What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

:laugh: the BLA terrorists are as much ball less as their backers and financiers so NO i am not worrying Bull Shitt A.

China must be given bases in Pakistan. we must start with Gwadar and station Chinese at other places too.

The big game is going to start in future

And that is gonna be real pain in their Ar$e, the US wants the Gwadar base and if we give it to China then we may lead to get out of US pressure.

This is not simply about liberals or conservatives, rather the extremes on both sides that denigrate and vilify the other. If people want to make a case for separation of religion and State and convince Pakistanis to support it, then they should be allowed to do so and we should respect that position, even while arguing with civility against it if we disagree.

The same goes for the liberals, while they have every right to make their case for the direction they think the country should go in, they should do so rspectful of the conservative sections of society that support the role of religion in the State, while arguing against that position with civility.

Some argue that liberals are a significant minority in Pakistan and therefore should not be held to the same standard and their transgressions (in terms of uncivil discourse and denigration of conservatives) should be tolerated to a degree. I disagree - the liberals need to be held to the same standards as conservatives. Both should be condemned when they cross the line.

you are considering the talibans which dont contitute pakistan by making you case against conservatives and that to declare this country not an islamic republic

while there have been more then a decade of musharrafs enlightenment and the same enlightened NRO government which are trying to discriminate the conservative people and opening calling terrorists to these people, if the majority conservatives want islam as religion in politics then majority is the rule every where

:laugh: the BLA terrorists are as much ball less as their backers and financiers so NO i am not worrying Bull Shitt A.

China must be given bases in Pakistan. we must start with Gwadar and station Chinese at other places too.

So you plan to give up sovereignty to gain security (probably) ??? Why do you need Chinese to prevent these attacks. ?? What will they do that Pakistani military cant ??

And that is gonna be real pain in their Ar$e, the US wants the Gwadar base and if we give it to China then we may lead to get out of US pressure.

we must change, overhaul our entire foreign policy. its strategically important for us to hand over Gwadar to China and give some bases in Pakistan too.

its never too late for it

Doesnt this spill the muddy water into china too? Giving these scumbag terrorists a chance to venture into china?

Once they succed in a couple of hi-profile strikes on chinese mainland, that will be all.....

They china itslef will flooded with terrorism and rise of revolutionists, and what not?

Probably chinese if really smart, they will one do the money help but not dare to end-up getting struck in such a mess.

Well Said.

I dont want to put salt on the wound. But I still remember that after mumbai attacks many pak netizens made fun that India a wanna be super power cant even take out 10 armed terrorists killing innocent civilians in the middle of the road on a broad day light.

Have the 'non-state' actors from Pakistan ever attacked an Indian military base or Indian military assets?

So you plan to give up sovereignty to gain security (probably) ??? Why do you need Chinese to prevent these attacks. ?? What will they do that Pakistani military cant ??

Those countries which have given Indian bases, have they gave up their sovereignty ???

and last but not the least its NON of BHARATI business in the first place.

4 Killed, 2 escaped! - Rehman Malik
6 American and 11 Chinese engineers were at the base. - (SO, American allies, what do you say now? When will you stop $$$$$$$ and this proxy war?)
5-23-2011_71475_1.gif

10 soldiers died, 15 injured.

one question is rehman milk declared without information that talibans, alquaeda are involved, when the operation was at its peak, after ops, he again startedcrying against imran khan and his dharna

i dont understand what agenda rehamn milk was carrying??

PA is not allowing large nos of NATO soldiers,Why on earth will they allow PLA troops.

Doesnt this spill the muddy water into china too? Giving these scumbag terrorists a chance to venture into china?

Once they succed in a couple of hi-profile strikes on chinese mainland, that will be all.....

They china itslef will flooded with terrorism and rise of revolutionists, and what not?

Probably chinese if really smart, they will one do the money help but not dare to end-up getting struck in such a mess.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man an Indian getting worried for CHina lolzz

nevermind its non of your business ask Chinese not to have base in Pakistan they will decide.

as a Pakistani i want many bases for China in Pakistan

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

PA is not allowing large nos of NATO soldiers,Why on earth will they allow PLA troops.

NATO and PLA two different groups.

NATO Is invader PLA Is our friend. NATO Is imposed on us while PLA will be invited.

Those countries which have given Indian bases, have they gave up their sovereignty ???

and last but not the least its NON of BHARATI business in the first place.

Ma'am if we go by whether its Bharti Business or not, by that logic 90% of your posts are not your business.. Now that aside, its the intent of the grant of bases that i am referring to . You are talking about giving bases to Chinese as a remedy to the terror attacks.. Not a business transaction.. Hence my question... And finally, how will chinese bases solve the problem. They dont have any specific tools at their disposal that Pak military doesnt.

Why do you need the friendship of Russia and uncle sam? Pakistan needs China's friendship for the same reason and you cannot wish it into oblivion even if you try with all your zeal.

one question is rehman milk declared without information that talibans, alquaeda are involved, when the operation was at its peak, after ops, he again startedcrying against imran khan and his dharna

i dont understand what agenda rehamn milk was carrying??
One point $ agenda.

Back
Top Bottom