!

Lol...What the fck type of question is this man? The amount varies from institution to institution and how much family is strong economically...What are you people?:rofl:
P.S: The original data was not made by any Pakistani organisation..OP is just posting the info..Now deny it please by asking some stupid questions like you asked above...!

hahahah

no answer? My point proven ..

hahahah

no answer? My point proven ..
Lol You and your poor logic..Its like asking how much Pakistani parents spend on buying clothes or on food? Man are you even O levels passed?

that post was when one of the intellectual Pakistani member on PDF said avergage pakistani is more wealthier than canadian.

any how, how much Pakistani parents spend on education of their children? Any idea?
alot - Education is very important. Parent will try to get their kids the best education possible if they can afford it. That is why Private Schools are so popular in Pakistan.

Having visited Pakistan recently I can say Average Pakistani is wealthier than a Middle Class Canadian.
I wouldnt say so... Maybe in Islamabad - but overall; not at all...

alot - Education is very important. Parent will try to get their kids the best education possible if they can afford it. That is why Private Schools are so popular in Pakistan.

it is just half of India. We spend Rs 6500(INR) yearly you spend just Rs2000 (INR) yearly .. Education is a long term investment and hence profit is less. Where is Pakistanis spend more on Food, Beverage and Tobacco ..

I can produce the list here...

everything you want to know is here.

http://www.pbs.gov.pk/sites/default/files/pslm/publications/hies11_12/Complete_report.pdf

If Indian stops sending their children to Unis they will be 12 times richer than an average Pakistanis, who are far behind in education than Indians. More over private Unis in Pakistan have far less fee than Indian ones.

I can prove that also ..

I also think so. What is the average wealth of a Canadian?

According to Money Sense magazine, middle class which is 20% of the population worth between 260,000 to 590,000. Which sound low because at least in Toronto area average price of a house 800,000 and where I live its 1.1 million. House is a major part of family's net worth.

Canadian schools pamper their kids too much. A doctor i know has shifted his kid to India from Canada for a more rigorous education in icse board.As per him if the kid makes a powerpoint presentation everyone is very proud of him in school.

yes that what they say, and desi people are sending their kids to Australia, Caribbean, Philipines, India, Pakistan. Reasons
1. costs less
2. one can get the degree in half the time
3. its next to impossible to get into Canadian medical school.

I also think so. What is the average wealth of a Canadian?

Pakistani's prefer living in huge houses . Canadians live in small cottages or apartments . People from abroad usually get surprised by the amount of Wealth at display in Pakistan . Even though Canadians are much richer but the middle/upper middle class lifestyle weddings/houses/cars gives the illusion of Pakistani's being rich .

it is just half of India. We spend Rs 6500(INR) yearly you spend just Rs2000 (INR) yearly .. Education is a long term investment and hence profit is less. Where is Pakistanis spend more on Food, Beverage and Tobacco ..

I can produce the list here...

everything you want to know is here.

http://www.pbs.gov.pk/sites/default/files/pslm/publications/hies11_12/Complete_report.pdf

If Indian stops sending their children to Unis they will be 12 times richer than an average Pakistanis, who are far behind in education than Indians. More over private Unis in Pakistan have far less fee than Indian ones.

I can prove that also ..
Lol..In government institutes EDUCATION is FREE in Pakistan till 10th class and in Punjab government also give books to students..If any school has any fee than its only like 30 PKR or 50PKR or maximun 200PKR per month so common people don't have to spend much on education till FSc...! Compared to this private school has a lot of fee , ranging to thousands..and per semester fee in university is also around 50K to 80K per semester...! So how come you get the idea of 2000 rupee per year? Secondly don't just upload the document..give us the screenshot of exact 2000 rupee from PDF document or INR rupee source and your 6500 INR Source..!

Back
Top Bottom