What's new

Australia blocks shipment to Pakistan

Well last time i checked we already have WMDs Maybe the Australian Government doesn't know it.

Oh Well Australia is already declining.With killing of Indian Students in Australia it's Education Industry is being destroyed and it's Mines are one by one being sold to China.What else they have left?

Cancellation of order by Pakistan will be of great help to us.

Plz do it.

Then, We can buy Australian companies and mines at much cheaper rates.

Coal India closing in on mine deals in Australia | The Australian

L&T Power eyeing coal mines in Australia, Indonesia - Yahoo! India News

Adhunik Group to buy 50 pct in Australia mine-report | Quotes | Company News | Reuters

NMDC plans to buyout Aussie mine for $230-mn » Nse Guide

DJ India Binani Zinc Plans To Buy Mines In Australia, Iran -Exec. | HighBeam Business: Arrive Prepared

As for trade:

In 2007, India was Australia’s sixth largest market for goods exports, seventh largest market for services and seventh largest market for goods and services combined.

India is also Australia’s fastest growing major export market — with both goods and services exports increasing by an annual average of over 32 per cent over the last five years.

Two-way trade in goods and services in 2007 totalled $13.3 billion, making India Australia’s tenth largest trading partner. Australian export to India is concentrated mostly in commodities such as coal, gold and services like education.

Dude, can you quite boasting off about India. If you want, go post under the economy section!We are not interested at all about India's trade with Australia so stop derailing the thread!:hitwall::hitwall:

I am not sure what India is buying from them or not but we Buy about 4Billion dollars worth of coal from them and we should be cancelling that deal A.s.a.p.

We have more then enough Coal that we shouldnt be waisting our Money period.

I agree with this. Mostly, Pakistani Coal is of low Quality but we have extremely good quality coal in Baluchistan and with a little bit of modification in Steel Mill, we can use our own Coal.

Dude, can you quite boasting off about India. If you want, go post under the economy section!We are not interested at all about India's trade with Australia so stop derailing the thread!:hitwall::hitwall:

sir,

don't get me wrong, i have just replied to the post of Mr. "Cheetah786".

thanks

The Good, The Bad and the Racists..!

I guess maybe this is a reaction because couple of months back an Ausi Engineering firm was not give a contract to extract coal or gold from Balochistan mines..!

Australia has blocked a shipment of scientific equipment to Pakistan over fears it could be used to help build weapons of mass destruction

since when did Abos steped into the shoes of Ami..!

Pakistan has not signed the non-nuclear Proliferation treaty, so Australia will not sell anything to pakistan that could be used to make nukes. It's the same with India.

The Indians wanted uranium but they have not signed the Proliferation treaty, so they won't get any.

Australia is committed to helping the world get rid of ALL nuclear weapons.

Lets find an alternative source for such equipment. It is Austrailia's loss and not ours.

It's not actually Australias loss. It's not like this sale will hurt the company involved. Also you will find alot of other countries will refuse to sell pakistan this equipment because they have not signed the non Proliferation treaty.

I don't see why people are thinking this is some sort of personal attack on pakistan.

Australians do not allow any kind of Nuclear fuel for export.

Australia will sell uranium to any country providing they have signed the non Proliferation treaty.

Australia HATES nuclear weapons, hence why they have non of there own and are commited to getting rid of them around the world.

The Aussie govt. is a real nut job. They denied India nuclear fuel inspite of the fact that it was approved by NSG. Well as they say, when one door closes.....

The government isn't a nutjob. They have a set of principles that they follow and that the australian people support.

Australia is against nuclear weapons, if you have not signed the non Proliferation treaty.
you will get nothing nuclear, even if you say its for nuclear power.

Well last time i checked we already have WMDs Maybe the Australian Government doesn't know it.

Oh Well Australia is already declining.With killing of Indian Students in Australia it's Education Industry is being destroyed and it's Mines are one by one being sold to China.What else they have left?

Yes you already have WMDS and yes the Australian government knows it. But WMDS require maintence. Yuo can't just build some and they last forever. The ICBM that carries the nuclear warhead would need maintence, the warhead it's self would need maintence. After about 10 years, the nuclear fuel would need replacing because it has lost strength.

Also you say "killing of Indian students" one Indian student has been murderd, it's not like it's a regular thing.

As for their mines, the majority are still owned by Australian companies.

And you ask what do Australia have left? A hell of a lot is the answer. It's obvious you have no understanding of Australias situation or economy.

Australia is the only devoloped g20 nation not to have a recession. Australia is booming.

Last edited:
- informer

:rofl::rofl:

then why is australia selling uranium to china which had proliferated NW to pakistan (technically china can be let off as it dint sign NPT at that time)

so any one can flout a law and

the moment they say we will obey it ,

all their past deeds are those of an angel :victory::victory:

so,NSG is a "cartel"

every one respects hard power

Last edited:
I think we should empathize with our neighbors here, stalling of scientific equipment (though possibly of dual use nature) totally is irrational and smacks of bigotry. It should be on a case to case basis, and particularly when the company itself denies the possibility of dual use it is sheer nutjob case :angel:

- informer

:rofl::rofl:

then why is australia selling uranium to china which had proliferated NW to pakistan (technically china can be let off as it dint sign NPT at that time)

so any one can flout a law and

the moment they say we will obey it ,

all their past deeds are those of an angel :victory::victory:

so,NSG is a "cartel"

every one respects hard power

You answered your own question in your own post lol.

And Australia is committed to getting rid of all nuclear weapons. This is why Australia refuses to sell anything that can be used to make nukes to countries that have not signed the NPT, weather it be uranium or metals parts used to make the rocket.

Australia had it's own nuclear weapon program at one stage and decided to shut it down after seeing the distrutction it causes.

In my personal opinion though, i think no country should have nukes. Wars should be fought with soldiers like they have been for thousands of years. Nukes cass mass destruction, kill millions of innocent people and make the land it has damaged unusable.

- informer

i expected that,
just trying to show the hypocrisy

- informer

i expected that,
just trying to show the hypocrisy

What? you actually did answer your own question in your post lol, look.

the writing underlined is your question and the answer is in bold.

You asked a question and answered it yourself, in your own post. Yet, you act like i am dodging the question? lol. :woot:

China never broke the NPT.

i do understand that

thats a technical explanation you can give for your deeds(as i have pointed).

the point is

"Australia is committed to helping the world get rid of ALL nuclear weapons."
:rofl:

this statement is funny

i do understand that

thats a technical explanation you can give for your deeds(as i have pointed).

the point is

"Australia is committed to helping the world get rid of ALL nuclear weapons."
:rofl:

this statement is funny

How is it funny when Australia is doing just that? Australia does not sell uranium or anything else to countries that have not signed the NPT. So therefore my statement is true.

Back
Top Bottom