What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

Have you seen his tattoo??Man,he has intentionally carved it on his shin just to mock our belief!!If any of us had done the same thing with say a picture of Jesus Christ on our body and went to Australia i can assure you that the consequences wouldn't have been pleasurable for any us!!There is a fine lime between religious freedom and bigotry and personally i think that we should maintain that line.

So what ? Dogs bite , will we bite him too . Yes I understand that but
Instead I will make a tattoo of Jesus and Shiva on my Chest and Show him my culture .

Tattoo is a form of creative art . Art has no limitations .

Ofcourse Art is having no limitations and Indian nation since centuries have exhibited this art.

Tattos are called pachakutharathu

Yellamma temple at Badami.

Yellamma_temple_at_Badami.jpg

Have you seen his tattoo??Man,he has intentionally carved it on his shin just to mock our belief!!If any of us had done the same thing with say a picture of Jesus Christ on our body and went to Australia i can assure you that the consequences wouldn't have been pleasurable for any us!!There is a fine lime between religious freedom and bigotry and personally i think that we should maintain that line.
they are way more evolved than us in the west.

here, piss christ:
piss-christ.png

So what ? Dogs bite , will we bite him too . Yes I understand that but
Instead I will make a tattoo of Jesus and Shiva on my Chest and Show him my culture .
That is your perception which i completely agree with but there are millions of people who are very sensitive when it comes to their Dharma.So,my simple question is why mess with someone's religion on a deliberate manner!!I mean i don't think that the Australian guy carved the picture on his shin without knowing the significance of that image,so it would have been a lot better if he had at least tried to hide it by wearing a full pant/jeans while visiting India!!

they are way more evolved than us in the west.

here, piss christ:
piss-christ.png
It's not any sign of evolution,i would rather term it as plain old stupidity!!Personally,i don't have any high regard for the Aussies considering the fact that most of their ancestors were convicted felons and murderers.So,it's quite obvious that they will also be somewhat like their ancestors when it comes to mannerisms.Plus if they are so evolved then why on earth all those racial attacks on Indians took place in Australia in the past 4-5 years!!

That is your perception which i completely agree with but there are millions of people who are very sensitive when it comes to their Dharma.So,my simple question is why mess with someone's religion on a deliberate manner!!I mean i don't think that the Australian guy carved the picture on his shin without knowing the significance of that image,so it would have been a lot better if he had at least tried to hide it by wearing a full pant/jeans while visiting India!!

Totally agree .
There are two ways to handle this situation .
One which happened and other is to smile and move on .

perhaps the crowds doesn't like their deity to be advertised in someone's body. dunno what is the deal with that though. perhaps the person likes how cool is the image of Yellamma. oh well, some people are too brainwashed over something dogmatic in nature.

It was TATTOO . For God's sake .

And why do u think its an insult .

God is every where . It means every where including that part too .
God is in Atom . Atom makes matter . Matter makes us .
So God has left his/her imprints on each and every part of Us .
Tattoo is a form of creative art . Art has no limitations .
Of course art has limitation. Can someone get a naked portrait of any of your female family members tattooed on his thigh??

Have anybody seen the bodies of Hare Krishna devotees . They are tattooed with Mantra's and Figures .

It's not any sign of evolution,i would rather term it as plain old stupidity!!Personally,i don't have any high regard for the Aussies considering the fact that most of their ancestors were convicted felons and murderers.So,it's quite obvious that they will also be somewhat like their ancestors when it comes to mannerisms.Plus if they are so evolved then why on earth all those racial attacks on Indians took place in Australia in the past 4-5 years!!
well, that was an extreme example, at least nobody went in a frenzy and ganged up on people, or worse, like shooting them dead like certain religious people do.

I'm also pretty sure the guy didn't get that tattoo to insult Indians/Hindus.

sorry, I have a very low threshold for tolerating religious nonsense.

Of course art has limitation. Can someone get a naked portrait of any of your female family members tattooed on his thigh??

:lol::lol::lol:
Those who are open to such stuff will definitely do .
My Family is against Tattoo , even if its the tattoo of Shiv and Shakti , Who are dear to us .
They say , Tattoo release dark energy :lol::lol::lol::enjoy:

He was mocking? The guy had tattoos all over. Do you think he would have even wondered what this tattoo depicted, he probably just selected it because it was something exotic. You are overreaching here. The fault did not lie with that poor guy, just being somewhere at the wrong time where an bunch of idiots decided to be the asses they were.

Back
Top Bottom