What's new

Australian cricketers ‘forced’ to load own luggage upon arrival in India

In IGI terminal 3 you can find porters but they charge you more then the price of luggage ;)
Times have changed...I have not faced any porters at Indian airports. I carry my own luggage (May be you have to request for porter service at airport offices). Yes, you still have porters at Railways stations, but I haven't used trains since almost 2 years, so cannot comment on the behavior of porters there

Coolies is what brits call Indians during colonial era ....... you can find porter in air ports but they are very costly :) .... and now slowly slowly that white superiority is fading away from the minds of Indians ........
i thought coolies are found only at railway stations in india.

Indian hospitality at full display. Sports rivalry is one thing, but to welcome a visiting team like this is just disgraceful.

LMAO at the excuses shared by the Indian members. What an incredible shame.

I load my own luggage at all airports. Other than break in cricket etiquette what is the stupid fuss ??

Which airport is this ? Normally porters are not visible in our airports .

couple of airport employees did it during last trip to India in 2013. They take your baggage and demand money for loading it.

Australia vs India, 2020-21 Schedule, Match Timings, Venue Details, Upcoming Cricket Matches and Recent Results .
download (34).png

Back
Top Bottom