What's new

Australian cricketers ‘forced’ to load own luggage upon arrival in India

Baigani shaadi main Abdullah deewana.
They did not complain. It's not a big deal after all.

Yeah, you just keep pretending everything is fine. After all, in India this is the norm. Humiliating your guests.

Why Pakistanis are worked up here that we have given a middle finger to white people?

By the way without India - Pakistan series for a long time, for Indians, India - Australia rivalry has replaced India - Pakistan rivalry. Waiting for the matches eagerly.

Can't wait for Ind vs Aus series to start :-)

Indian hospitality at full display. Sports rivalry is one thing, but to welcome a visiting team like this is just disgraceful.

LMAO at the excuses shared by the Indian members. What an incredible shame.

True, how dare visiting team is received like this. India should take some clue from neighbouring country.
As a result of their overwhelming nice behaviour towards the visiting team, all the international teams are lined up and dying to play in Pakistan.

I always load my own luggage at the air port yet no one ever open a PDF thread neither was it ever reported on the news :(

we have given a middle finger to white people?

How so ?

Btw this news is surprising, From my personal experience porters at Indian airports are a nuisance, aggressive, grabs your luggage even if you tell them off and demand tips

How so ?

Btw this news is surprising, From my personal experience porters at Indian airports are a nuisance, aggressive, grabs your luggage even if you tell them off and demand tips
i thought coolies are found only at railway stations in india.

Yeah, you just keep pretending everything is fine. After all, in India this is the norm. Humiliating your guests.
Yeah. Now share this secret with others and make the world stop coming to India. :lol:

How so ?

I'm quite surprised to hear this. They do what you are describing at Railway Stations. The ones at the airport generally maintain decent distance and not grabby.

How so ?

Times have changed...I have not faced any porters at Indian airports. I carry my own luggage (May be you have to request for porter service at airport offices). Yes, you still have porters at Railways stations, but I haven't used trains since almost 2 years, so cannot comment on the behavior of porters there

I'm quite surprised to hear this. They do what you are describing at Railway Stations. The ones at the airport generally maintain decent distance and not grabby.

Times have changed...I have not faced any porters at Indian airports.

Unfortunately i have had that bitter experience, Last time i was in India was in 2013.. So hopefully things have changed for the better

How so ?

Which airport is this ? Normally porters are not visible in our airports .

Unfortunately i have had that bitter experience, Last time i was in India was in 2013.. So hopefully things have changed for the better

I am surprised. I have been using airports regularly since 2009. I haven't faced any porter problems

Which airport is this ? Normally porters are not visible in our airports .

Madras, Bangalore and Culcutta.. Bombay and Delhi was far better in that regard did not see any aggressive porters anywhere close

Nope had experienced then in a number of airports in India

Difference is coolies are there big railway platforms with now prepaid taxis while on airports it's primarily prepaid taxis inside airport with postpaid taxis in unregulated form but there is no coolie system in airports to my best understanding. Saying from personal experience in four airports Varanasi, Delhi, Chandigarh and Mumbai.

Back
Top Bottom