What's new

Australian Massive Oil Discovery

Ah yes, this old stupid chestnut where we pretend the U.S invades countries for oil when it can easily be bought. zzzzzz :disagree:

Right...so why did they invade Iraq while they supported a dictator in Pakistan and not to mention ignoring the mass murdering govt.(american backed) in Behrain ? Its all about the Dollar ..you are Delusional ostrich if you thin its about terrorism/nukes ...etc...etc....

Invade them and steal everything like they did in Iraq, i mean the anglo saxons

Time for some democracy.

Australia is already a democracy.
Right...so why did they invade Iraq while they supported a dictator in Pakistan and not to mention ignoring the mass murdering govt.(american backed) in Behrain ? Its all about the Dollar ..you are Delusional ostrich if you thin its about terrorism/nukes ...etc...etc....

They believed Iraq had WMD's(which they were wrong in the end) It wasn't for "oil" If that would be the case, they would be invading nearly every country in the middle east.

Why invade for "oil" when you can just buy it? Even now after the Americans have left, they have no control whatsoever over Iraq's oilfields.

Australia is already a democracy.

They believed Iraq had WMD's(which they were wrong in the end) It wasn't for "oil" If that would be the case, they would be invading nearly every country in the middle east.

Why invade for "oil" when you can just buy it? Even now after the Americans have left, they have no control whatsoever over Iraq's oilfields.
they dont control oil with soldiers but with corporations.they just wanted some good contracts.and oil trade in doller thats what they have achieved.

@xdrive

Have long lost interest talking to those member, all they see is conspiracy this and evil empire that lol

Yeah, even the 5th most peaceful country on earth are now being a use by the 94th of being a terrorist. Maybe it's time we import our outback dangerousness to India lol

Let them see what's Kangaroo power before yelling terrorist lol

they dont control oil with soldiers but with corporations.they just wanted some good contracts.and oil trade in doller thats what they have achieved.

Lol you are welcome to trade oil in any currency you want, infact the 3rd (Russian) and 5th (Venezuela) have opt out US dollar already, see how far you can go without US dollar lol

USA " Give me all your oil " :smitten::kiss3:
Australia " no " :stop:
USA " we found presence of Al-Qaeda in Sydney :sniper:

there is a bright chance of racist insurgency in aus.washington times reporter had an interview with leader or sidney republic army.they demand a free home land.

I see a Fighter jet on way to Australia to Drop 1000 ton of Democrazy.

So what if that's true? The Iraqi government and people aren't losing anything because they get paid handsomely in tax and royalties plus these countries will make major investment in the oil fields which again creates jobs and more tax.

Australia allows foreign corporations to invest in resources in Australia. and it's the reason why we are so rich now and no invasion needed to occur.

This "invading for oil" idea is just ridiculous.

But not American-style true democracy. All I'm saying is don't be surprised if America invades you in the future.

Australia has more of a democracy than the U.S

This "America invades for oil" is just stupid as my explanation above shows. The U.S doesn't "own" Iraqi oil fields. The U.S could buy all the oil it wants from any country, it doesn't need to "invade"

This "invasion for oil" is just a retarded conspiracy thought up by idiots.

@xdrive

Have long lost interest talking to those member, all they see is conspiracy this and evil empire that lol

Yeah, even the 5th most peaceful country on earth are now being a use by the 94th of being a terrorist. Maybe it's time we import our outback dangerousness to India lol

Let them see what's Kangaroo power before yelling terrorist lol

Lol you are welcome to trade oil in any currency you want, infact the 3rd (Russian) and 5th (Venezuela) have opt out US dollar already, see how far you can go without US dollar lol

Each and every country is opting out of US Dollar .. Do i need to tell how many countries are making deals to bypass the dollar when it comes to local trade ?

@xdrive
These are facts , not conspiracies...your refusal to see the America as it is is the problem , you may have a delusional view point that america is all about freedom,liberty and all that bullcrap, but rest of the world does not..... Believed Iraq had WMD's ... really ? powell said there was insourmountable proof that they had WMD's ..... did that proof come from powell's rear end ? Why did American companies like Halliburton move into Iraq and why did American companies take over the Iraqi oil at that time ?

Btw...answer my question...why is it that they attacked Libya while Bahrain was not ,who had a dictatorship which was killing its own people... ill give you a hint... Gaddafi was killed because he was making a gold backed currency called Dinar .. and Behrain govt. is pro U.S

Gadhafi’s Gold-money Plan Would Have Devastated Dollar

Why is America supporting problems in Syria ?

Why Syria? An Examination of the Iran-Iraq-Syria Pipeline

I guess your own general is a conspiracy theorist :lol:

but ofcourse..if it does not suit your fragile opinions, its a Conspiracy theory :lol:

you-used-so-much-oil-the-us-is-trying-to-invade-the-plate.jpg

Issue in coober pedy would be access to water

Lol star wars still trying to post his conspiracies. Everyone knows the contents of your posts are delusion, and your so called "facts" are just conspiracies and random youtube videos.

Please stop going off topic.

Back
Top Bottom