What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

So Hindus now can't even object to demeaning tattoos in a peaceful manner? That's a new low. :D
Threatening to skin the piece of tattoo off the leg of a human being is 'peaceful manner'? Oh how the definition of peace changes when it comes to religion!!

Do condemn all these people with tattoos of the good Lord Jesus on their legs and feet and whereever else!!
Images
Yup,i will personally condemn every single one of them i ever have a face to face conversation with any one of them.I condemn all those people who try to mock the religious beliefs of others just for the fun of it:coffee:!!

I think the case has not closed .

Now the Australian authorities will do check up of these Australian citizens and give report to Indian Government.
That will be an overkill. Mistakes happen. Swastika necklaces are better kept in bags in Germany for example. People are human beings and hence sensitive.

That guy didn't even had any idea regarding the godess..all he did was tattoing some picture he found interesting. As a Keralite, u have any idea how this godess look like? I never heard of this name and this mistake can happen to any one of us..

Parasurama
With pleasure shall I recite that excellent history of the godlike deeds of Rama, the son of Jamadagni who traced his origin to the race of Brigu.

— Mahabharata 3:117

In south Indian regions like Andhra and Karnataka, Renuka and she is being worshipped as Yellamma or Mariamma. there as Yellamma or Mariamma.

Renuka is famous as the wife of Jamadagni and the mother of Parasurama.

The earliest references to Renuka occur in Mahabharata at two places..

Last edited:
Why will he? Theka leke rakha hain kya? He will object if he feels bad. Not if he does not.
Usne khud bol ke rakha hein ki condemn karega. Isliye bola usko, theka liya hein to pura to karke dikhao!!

Threatening to skin the piece of tattoo off the leg of a human being is 'peaceful manner'? Oh how the definition of peace changes when it comes to religion!!
Removal of tattoo does require skinning. It is a completely painless process and a pretty costly one. :)
On second thoughts he should have made an Indian flag on his foot. It would have been amusing to see 'seculars' come to the rescue then (even thought the Australian man in question does not demand to be rescued, but then so what? :mad: ).

:D

Indonesia's Aceh to close churches after pressure from Muslim groups - The Foreign Desk by Lisa Daftari
Indonesia’s Aceh to close churches after pressure from Muslim groups
Smart move racist.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

racism - definition of racism in English from the Oxford dictionary

Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races

go back to elementary school... err i mean go back to 7/11 :coffee:

we should visit this guys country with prophet's tattoo on our legs....

and we should visit you guys country and eat the Holy Cow Steak! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

steak-hotel-by-holycow-big-206.jpg

Lol,as if we care what a random Indonesian Italian thinks about our country:lol:!!You can blacklist us at any moment for i can assure you that nobody back here is going to miss you:cheers:!!

Indonesian Italian?:rofl:

did you ever go to the school? ever graduated from Elementary School? :rofl:

but hey, as if a random Indian Hinduist comments matters? LOL supa powah India much? better clean up those Gangga river from Trashes first! :sarcastic:

[/QUOTE="raktaka, post: 7780986, member: 172788"]LOL.... why such desperate lies..... you clearly proclaim them to be blood and flesh before consuming them. :lol: ......... nice that you have now also admitted that ALCOHOL is also part or your bizarre ritual :cheesy: ........ sounds like something savages come up with.

THAT IS YOUR LOGIC :lol: ...... after all you EAT Jesus to become one with god .... so eating animals will necessity make you one with the animal. :cheesy:

Aghoris are out castes not main stream Hindu practice unlike your Alcohol induced blood and flesh eating. What it really means is your mainstream religious practice is the same as our outcast bizzare practices :lol:

Are you Crawling back to "Godwin Law" ?

LOL...are you serious ? :lol: ...... Church history is FULL of rape of nuns and choir boys.

Vatican says it's punished over 3,400 priests since '04 for raping or molesting children | Dallas Morning News

That is 3,400 priests for raping several THOUSAND children .... that too only since 2004 :cheesy:

Now this is ONLY the Catholic ....... and these are only the reported incidences. Rapes of Nuns are not included in this.

If you look at world wide Rape, Christians lead rape statistics is ALL over the world. The highest rape incidences are in Christian Nations. One can only assume this is how perverted your religion makes you ....... starts with eating flesh and blood. .... ends in rape. :woot:[/QUOTE]
@WebMaster @Oscar @Icarus take a look on this guy post.. as if there is no Jogini system doesn't exist. ...

Yup,i will personally condemn every single one of them i ever have a face to face conversation with any one of them.I condemn all those people who try to mock the religious beliefs of others just for the fun of it:coffee:!!
Good. Good to know that you are a conservative secular!!

Removal of tattoo does require skinning. It is a completely painless process and a pretty costly one. :)
On second thoughts he should have made an Indian flag on his foot. It would have been amusing to see 'seculars' come to the rescue then (even thought the Australian man in question does not demand to be rescued, but then so what? :mad: ).

:D
Kouse se school me pada hein? Ya konuse duniya mein rehte ho? And why would he get the Tricolour tattooed on his feet? Kyun yaara, sochna band kardiya kya?

That guy didn't even had any idea regarding the godess..all he did was tattoing some picture he found interesting. As a Keralite, u have any idea how this godess look like? I never heard of this name and this mistake can happen to any one of us..

How can this be true? u got something tattooed on your leg which u choosed from an entire album maam I dunno whats your experience with these things but I assure u tattoo artists do tell them what it is. I can understand that he didn't knew the name of the goddess or any other background , but he very well knew it's a goddess .

P.S I don't support the harassment but saying he was completely unaware what he has on his leg is not true.

And why would he get the Tricolour tattooed on his feet? Kyun yaara, sochna band kardiya kya?
Why not the tricolor? You don't think that's cool? Many people all over the world do it. I can get even more personal if you poke me enough. :D

Permanent tattoo removal does require removal of the upper skin.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

racism - definition of racism in English from the Oxford dictionary

Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races

go back to elementary school... err i mean go back to 7/11 :coffee:

and we should visit you guys country and eat the Holy Cow Steak! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

steak-hotel-by-holycow-big-206.jpg

Indonesian Italian?:rofl:

did you ever go to the school? ever graduated from Elementary School? :rofl:

but hey, as if a random Indian Hinduist comments matters? LOL supa powah India much? better clean up those Gangga river from Trashes first! :sarcastic:
Sorry i messed up with the flag of Italy and Ireland:sarcastic:!Btw Ireland is literally a nobody when it comes to global politics:rofl:.So you should at least give me some credit for making you a citizen of a G-8 country:lol::lol:!!Btw,i do have some problem recognizing flags of different countries.For example in the past i have mixed up the flag of Indonesia with that of Poland,although i can proudly proclaim the fact that i know about the capitals and currencies of at least 150 countries:drag:!!

Last edited:
How can this be true? u got something tattooed on your leg which u choosed from an entire album maam I dunno whats your experience with these things but I assure u tattoo artists do tell them what it is. I can understand that he didn't knew the name of the goddess or any other background , but he very well knew it's a goddess .

P.S I don't support the harassment but saying he was completely unaware what he has on his leg is not true.
Nah. It happens. The thing looks exotic and he must have chosen it without knowing very well what it was. It's okay. The people don't have any problem anymore, so no need for any fuss any more.

How old are you, 7??Threatening on forums like a child.
Haha, but still got all those raging hormones an old man wishes he had! Just saying, your neoconservative types, keep your noses to yourselves. Simple english mein, mind your own business. You have no need to peek into what I wear, whatever I tattoo whereever I want, whatever I eat, or whoever I wish to worship or not. Maane, apne se matlab rakh, doosron ke gharon mein aakhen phad ke taakne ki zaroorat nahin.
Why not the tricolor? You don't think that's cool? Many people all over the world do it. I can get even more personal if you poke me enough. :D

Permanent tattoo removal does require removal of the upper skin.
Australian hein woh yaaran, Tricolor usko kyun bhayega? Why would he think its cool? Havent seen any person get the Tricolor tattooed!! Ever. SO your point is moot.
Waise, poke karne ke liye kya laoon, a fork, or a skewer? Keep the firepit burning!

Back
Top Bottom