Australian threatens to burn down Islamic school

Status
Not open for further replies.

illusion8

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
A 30-year-old Australian man has been charged with threatening to burn down an Islamic school and spray it with pig's blood, a media report said Wednesday.

The man reportedly made a phone call to the Australian Islamic College of Sydney at Mount Druitt Sep 21 in the wake of violent protests over an anti-Islamic film, the Australian Associate Press (AAP) reported.

In the phone call, the man allegedly threatened to burn down the private school and then spray it with pig's blood.

The man was granted strict conditional bail and will be in court Oct 25.

A 21-year-old man was also charged with allegedly using text messages to incite violence in Sydney after protests Sep 15.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/281228/australian-threatens-burn-down-islamic.html

Not surprising.

Last edited by a moderator:
muslims should 'threaten' to rebuold it,no matter how many times the haters burn it.

Code Word: Ask all Muslims in Kaffir Countries to Burn down Property, Attack Law Enforcement Agencies because Kuffars have attacked Islam by Burning an Islamic School!

Mohammedian Ideology at its Best!

Did you miss your morning doze retard?

Code Word: Ask all Muslims in Kaffir Countries to Burn down Property, Attack Law Enforcement Agencies because Kuffars have attacked Islam by Burning an Islamic School!

muslims should 'threaten' to rebuold it,no matter how many times the haters burn it.
That is because muslims 'mocked' and 'slandered' Jesus by denying His claim to be the Son of God.

have you ever been to school? and can you read?

That is because muslims 'mocked' and 'slandered' Jesus by denying His claim to be the Son of God.

no we dont..
its forbidden for us.

Fine me 1 Muslim who mocks Jesus.

Christian by Birth here. I mock Jesus. Time and again ^^. Well I mock all religions, but lets not get into that, before people lose their minds. :lol:

And here I thought Australia is a suckular democracy.

Aussies ugghh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom