What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Look at the crater in the field. They dropped a bomb on a empty field but on OUR BLOODY SOIL. Stop denying hit back!
The field has been emptied. By a bomb or bombs. 1 ton bombs vaporize everything. It's a.flat ground on a sloping surface. Means there was some camping there.
They don't exist now. This is the reality.

I'll be sure to let the air chief know that next air marshal will be you
May as well be sure as hell won't change a thing because I just have to make tough statements on twitter and pretend to get a win. LOL attack the messenger but not the people that suck the country dry whilst not even doing their jobs.

The field has been emptied. By a bomb or bombs. 1 ton bombs vaporize everything. It's a.flat ground on a sloping surface. Means there was some camping there.
They don't exist now. This is the reality.
It's a fucking 5 metres wide circle and the assumed crater is non existent how dumb hahaahahahahah

Why aren't we taking back Kashmir which we believe is illegally occupied by India?
I don't believe Pakistan will ever get IOK back. Unless WW3 breaks out. But the response to a clear act of war is just mindblowing. Nothing but damage control by PAF, media and their minions on PDF.

What's with title? How it's failed operation when India have achieved what they wanted?

They achieve a fake attack. If thats an achievement for you than be my guest. Yes if you want to buy their narrative of 'surgical strike' than you may question the title.

It's a fucking 5 metres wide circle and the assumed crater is non existent how dumb hahaahahahahah
These are not bunker blasters. They explode a few.inches above ground. The objective is to burn or incinerate. Not create holes. Creates holes in places with tents is useless. Everything checks out.

May as well be sure as hell won't change a thing because I just have to make tough statements on twitter and pretend to get a win. LOL attack the messenger but not the people that suck the country dry whilst not even doing their jobs.
You have no clue what you are going on about pal

I don't believe Pakistan will ever get IOK back. Unless WW3 breaks out. But the response to a clear act of war is just mindblowing. Nothing but damage control by PAF, media and their minions on PDF.
True. I am no nationalist.

But your media response has been shocking.

These are not bunker blasters. They explode a few.inches above ground. The objective is to burn or incinerate. Not create holes. Creates holes in places with tents is useless. Everything checks out.
Are you dumb or just dumb you managed to martyr one tree with a fuel tank get in touch with ground realities

They didn't dropped a single bomb at first place. Why are you buying their narrative ? who cares about their uplift morale crap. That's what their media do, making news of their own to brainwash them. They may come up with 100 surgical strikes stories, who the **** cares.

We need to see REAL Strikes first and than analyze our response accordingly. You want us to fight back by bombing them on Fake strikes. How stupid and kiddish of us than. Violating airspace for kms and do nothing is NOT a STRIKE please.
not buying their narrative but our narrative is weak!

I don't believe Pakistan will ever get IOK back
Then what's the point of taking a belligerent stand against India?
If we had the necessary might we would have taken Kashmir from India. That would have been the casus belli. Not this incursion which in military tactics achieved little but was a 'surgical strike' in the political realm

Back
Top Bottom