What's new

Australia And Pakistan Are In A Huge Fight Over 21,000 Dead Sheep.

Let me get this straight.

21000 bullets, would mean pulling the trigger 21000 times. It would also mean employing around 50 guys max? And that is ineffective.

But slitting the throat ineffectively 21000 times, running around and dragging animals by their tails, you call THAT effective?

Yup, I guess Homer Simpson does have some stiff competition. In you.

it was a nice killing exercise for dem....

we can see now , how does this violence penetrates into their society

u can judge by the comments here, wat is most inhumane dey will term it as humane

coz it has been told by GOD to kill animals in the HUMANE WAY:cheesy:

1) Safety Concern
2) Animal Rights Organizations jumping to our throats
3) Expensive Method
4) Some Animals may be wounded but not fatally, unnecessary prolonged suffering.
5) Never done before (probably for a good reason)

:lol:

What are you even talkin about man?

Lemme break this down:

Safety Concern: Am sure there are 50 guys who know how to handle guns in Pakistan?! And are these diseases contagious? If so, is it safe for these guys to be around those sheep for such a long time?

Animals rights: :rofl:

Expensive method: Yes, but quicker, More effective.

Unnecessary suffering: :rofl: Did you even see that video?

Never been done before: Fine. If not guns, why not some other way of killing them fast and instantly?! Maybe use a hunting rifle instead of AK 47s! Man anything other than running around and dragging animals!

Well Sherlock, if it's such a great method, why hasn't it been tried before? I'll tell you why, as soon as you pull the trigger for the first time. The sound is going to make all the other 20999 sheep go nuts with fear!

283259.jpg

Watch him say well you can use silencers. :whistle: :rofl:

Lemme break this down:

Safety Concern: Am sure there are 50 guys who know how to handle guns in Pakistan?! And are these diseases contagious? If so, is it safe for these guys to be around those sheep for such a long time?

Never been done before: Fine. If not guns, why not some other way of killing them fast and instantly?! Maybe use a hunting rifle instead of AK 47s! Man anything other than running around and dragging animals!

Animal rights groups would case a **** storm is they see 21000 animals getting shot on tape.

have a documentary on fur trade and how animals are electrocuted by inserting an anal electrode and making them bite on the other that was sick

That made my head spin around !!!

Lemme break this down:

Hunting Rifle for sheep? Yeah, I'm sure that will pacify them.

Well Sherlock, if it's such a great method, why hasn't it been tried before? I'll tell you why, as soon as you pull the trigger for the first time. The sound is going to make all the other 20999 sheep go nuts with fear!

:rolleyes:

For that you need to contain the animals properly. Not let them run around mad. There has to be a effective and fast way of doing it. Dragging animals by the tail and slitting their throats is the most ineffective. Fine, forget shooting. Is there NO other way than torturing those animals? Come on man, get real.

ou dont allow cows to be slaughtered for starving muslims, instead punish them in gutters and force them to say holy bhagwaan and ram, but you are all for spraying bullets on these poor sheep?

If you have to cull it, why spray bullets? Just a shot to the head! Contain the animals, and then do it properly! Is this the best way of culling?! Seriously?

it was a nice killing exercise for dem....

we can see now , how does this violence penetrates into their society

u can judge by the comments here, wat is most inhumane dey will term it as humane

coz it has been told by GOD to kill animals in the HUMANE WAY:cheesy:

You are dumb it is proven that slitting the throat and letting the animal bleed out is the humane way and least painful. The animal quickly loses consciousness and so dies peacefully by bleeding out. Go ask any biologist to confirm what I just wrote here. (The heart continues to pump out blood)

Animal rights groups would case a **** storm is they see 21000 animals getting shot on tape.

They are causing the same **** storm even now. I remember reading a piece of news, about badger culling in the UK. I think they shot those badgers.

We should have gifted those infected sheeps to the indians here- looks like they dont care about sh!t as long as its australian shi!t- the same australians which think indians are sh!ts and kill their students like sh!t-

Hunting Rifle for sheep? Yeah, I'm sure that will pacify them.

Its not to pacify them. You choose the rifle dude. Choose a pistol. Gun whatever. I am not a "animal culler". But are you telling me there is no other effective way than THIS? Dont get me wrong, am not arguing "for the animals". I just find this method dumb, is all.

They are causing the same **** storm even now. I remember reading a piece of news, about badger culling in the UK. I think they shot those badgers.

Nope this is nothing, try shooting one animal on tape and you will get jail time here in the states despite why you did it.

Its not to pacify them. You choose the rifle dude. Choose a pistol. Gun whatever. I am not a "animal culler". But are you telling me there is no other effective way than THIS? Dont get me wrong, am not arguing "for the animals". I just find this method dumb, is all.

Please read post number 38, except for the dumb part that is reserved for that specific poster. ;)

:rolleyes:

For that you need to contain the animals properly. Not let them run around mad. There has to be a effective and fast way of doing it. Dragging animals by the tail and slitting their throats is the most ineffective. Fine, forget shooting. Is there NO other way than torturing those animals? Come on man, get real.

If you have to cull it, why spray bullets? Just a shot to the head! Contain the animals, and then do it properly! Is this the best way of culling?! Seriously?

Culling is never pleasant, that's why it's culling!

Lemme break this down:

could have been done if the exporting country responsible for shipping diseased animals had offered the to bear the expenses,as it was their responsibility check the animals before shipping,and mind you the disease was confirmed by other countries too,as they refused to accept the sheep.
Shooting the animals was too expensive,and no guarantee that the ship had died in one shot.
But its all about expenses,as the sheep were imported as merchandise not for animal charity

Here's an idea, there have been two mass cullings in recent years.

1) Poultry Culling after Bird Flu Scare
2) Swine Culling after Swine Flu Scare

You look both up and see how they did it. Here's what you'll find:

1) Burying Alive
2) Burning Alive
3) Slaughter

Back
Top Bottom