What's new

Australia ruling party endorses gay marriage

Desert Fox

Don't threaten me, I was just trying to help you understand the real reason for your amazing and long homophobic rants.

No one is threatening you. Just asking you to back you claims with some strong arguments

pdf_shurtah ......

I can't say much about the figures but the chance of genetic disorders is also present when marrying outside your family.

As for the Amish you have to give them credit you wont find many members of their community with STDs

I can't say much about the figures but the chance of genetic disorders is also present when marrying outside your family.

As for the Amish you have to give them credit you wont find many members of their community with STDs

Present yes, but much elevated with cousin marriage. I read somewhere the Amish (all 200,000 of them) descend from a few hundred people in the 1800s. They also have a higher prevalence of genetic disorders due to their small gene pool. No STDs though!

They don't, they go extinct, which is the only good thing about homosexuality, they kill themselves off.

A pity however, that stupidity & bigotry continues to be passed down instead of becoming extinct.

A pity however, that stupidity & bigotry continues to be passed down instead of becoming extinct.

Indeed, as is obvious from the behavior of homosexual sympathizers that when they can't refute my posts they resort to personal attacks, slandering my research, and using immature rhetoric just because i used non-religious sources to prove the harmfulness of homosexuality and the disgusting practices involved in it, also its negative impact on society, pity indeed.

Buddy, you are always telling me that I am not making any sense........and asking me to go through your post carefully.
BUT before telling so.....did YOU go through my post carefully??

Read my post below and your following reply:-

STDs are not only transmitted through homosexuals......infact, if you compare the ratio of heterosexuals infected with STDs to the total number of heterosexuals AND the ratio of homosexuals infected with STDs to the total number of homosexuals.....then you will get the real picture...........see below link:-
Gay Mental Health

Again, more nonsense. The total number of Heterosexuals is more than that of homosexuals, in fact in the United States alone Homosexuals only make up 2-10% of the population, yet the homosexuals are more likely to be infected with HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and other STD's than a heterosexual is. In contrast, the ratio of heterosexuals infected with HIV/STD's compared to Heterosexuals not infected is very low.
Read carefully....if you can't find where and why your reply doesn't make sense.....then I guess, all my replies to you had gone to waste.
(Hint: I know, Heterosexuals are much more in numbers than Homosexuals).

Baseless and illogical? Lol, yeah right, says the person who uses wikipedia as his source of information.
There is no harm in using WIKI as a source....I think it is the most comprehensive and reliable source one can get in the internet....besides, I haven't used only WIKI as my sources.

Again, you didn't even bother reading my post#45 in which i refute all of these claims homo sympathizers make in defense of homosexuality. As i said, and this is probably the fourth time i'm repeating my self, read my post before posting replying with nonsensical rants.
Coming back to homosexuals and their love of young boys, it is a well known fact and therefore doesn't require any evidence due to its obvious nature that homosexuals and pedophiles have a strong connection.
So, my sources(links) are all bogus and your sources are authentic.....OK.

This is not only my belief but this is also the belief of many Doctors and Medical researchers that homosexual sex practices are unsafe and can cause a lot of harm both mentally, physically, emotionally, and psychologically.

Anal sex is mostly practiced by homosexuals, and for centuries it has been a homosexual sex practice. However it can be practiced between a male and female as well but that doesn't decrease its harmful effects.
When a particular thing can be attributed to, say two parties, then accusing only one party for it is illogical.
Who is more/less responsible doesn't matter.....since both are responsible to a certain extent.

I wanna take you to a gay bar! :D

Gay and evil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy, you are always telling me that I am not making any sense........and asking me to go through your post carefuly.
BUT before telling so.....did you go through my post carefully........

Yes i did, and as i said earlier, i have already addressed everything you said in my earlier post, but had you ready my earlier post then you wouldn't be asking me the same thing that i have already replied to now would you?

STDs are not only transmitted through homosexuals......infact, if you compare the ratio of heterosexuals infected with STDs to the total number of heterosexuals AND the ratio of homosexuals infected with STDs to the total number of homosexuals.....then you will get the real picture...........see below link:-

I never claimed that STD's can only be transmitted through homosexuals, they can also be transmitted by heterosexuals, but homosexuals are 48-50 times more likely to transmit and acquire STD's than a heterosexual (refer to the CDC link i provided). The rest of this part of your post (highlighted in red) i replied to here: "The total number of Heterosexuals is more than that of homosexuals, in fact in the United States alone Homosexuals only make up 2-10% of the population, yet the homosexuals are more likely to be infected with HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and other STD's than a heterosexual is. In contrast, the ratio of heterosexuals infected with HIV/STD's compared to Heterosexuals not infected is very low."

Read carefully....if you can't find where and why your reply doesn't make sense.....then I guess, all my replies to you had gone to waste.
(Hint: I know, Heteroxuals are much more in numbers than Homosexuals).

The rest of your other post was about how there is no strong link between homosexuals and pedophilia and i refuted that, also you mentioned how anal sex wasn't all that bad its even practiced by heterosexuals, and i already replied to it by providing the medical view of anal sex and other homosexual sex practices.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...arty-endorses-gay-marriage-5.html#post2358669

There is no harm in using WIKI as a source....I think it is the most comprehensive and reliable source one can get in the internet....besides, I haven't used only WIKI as my sources.

So, my sources(links) are all bogus and your sources are authentic.....OK.

My sources were the CDC (Center for Disease Control) which is a reputable and reliable source that even the United States Government uses their research as a reference. Also i can provide you (even though i already have done so in my post#45, but you didn't bother to check) numerous sources about mental health issues involved in homosexual lifestyle, even in the most homosexually "tolerant" societies.

My sources were the CDC (Center for Disease Control) which is a reputable and reliable source that even the United States Government uses their research as a reference. Also i can provide you (even though i already have done so in my post#45, but you didn't bother to check) numerous sources about mental health issues involved in homosexual lifestyle, even in the most homosexually "tolerant" societies.
So YOU think, CDC is the ultimate source......all other scientific research results contradicting your source are bogus.

If you go through my sources(links) carefully, you will find that, lots of previous research works done by prominent scientists(in this field), have been discarded later on........these works were once used extensively.

I'm NOT saying that CDC's works are faulty/not reliable...........BUT, considering all other research works as bogus if it's contradicting a particular organization's work is outright foolish.

So YOU think, CDC is the ultimate source......all other scientific research results contradicting your source are bogus.

The CDC is not the only source i provided, in fact i provided numerous links of various sources (both governmental and non-governmental) that reinforce each other, but then again you did not even bother reading my post#45, and then you complain that i label your posts as nonsense.

The CDC is not the only source i provided, in fact i provided numerous links of various sources (both governmental and non-governmental) that reinforce each other, but then again you did not even bother reading my post#45, and then you complain that i label your posts as nonsense.

I also provided various sources.....and i can't help if they contradict your sources.

I also provided various sources.....and i can't help if they contradict your sources.

You only provided wikipedia and another source which only summarized what studies and research from the 1960's-1980's concluded, they are no longer relevant. However the sources i provided are much recent (1990-2009) and have been conducted by both governmental and non-governmental institutions.

Now you can continue to ignore the facts, i can care less as i have proven my point (Refer here, here, here, and here) and therefore see no reason to continue to waste my time repeating myself.

Back
Top Bottom