What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Seems like P. M Khan is serious about a retaliatory strike in India.

Pak military must target Indian financial centres like mumbai and bangaloro. Let's arrange some air blasts over true India.

Oh i c. You want full fledge war.?

So we agree that PAF was sleeping while telling lies to its citizen to sleep tight while they were safeguarding them ?? And for the tree debate... we have enough BBC vids already to see what else was done while PAF was sleeping. ..great work PAF please keep being at highest alert like this..lol
Well if PAF had been sleeping, Would IAF needed to drop tanks and buzz out? Thats the question you should be answering.

So we agree that PAF was sleeping while telling lies to its citizen to sleep tight while they were safeguarding them ?? And for the tree debate... we have enough BBC vids already to see what else was done while PAF was sleeping. ..great work PAF please keep being at highest alert like this..lol

I never said that. I just asked was destroying trees the best IAF could come up with if PAF was sleeping??

Apparently that is the best IAF can do. Cross border for few seconds, destroy trees and run for your life.

If India can highlight there terror attack issues across the world and can get the American's to speak harshly against Pakistan, then we can do the same
You must be living in some lala land. America na hoa koi nauzubillah khuda hogaya jisse tum insaaf ki tawwakka rakh rahe ho. Aur agar bhool rahe ho to yaad dilaa dun ke aapke "Amrikka" aur bharat main "defence pact" hoa hai 2 saal pehle. Ponka aap ke saath insaaf hoga.

Galla di ma phen te tussi yehn laga ho kaday kenday 300 maray neh, teh assal vich tussi kakh vi ni kitha aya vada chonki dar

assi ki kitta o ta baad ch pata lag hi jauga...but pella apne PAF nu jagao.,,edda hawai jahaj vich sona ni chahida puttar.

I’m sorry but there’s no hiding from this one. Serious questions need to be asked about the PAF and whether they’re up for the task.
The public anger is fever pitch now. I expect a response will be forced out of them.

Thereby helping Modi win the next election

This "fever pitch" will die down on both sides by a de-escalation of the situation. Neither country can afford to go to war over such incidents, real or imagined. Policies are best made to serve national interests, not for placation of public anger.
Well you are already proved wrong because apparently in India it does, Pakistan is forced to respond something we made it clear from day 1. There is no placation as you like to put it.

The reason behind is. Whnen you lock.using SAM you also reveal your SAM sites which is not the ideal case. Once location is revealed they will b sitting duck against Anti Rad missiles.
Well then that made Sam systems almost useless, then why Militaries around the world use & invest in Sam systems?

plus the sams like ly-80 etc are mounted on a truck, meaning they can lock a target, fire at it and change their location. isn't it?

What a pathetic defense minister, he can't answer a single question. He really looks like a 'kath putli' defense minister.

Well if PAF had been sleeping, Would IAF needed to drop tanks and buzz out? Thats the question you should be answering.

If PAF was indeep there..on time.. then I see a very bad job by them... why coundt they shoot a single one down ?..forget that..how could IAF even entre your space while you were on the highest alert... that's the question here mate.

Back
Top Bottom