What's new

Auto Parts Makers Visit Pakistan

What are the safety features of Iranian automobiles?

Depends on the model !!!

There are good Iranian cars ...

There are also shitty cars like KIA pride which is originally ford fiesta !

But in recent years the level of safety options increased as you can see here :
img_20170820_141118-jpg.419663

Iranian cars (except pride) are reliable ...

I don't think the mafia in Pakistan's car industry will let Iranian companies in !

And even if they do, they will go for shitty models !!!

Depends on the model !!!

There are good Iranian cars ...

There are also shitty cars like KIA pride which is originally ford fiesta !

But in recent years the level of safety options increased as you can see here :
img_20170820_141118-jpg.419663

Iranian cars (except pride) are reliable ...

I don't think the mafia in Pakistan's car industry will let Iranian companies in !

And even if they do, they will go for shitty models !!!

Pakistani Suzuki Mehrans are made of paper. :lol:

Ba Dena plus mufaqam wali hanooz saipa X200 bazar ro kamilan nemitona bagerah X300 hanooz zooda Amma ennkhodro khooba
001a.jpg

11_d_saipa_750.jpg

but not this
Saipa-Pride-111-Iran-August-2012.jpg

brother both of them are good companies but they are a litttle bit greedy. I agree with you Dena is great car . IKCO started dena with 10k a year production and with that price this car will never move to +100K yearly production .
now imagine co-producing Dena with Pakistan price will go down because huge market of Pakistan but how much depends on pricing policy of IKCO . lets hope for better days:partay:

I want to see good replacement for both Saipa pride and Suzuki mehran in same price range .
Yes we need replacements for Saipa pride and Our mehran aka Boss.
In iran actually there's another issue that is if a foreign carmakers starts to produce cars taxes are insane as compare to the local ones example is kia cerato now price for this car is insane 100 mill tommans and that to for an old shape now we all know prices for dena,samand are good as comp to cerato now see for example tondar an auto tondar local manf costs between 44 45 mil tomman where as an imported new shape aka renault symbol is bw 64 65 mill tomman see this is the prob in iran if Govt starts to treat every company equally then there will be true competition and ordinary people can enjoy there rides.

but I guess platform is of samand

Ba Dena plus mufaqam wali hanooz saipa X200 bazar ro kamilan nemitona bagerah X300 hanooz zooda Amma ennkhodro khooba
001a.jpg

11_d_saipa_750.jpg

but not this

In iran actually there's another issue that is if a foreign carmakers starts to produce cars taxes are insane as compare to the local ones example is kia cerato now price for this car is insane 100 mill tommans and that to for an old shape now we all know prices for dena,samand are good as comp to cerato now see for example tondar an auto tondar local manf costs between 44 45 mil tomman where as an imported new shape aka renault symbol is bw 64 65 mill tomman see this is the prob in iran if Govt starts to treat every company equally then there will be true competition and ordinary people can enjoy there rides.

current price for dena is 10-20% lower than 44-45 million toman for Irankhodro and please keep that in mind right now Irankhodro produce about 50000 in a year . if they invest in production lines they will be able to produce more that means lower price for future or more funds for next platforms . Pakistan + Iran population is close to 300 million thats huge market and in that size you can make anything .
Dena platform is future proof unlike Saipa pride and Suzuki mehran since they are dead platfroms
First dena came in markets in 2014 and after 3 years we see Dena+ .
this platform ( dena ) have potensial to become best seller under 10.000$ in whole world .
But its not possible with our current production rates .

current price for dena is 10-20% lower than 44-45 million toman for Irankhodro and please keep that in mind right now Irankhodro produce about 50000 in a year . if they invest in production lines they will be able to produce more that means lower price for future or more funds for next platforms . Pakistan + Iran population is close to 300 million thats huge market and in that size you can make anything .
Dena platform is future proof unlike Saipa pride and Suzuki mehran since they are dead platfroms
First dena came in markets in 2014 and after 3 years we see Dena+ .
this platform ( dena ) have potensial to become best seller under 10.000$ in whole world .
But its not possible with our current production rates .
totally agreed with ur post bradar , like this we can rearrange our way of taxation both in pakistan and iran although in iran its 6% but prob is in Pakistan where taxation is acc to cc displacement but I dont think currently dena is priced below 38 mill tomman.

001a.jpg

11_d_saipa_750.jpg

but not this

Do you live in Iran?

Back
Top Bottom