What's new

Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

Thank you kindly....

You are welcome.

That list now has the place of origin as well as marital status listed. I guess it is another step towards the inevitable sad outcomes for families and friends. May they all have Sabr-e-Jameel.

Burf-ka-Dozakh.gif

best article of Javed Chohdary and also some important info how soldiers survive in the harsh conditions of -40 degree celsisus. How they only survive by eating multi vitamins and energy pills because they cant cook or eat anything in such harsh conditions and only live 20 days on forward posts and then they have to be called back because a person can only live 20 days on Pills

So, it is 139 now, some EME sepoys and Signals also there.

Seems most of the people are from AK area, Muzaffarabad, Gilgit, Skardu.

More than 100 Wives became Widow, Children become Orphan, Mothers and fathers lost their son. Inna lilah hi waa inna ilahi raajioun.

AY PUTAR HATTA TEY NAI VIKDAY

And If We Don't Come Back Tell Them That We Have Sacrificed Our Today For Their Tomorrow

What a great tragedy! Our brave soldiers laid down their lives for the motherland. One should believe that it was a natural disaster though avalanches/landslides can be triggered by external factors especially if they are located uphill.

:: ISPR :: Inter Services Public Relations - PAKISTAN

ISPR has released the names of the (presumably) Shaheed soldiers. Heartbreaking to know that less than 40 of them were unmarried. This means a huge loss to the families who will be affected by the tragedy. If you also look at the names, you will find that an overwhelming majority of the befallen are locals. That is the difference. Occupiers need hundreds of thousands of "immigrants" but the freedom fighters rise from the masses.

We all know how the soldiers in the occupied Kashmir comprise of Hindus and Sikhs from distant lands whereas NLI and AK Regiment are overwhelmingly local. Speaks volumes about who is the righteous one.

"Jaaney waley to chaley gaye"

It is hardest for the people left behind: families, friends, colleagues.

3096.jpg

This looks like ground penetrating radar or Sound amplifier to listen for any signs of life under the ice...

What a great tragedy! Our brave soldiers laid down their lives for the motherland. One should believe that it was a natural disaster though avalanches/landslides can be triggered by external factors especially if they are located uphill.

:: ISPR :: Inter Services Public Relations - PAKISTAN

ISPR has released the names of the (presumably) Shaheed soldiers. Heartbreaking to know that less than 40 of them were unmarried. This means a huge loss to the families who will be affected by the tragedy. If you also look at the names, you will find that an overwhelming majority of the befallen are locals. That is the difference. Occupiers need hundreds of thousands of "immigrants" but the freedom fighters rise from the masses.

We all know how the soldiers in the occupied Kashmir comprise of Hindus and Sikhs from distant lands whereas NLI and AK Regiment are overwhelmingly local. Speaks volumes about who is the righteous one.

Dude the way you think is the clear cut example of how religion has been politicized. My friend i am not teachning u Islam, nor can i but always remember religion has to do only with the soul and the spirit not politics & freedom struggle (Holy war)

If Allah was next to u do u really think he would be happy if u tell him that u will kill a thousand people (other cast ppl) and save the land (Kashmir) for Islam and Muslim brothers ?

I don't think so god is universal and no god will justify killing innocent lives.

All said and done i know this topic will not end so coming to the point all i wanted to say was "don't get religion in the middle" it will corrupt the values & beliefs and gods have to take a rebirth to correct us back to where they left us.

U may deny my post but somewhere inside everybody knows the truth don't we ?

and my condolences to the brave soldiers. May they RIP.

Sonar....???
Yes. The device in the foreground is the transmitter and receiver is on the right (not visible in the image).
It will scan below the ground to search for anything 'odd' which maybe bodies, equipment or buildings.

Hamain Dunya Se Kiya Lena, Shahadat Hay Mission Apna,

Marrain Gay Hum Paharhon Par, Barf Hogi Kafan Apna...

May Allah SWT give patience to their families and loved ones. Amen

Pakistan Army Zindabad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom