What's new

Featured Austarlian SAS-R Operators War Crimes in Afghanistan..

Metal 0-1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So, I came up with these videos in which former Australian SAS operators coming out on the camera to expose the wrong doings of their collegues. I won't say the whole SAS is evil. But some of them are..

The Chap in first video mentions about a medic. This below video covers the story of that same medic who was treating that Afghan... Both are same stories but with different perspective...

Operators are hiding their identity and not naming someone because they don't want to die.

The most shocking thing to me was, An operator with war crime allegations is serving my wallpaper.....

This is the photo of him I have.....
e5a2e86[1].jpg

Civilized and highly Professional Huh ? No wonder they'all lost the war and constantly Losing it even further . Many of the these Soldiers if checked by Psychiatrist will show minor to major signs of Mentally disturbed individuals , from their lives POV they are hired when most of them doesn't even know who their father was, and probably living and raised by abusive Steps parents , later they grow up by treating women as Sex objects for them exploit and later they are given a Gun with a sense of they are in a video game and the enemy you can kill without any repercussion, Perfect Combination for making a Army consist of Mentally disturb Individual with access to dangerous weapons and power .

So, I came up with these videos in which former Australian SAS operators coming out on the camera to expose the wrong doings of their collegues. I won't say the whole SAS is evil. But some of them are..

The Chap in first video mentions about a medic. This below video covers the story of that same medic who was treating that Afghan... Both are same stories but with different perspective...

Operators are hiding their identity and not naming someone because they don't want to die.

The most shocking thing to me was, An operator with war crime allegations is serving my wallpaper.....

This is the photo of him I have.....
View attachment 648076

Well Taliban have won the war... Take that looser ausi Sissy SAS. ... Lol

Civilized and highly Professional Huh ? No wonder they'all lost the war and constantly Losing it even further . Many of the these Soldiers if checked by Psychiatrist will show minor to major signs of Mentally disturbed individuals , from their lives POV they are hired when most of them doesn't even know who their father was, and probably living and raised by abusive Steps parents , later they grow up by treating women as Sex objects for them exploit and later they are given a Gun with a sense of they are in a video game and the enemy you can kill without any repercussion, Perfect Combination for making a Army consist of Mentally disturb Individual with access to dangerous weapons and power .

Like you know them personally.

PTSD is not a racial problem. Pakistani soldiers also developed PTSDs. Do you ever thought of NCOs children and families. Life is miserable whether you are white brown or black.

Talk with any soldier who have seen shit man to man, He'll tell you how it is to kill another man if he is terrorist or not, how hard to see your comrades die in front of you...

If they all were bad former guys won't coming out in spotlight telling the world their stories...

@waz Sir can you kindly give me a one time permission to make some changes? Found new stuff I think which should be added.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom