What's new

Australia spent billions on jet fighters off the plan. Now, we’re having trouble even flying them

Sounds like Lockheed adopting Tesla or Iphone business model to milk these rich militaries.
That's what I was thinking. F-35 made in 2013 are now too old to upgrade to current standard and due to that are outdated and cannot be used.
Interesting 😅🤣

Australia should go IAF way

Crash them

You do know actaully only 2 were ever plunging into the sea and F-35 first flying in 2009, which is 13 years ago and with almost 800 made and only 5 hull lost, that is a lot better record than most aircraft, Chinese Aircraft included.
I know 2 sea crashes in merely a couple of months, seems they greatly intensified crashing exercises recently?

I know 2 sea crashes in merely a couple of months, seems they greatly intensified crashing exercises recently?
That's the ONLY 2 that crashed into the sea, and none of them are because of mechanical issue, in case you don't know, carrier landing is very complicated, China did not yet into the level of have meaningful enough landing to have accident, but you will know sooner or later.

That's the ONLY 2 that crashed into the sea, and none of them are because of mechanical issue, in case you don't know, carrier landing is very complicated, China did not yet into the level of have meaningful enough landing to have accident, but you will know sooner or later.
Ok, I will take 2 crashes in a couple of months as normal now.

Well, again, show me which plane in China arsenal have less than 5 crash in the last 13 years.

Then we will talk.
This thread is about F-35,which suffered 2 crashes in 2 months, as for airplanes from other countries, you can start a new thread to find out.

This thread is about F-35,which suffered 2 crashes in 2 months, as for airplanes from other countries, you can start a new thread to find out.
This treat is NOT about F-35 crash 2 times in 2 months, if you want to talk about that, YOU GO open a new threat for that.

This treat is NOT about F-35 crash 2 times in 2 months, if you want to talk about that, YOU GO open a new threat for that.
This OP pic is not a F-35?

file-20220303-23-1hlbfng.jpg

I said it's about F-35, Which crashed twice in 2 months. This means it's about F-35 that we are talking about .
Dude, just because it's about F-35 it does not mean it is related to its crash, that's like you talk about women and I start talking about women underwear......Yeah, it's still about women, but does that make sense?

Do you understand what is "Context"

Dude, just because it's about F-35 it does not mean it is related to its crash, that's like you talk about women and I start talking about women underwear......Yeah, it's still about women, but does that make sense?

Do you understand what is "Context"
Your analogy is very far fetch, crashes are very important if not the most important discussion when it comes to any aircrafts.

Well, again, show me which plane in China arsenal have less than 5 crash in the last 13 years.

Then we will talk.
J-20 in service for 5 years and not single crashed. Tell me which US combat aircraft hold such record?

This shows that stealthy aircraft are very expensive to operate and maintain. A country should be economically strong for the needful.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom