What's new

Auto Parts Makers Visit Pakistan

13960526000350_PhotoL.jpg

Saipa Sandero automatic 50 million toman price
6.6 million toman ( tax + insurance + extra value + ..... ) for insurance companies and government
50-6.6=43.6 million toman for company .

You can speak Persian?
balah qurban bafarmain , I can speak english urdu punjabi persian saraiki sindhi a lil bit of arabic also :partay:

13960526000350_PhotoL.jpg

Saipa Sandero automatic 50 million toman price
6.6 million toman ( tax + insurance + extra value + ..... ) for insurance companies and government
50-6.6=43.6 million toman for company .
Can u share for grand vitara, cerato and 2008 also?

brother both of them are good companies but they are a litttle bit greedy. I agree with you Dena is great car . IKCO started dena with 10k a year production and with that price this car will never move to +100K yearly production .
now imagine co-producing Dena with Pakistan price will go down because huge market of Pakistan but how much depends on pricing policy of IKCO . lets hope for better days:partay:

I want to see good replacement for both Saipa pride and Suzuki mehran in same price range .
Saipa Pride looks like Kia Classic or Pride.. It didnt do well in Pak.

While Mehran is a shyt can on wheels ... sold for around 7k dollars.

What's wrong with Toyota and Honda!?

It's older version !

DENA+ is much better ...
Selling shyt at 400 times the price/cost.

Depends on the model !!!

There are good Iranian cars ...

There are also shitty cars like KIA pride which is originally ford fiesta !

But in recent years the level of safety options increased as you can see here :
img_20170820_141118-jpg.419663

Iranian cars (except pride) are reliable ...

I don't think the mafia in Pakistan's car industry will let Iranian companies in !

And even if they do, they will go for shitty models !!!
Honda-Atlas,Pak Suzuki,Toyota are mafia... having monoply in Pak auto sector.

Post Iranian 4x4s.

You can speak Persian?
Farsi is a regional language in Pak.

Aswell as offered as a subject in school.

Do u know Toyota corolla GLI 2017 costs around 45k dollars in iran!
Imports?
Does Toyota have any plants in Iran?

balah qurban bafarmain , I can speak english urdu punjabi persian saraiki sindhi a lil bit of arabic also :partay:

Can u share for grand vitara, cerato and 2008 also?

there is general rule about it
if a car is made(produce or assembly ) in Iran . 10-20% tax + insurance and other costs
If they are export to Iran it will be 40-90 % tax and ...

You are talented. I can speak Punjabi, little bit of Saraiki, Sindhi and Urdu. A little bit of Dari and Pashto. Very small. I always wanted to learn Baluchi and and Balti. Just even one sentence. :lol:

there is general rule about it
if a car is made(produce or assembly ) in Iran . 10-20% tax + insurance and other costs
If they are imported to Iran it will be 40-90 % tax and ...
what about CKD units?

I bought a simple 1.6 altis (auto transmission) for 21K.... in march.

Minus other charges..

45K is robbery..
and u Know camry is 70k where as in Pakistan its 110k dollars

You are talented. I can speak Punjabi, little bit of Saraiki, Sindhi and Urdu. A little bit of Dari and Pashto. Very small. I always wanted to learn Baluchi and and Balti. Just even one sentence. :lol:
I can speak urdu,seriki,panjabi,balochi, "guzaray laik" Pashto (wife still mad) and can speak some farsi (mostly curse words etc)..... and can understand 95% sindhi.

Back
Top Bottom