What's new

Average Indian male consumes 33 litres of alcohol /year: WHO

Atually it should be GGT and SGOT. SGPT is not so specific for alcholism.Btw about kidney , not that much harmed in alcoholism.
i know used phone to type so...
Well kidney just in case to rule out.If nothing found fine. :D

These guys who thought Indians don't drink must have encountered Gujaratis.

1 patiala + 1 patiala = 1 ludhiana :p
1 ludhiana + 1 ludhiana = 1 Bhatinda :p

@Ayush @levina @Sidak - What is this I'm reading ? :o:

Please @Ayush stop drinking so much otherwise your next girl-friend will leave you for a hunk of a Kashmiri from Pakistan ! :(

Again ! :whistle:

Please @levina stop drinking so much and blaming it all on the poor-chap Mr.Levina who even gets inebriated sniffing a pack of alcohol swabs let alone touching a bottle of alcohol ! :mad:

Please @Sidak stop drinking so much otherwise like this year you'd vote for the Muslim League in the Indian Elections again ! :sarcastic:

@Ayush @levina @Sidak - What is this I'm reading ? :o:

Please @Ayush stop drinking so much otherwise your next girl-friend will leave you for a hunk of a Kashmiri from Pakistan ! :(

Again ! :whistle:

Please @levina stop drinking so much and blaming it all on the poor-chap Mr.Levina who even gets inebriated sniffing a pack of alcohol swabs let alone touching a bottle of alcohol ! :mad:

Please @Sidak stop drinking so much otherwise like this year you'd vote for the Muslim League in the Indian Elections again ! :sarcastic:
heck,i think i need to drink more :D to keep up with the average

I have limited experience as I have worked for and been around, only one Indian family but it was a large family running a large business and I don't think any of them drank alcohol. I know Hinduism does not necessarily prohibit it but the OP surprises me as I have never thought of Indians, no matter what their religion, as being big drinkers.

Shall we say - we rise to the occasion when it calls for it.

On a serious note, Indians both rural & urban consume colossal amounts of liquor.

heck,i think i need to drink more :D to keep up with the average

Sharam kar....kuch sharam kar ! :disagree:

Have you forgotten how the last time your excessive consumption of alcohol saw you going to your Graduation Day wearing a pink skirt with high heels ! :o:

Sharam kar....kuch sharam kar ! :disagree:

Have you forgotten how the last time your excessive consumption of alcohol saw you going to your Graduation Day wearing a pink skirt with high heels ! :o:
abki baar modi sarkaar :dance3:

I had an ex , she was a Punjabi . ... Now i am Goan by ancestry and we are know for our drinking capabilities. but when she made me a patiala peg i was ..... lets say mildly surprised :lol:

What's a Patiala Peg. :lol::lol::lol:

That's alot of alcohol. I wasn't aware drinking was such as big thing in India.

Sooo you're back from your Amreeka trip??? :coffee:
I heard KFC and McD 're looking for kashmiri (Pakistani) who gobbled up their burgers and chicken wings. :P
Let me give 'em your GPS coordinates. :D

On topic:

Yes!!
Indians 've a serious drinking problem.Guys drink when they're upset,they drink when they're happy.
Worst is they drink without any guilt.
I am not against social drinking once in a while, but I dont support binge and irresponsible drinking.

Sooo you're back from your Amreeka??? :coffee:
I heard KFC and McD 're looking for a Kasmiri (Pakistani) who gobbled up their burgers and chicken wings. :P
Let me give 'em your GPS coordinates. :D

Yes I'm back - Home Sweet Home ! :yay:

As they say in Urdu - Dooor keh dhoool suhaneiii ! :)

Now I can't translate that into English for you ! :undecided:

I couldn't eat much meat over there because of the Halal thing; not many of them serve Koshur either...you really need to ask around to figure that out ! :(

The Halal Food I got over there was either made by Pakistanis, Indian Muslims or Arabs - Most of it wasn't that good; the Arabs don't use the spices we do and you guys cook chicken the way you cook vegetables - bland and distasteful ! :bad:

Even the Pakistani kiosks over there were serving bad food ! :hitwall:

The only good meat I ate was at this Armenian place that had a Halal Option - that was really good ! :tup:

On topic:

Yes!!
Indians 've a serious drinking problem.Guys drink when they're upset,they drink when they're happy.
Worst is they drink without any guilt.
I am not against social drinking once in a while, but I dont support binge and irresponsible drinking.

I'm glad that Pakistani Men don't drink but they probably even the scales by smoking quite a lot - If it were up to me I'd ban smoking too - a nasty way to mess up your health and your life !

Yes I'm back - Home Sweet Home ! :yay:

As they say in Urdu - Dooor keh dhoool suhaneiii ! :)

Now I can't translate that into English for you ! :undecided:
Ohhh Phaaaleez I can understand that. Translate only when you use tough urdu words.
Armstrong said:
I couldn't eat much meat over there because you guys cook chicken the way you cook vegetables - bland and distasteful ! :bad:
Keep quiet you @&& £&@£%$#* :pissed:

I have seen Pakistani recipes and Indian-Pakistani style of cooking is almost same.
And I guess you haven't tasted good veg food.Come to India and try some authentic food :-)

Armstrong said:
The only good meat I ate was at this Armenian place that had a Halal Option - that was really good ! :tup:
Hmmm here halal meat is compulsory in every joint.

Armstrong said:
I'm glad that Pakistani Men don't drink but they probably even the scales by smoking quite a lot - If it were up to me I'd ban smoking too - a nasty way to mess up your health and your life !
Then India still leads because guys here start smoking in their late teens.I detest smoking more than drinking.

Btw you set a good role model by abstaining from drinking alcohol and smoking.:-)

Ohhh Phaaaleez I can understand that. Translate only when you use tough urdu words.

I know you are a closet Pakistani yourself who wakes up wondering at night 'God if only you had made me a Pakistani....perhaps I could be as awesome as Armstrong' ! :whistle:

Keep quiet you @&& £&@£%$#* :pissed:

I have seen Pakistani recipes and Indian-Pakistani style of cooking is almost same.
And I guess you haven't tasted good veg food.Come to India and try some authentic food :-)

North Indian and Pakistani recipes are indeed almost the same but the way you guys cook and the way we guys cook or maybe the amount of spices we use or the mix we use it in makes the same thing taste quite differently; I've eaten at decent-to-good Indian Culinary Establishments in three different countries and I felt the same !

Vegetable - Mein koii Bakraa lagtaa hunnn ? :bad:

Veggies are only for Buffalos like you ! :p:

Hmmm here halal meat is compulsory in every joint.

Yup thats that in UAE 'cause its a Muslim Majority Country; they even have Halal Only Menu on their Eitehad Flights; in the US, unfortunately, because Muslims aren't that many the Halal menu isn't that widespread....nor is Koshur for that matter either !

Then India still leads because guys here start smoking in their late teens.I detest smoking more than drinking.

Btw you set a good role model by abstaining from drinking alcohol and smoking.:-)

We start smoking in our late teens here too ! :(

Thank You ! :ashamed:

I would never drink because I very much like my wits about me and my liver healthy nor would I ever smoke 'cause my Mom would kill me if she ever found out ! :fie:

Back
Top Bottom