What's new

Australia spent billions on jet fighters off the plan. Now, we’re having trouble even flying them

Then I can say it is everything about Scott Morrison. It has his picture on the OP.....
Ok, go ahead. let's talk about him

file-20220303-23-1hlbfng.jpg

yes, it's about F-35, the OP aritcle, so let's talk about it, not only about its crashes, but everything.

TELEMMGLPICT000283447184_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNtzrG7HFlSaSGyAorSArqTqm0gYDcu6VTA4mKR8maVE.jpeg
How about Australia? Can I talk EVERYTHING about Australia? It IS the first word in the OP title.

Geez, have you hear about them flood?

Ok, go ahead. let's talk about him

file-20220303-23-1hlbfng.jpg
By the way, you need to read the OP title again, OP never mentioned F-35 in the title.

Not saying it had not implied in the content. I am saying it never explicitly mentioned F-35....So, with all due respect, you're wrong.

How about Australia? Can I talk EVERYTHING about Australia? It IS the first word in the OP title.

By the way, you need to read the OP title again, OP never mentioned F-35 in the title.

Not saying it had not implied in the content. I am saying it never explicitly mentioned F-35....So, with all due respect, you're wrong.
Sure , we can. and what do you think the OP article is talking about?

What about Australia? wild life? movies? or airforce and planes?
You ask me what the OP articles is about? Right? And you don't care about the context.

So tell me, is it wrong if I say the OP article is about Australia? If I don't read about the context

You ask me what the OP articles is about? Right? And you don't care about the context.

So tell me, is it wrong if I say the OP article is about Australia? If I don't read about the context
I didn't say it's right or wrong, I m just asking you what about Australia, wild life? movies? or airforce and planes?

Obviously you lose the plot and playing tantrum like a kid. How old are you? 13 years old? LOL..

Can you stop derail this thread? Maybe F-35 embarrassment are something u want to avoid talking about? :enjoy:

I didn't say it's right or wrong, I m just asking you what about Australia, wild life? movies? or airforce and planes?
Now you are asking about context. It's YOU who said "it's about everything" not about "context"

You cannot talk about context when it suit your narrative dude.

Again, am I wrong to say this article is about Australia? Yes or No?

Obviously you lose the plot and playing tantrum like a kid. How old are you? 13 years old? LOL..

Can you stop derail this thread? Maybe F-35 embarrassment are something u want to avoid talking about? :enjoy:
I am still awaiting an answer from you.

You do think the planes that were build before 2015 did not fly at all? And J-20 must be an embarrassment if you don't want to answer that question then?:enjoy:

Now you are asking about context. It's YOU who said "it's about everything" not about "context"

You cannot talk about context when it suit your narrative dude.

Again, am I wrong to say this article is about Australia? Yes or No?
I said everything about the context, F-35 is the context, and can you just answer my question, what about Auatralia?

I said everything about the context, F-35 is the context, and can you just answer my question, what about Auatralia?
no, I said this is about context, you said this is about everything on F-35

Do I need to quote you what you just wrote? Or are you that old you can't remember what you write 30 minutes ago?

Here you go

It's about F-35 , everything about it can be discussed.

It's about F-35 , everything about it can be discussed.
Again, you cannot talk about "Context" when it suited you.

Is the OP threat about Crash? if so, show me where it said in it context?

Yes, F-35 is the context, we can talk everythng about it, this is exactly what I mean, finally you got it, my goodness.

Yes, F-35 is the context, we can talk everythng about it, this is exactly what I mean, finally you got it, my goodness.
I know F-35 is the context, I said you say everything can be discussed, and ignore the context.

Did you even know what you said? Do I need to remind you again?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom