What's new

Australia spent billions on jet fighters off the plan. Now, we’re having trouble even flying them

I wish you won't, but if you think it's ok, it's fine with me too.
It's not being okay or not okay, it's about something you have no control. I don't like to die, but that is something you don't have control, and it's naive to think someone will not ever died.

Aircraft is born with accident, it's unreasonable to expect aircraft, made by anyone, will never crash, I sincerely hope your C919 can take note of how aircraft comes before it and learn every lesson that plane crash before it, but you will not expect C919 will never crash. That is something out of your or anyone control.

It's not being okay or not okay, it's about something you have no control. I don't like to die, but that is something you don't have control, and it's naive to think someone will not ever died.

Aircraft is born with accident, it's unreasonable to expect aircraft, made by anyone, will never crash, I sincerely hope your C919 can take note of how aircraft comes before it and learn every lesson that plane crash before it, but you will not expect C919 will never crash. That is something out of your or anyone control.
That's why I said good luck, it's a wish, not a command.

Back
Top Bottom