What's new

Australia demands better treatment at CWG closing ceremony

hospitality and all this is good..but here in punjab if we get errants guests who come and start misbehaving we no longer tolerate it.. we kick their bund.

India is our mother imagine some guest come to your house and while you are entertaining him he starts calling your mother names will you tolerate and if you can tolerate this than you are no good son of your mother

Bad comparison... lack of maturity..

You talk as if we belong to country which are not ready to take on any criticisms..:disagree:

And please stop talking about states and its stances.. You are here representing a nation not a state..:agree:

You talk as if we belong to country which are not ready to take on any criticisms..:disagree:

And please stop talking about states and its stances.. You are here representing a nation not a state..:agree:

Ignore him benny.

Comon folks what's wrong with you people....They have an issue and complaining about it....Organizers should take that complaint into account and try their best to make things easy for them...Remember what is an obvious thing for me may be a problem for someone else....We as a host nation must do whatever to keep people happy...no???

constructive criticism is good but criticism for the sake of criticism and without any basis is unacceptable and no matter what you say i m punjabi and i m proud of my state as much i m proud of india.

constructive criticism is good but criticism for the sake of criticism and without any basis is unacceptable and no matter what you say i m punjabi and i m proud of my state as much i m proud of india.

No offense but how do you know that criticism was without any basis??? See we are host nation and it is our duty to do whatever we can to make life easy for athletes...Waiting for 2 hours in a place where AC is not working can be problematic for people who don't know a life without AC....and enough AC can be problematic for people who don't have the habit of putting up with AC....So you see different people have different needs and same situation can be wonderful for some and bad for others...This is human nature....

In short we are hosts and we should do whatever to make things easy...Australian athletes did not like something and they are reaching out to event organizers in advance...Now our next steps should be to find out if the issue is genuine and what all can be done for them, simple...

No offense but how do you know that criticism was without any basis??? See we are host nation and it is our duty to do whatever we can to make life easy for athletes...Waiting for 2 hours in a place where AC is not working can be problematic for people who don't know a life without AC....and enough AC can be problematic for people who don't have the habit of putting up with AC....So you see different people have different needs and same situation can be wonderful for some and bad for others...This is human nature....

In short we are hosts and we should do whatever to make things easy...Australian athletes did not like something and they are reaching out to event organizers in advance...Now our next steps should be to find out if the issue is genuine and what all can be done for them, simple...

but were they the only ones in tunnel..when the rest have no problem then why only them. australia in summers is pretty hot too.

but were they the only ones in tunnel..when the rest have no problem then why only them. australia in summers is pretty hot too.

Exactly, however was there only one AC in the entire tunnel??? Could it be possible that AC's malfunctioned at the place where Australian Team was waiting...possible no????

Ans yes Australia can be very hot in summers and that's why these people have centralized AC's everywhere....In short these people have habits of staying in AC and that's why even if the temperature was bearable for an average Indian it might not be for an average Australian...no???

Australia was formed to put thieves and robbers into a distant place away from Britain and now these pricks want better conditions lolz :lol: :lol:

Exactly, however was there only one AC in the entire tunnel??? Could it be possible that AC's malfunctioned at the place where Australian Team was waiting...possible no????

Ans yes Australia can be very hot in summers and that's why these people have centralized AC's everywhere....In short these people have habits of staying in AC and that's why even if the temperature was bearable for an average Indian it might not be for an average Australian...no???

these people are athletes and moreover if these people can sit in beaches for hours in 45 degress tanning themselves can they bear little bit of inconvenience in india afterall india is hosting the event for first time. If south africans or canadians complained i would have thought this could be because of genuine concern.. but these australians have a habit of complaining. no matter what you do they will never be satisfied.

these people are athletes and moreover if these people can sit in beaches for hours in 45 degress tanning themselves can they bear little bit of inconvenience in india afterall india is hosting the event for first time.

See there is a difference in sun bathing and locked in a tunnel with so many people and faulty AC...In other words i used to travel in delhi in month of June-July on my bike stuck in traffic jams for hours...does that mean i was not switching on AC's the moment i used to reach home(if electricity was there)??? Yes India is hosting event for the first time but how does it matter...If there are issues they should be reported or otherwise how will we learn and fix things in future events????

If south africans or canadians complained i would have thought this could be because of genuine concern.. but these australians have a habit of complaining. no matter what you do they will never be satisfied.

Why, does south African's or Canadians don't go to beach??? Look i am not a behaviour expert so don't know if Australians have a habit of complaining(i actually don't buy arguments based on generalization) however there is a possibility that what they said was/is correct...We as a host nation should look into it and do whatever we can to fix the problem...

See there is a difference in sun bathing and locked in a tunnel with so many people and faulty AC...In other words i used to travel in delhi in month of June-July on my bike stuck in traffic jams for hours...does that mean i was not switching on AC's the moment i used to reach home(if electricity was there)??? Yes India is hosting event for the first time but how does it matter...If there are issues they should be reported or otherwise how will we learn and fix things in future events????

Why, does south African's or Canadians don't go to beach??? Look i am not a behaviour expert so don't know if Australians have a habit of complaining(i actually don't buy arguments based on generalization) however there is a possibility that what they said was/is correct...We as a host nation should look into it and do whatever we can to fix the problem...

buddy Australians are famous for bitching. They have something to say at every event. The Aussies should learn to appreciate the hospitality and planning of the host country. aussies have many flaws themselves. now people shoudl stop caring about their complains. they should shut their mouth and play

buddy Australians are famous for bitching. They have something to say at every event. The Aussies should learn to appreciate the hospitality and planning of the host country. aussies have many flaws themselves. now people shoudl stop caring about their complains. they should shut their mouth and play

My only request...we should not be trigger happy....take the complaints on merit....

Anyways we both have said enough on the topic...Let's move on to threads which are worth the time we are spending....

Regards.....

Back
Top Bottom