What's new

Australian teenager jailed for stabbing to death Indian student

Fact is Indians are safer living in China and going to university in China than in Anglo countries like Australia. They would probably get a better opportunities learning about China than Australia, since future trade between India and China will most like be the biggest in the world. They wouldn't be financially robbed like they are in Australia too. In the US, they would probably be robbed. In the UK, they would be called derogatory names like ****, etc. Canada is a mixed bag.

Makes me wonder why Indian like Anglos so much.
i have been living in canada for few years and i havent seen any act of racism against indians plus i live in a "white" and "conservative" city. and indian people die here everyday but no one has ever said it was due to racism

glad to see the law taking its course and bringing the perp to justice.
thanks AUS:tup:

(the racist comments by some PK and CN members betray their own racist tendencies)

It's great this news story has come out, as it can finally put to rest this story of fake "racist" attacks against Indian students in Melbourne. Racism wasn't involved in the attack, and i rememeber saying people shouldn't jump to conclusions.

This is the incident that caused the whole fake "Racist" rampage the Indian media went on 2 years go.

I wonder if the Indian Media and Indian Government will now apologize?

The teenager was of middle eastern descent. How embarrasing for you.

Go take your anti-white crap else where kid.

You obviously didn't read the news story or are just simply trolling.
It wasn't a racist attack. It was a random crime.

Try reading things before opening your mouth and saying something stupid.

Man I live in Melbourne and I see and hear about attacks against Indians all the time. Whether on the streets, train stations and especially taxi drivers, they are always abused and harassed. So please stop white washing and pretending as if this is an isolated incident, because it is not.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

First of all every Australasian is not racist the generalization is a sign of racist comment.

Indians are not at all easy prey. Its just the media which makes all the things.

The number of Indians visiting Australia is in hundred thousands and thousands are immigrating there.

It is said that under the govt. of a pro china Australian prime minister and a strategy of china some attacks have happen on Indian.

Actually I don't know where you get your statistics but the number of student visas from India has drastically been reduced last few years. I never made any generalisations, I just said Indians are disproportionately targeted in attacks by white Australians, and this is a fact.

This thread is about justice being serves in Australia in the case of an Indian student's murder. A positive thread that provides closure and comfort. Thank you Australia.

And the most disappointing comments here are coming from some pakistanis and chinese. Since most of their ultra-nationalistic kind are extremely racist in the first place, they are obviously very hurt here. What a shame.

Uranium and now the justice to the killing of a Indian....
good going for a much closer relationship....
now this must be a ego burner news for many...:rofl:

I hope there will be more justice.

The ausis has just did what they had to do in punishing the teenager. There is nothing to do with good or bad relationships.
But with the uranium issue,yeah the relationship is good.

The ausis has just did what they had to do in punishing the teenager. There is nothing to do with good or bad relationships.
But with the uranium issue,yeah the relationship is good.
It certainly has a lot to do with creating a friendly opinion about the aussies that the attacks wernt intentional and all those stuffs after all the slam bang news about oz in our media it iis certaionly a news that will make a good relationship base and for that you certainly need a positive action from the other side and this news exactly does bring a positive...things are really looking good for a future relationships...

It certainly has a lot to do with creating a friendly opinion about the aussies that the attacks wernt intentional and all those stuffs after all the slam bang news about oz in our media it iis certaionly a news that will make a good relationship base and for that you certainly need a positive action from the other side and this news exactly does bring a positive...things are really looking good for a future relationships...

My point is that the ausis would have done the same even if the murdered was a pakistani,american or african.

This has nothing to do with friendly relation. Law in Australia is fair and unbiased towards every race religion.

Man I live in Melbourne and I see and hear about attacks against Indians all the time. Whether on the streets, train stations and especially taxi drivers, they are always abused and harassed. So please stop white washing and pretending as if this is an isolated incident, because it is not.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Actually I don't know where you get your statistics but the number of student visas from India has drastically been reduced last few years. I never made any generalisations, I just said Indians are disproportionately targeted in attacks by white Australians, and this is a fact.

You live in melbourne? your location would say otherwise.

Most of the attacks on Indians in 2009-2010 period wernt done by White Australians and taxi drivers get attacked mostly by drunken idiots wether they were white , black , brown or blue it just so happens that most taxi drivers arnt white.

This is a fact.

So cut the crap there is a big difference between a racial attack and an attack on some1 who just happens to not be your colour.

Sick of reverse racism.

Back
Top Bottom