What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

one question is rehman milk declared without information that talibans, alquaeda are involved, when the operation was at its peak, after ops, he again startedcrying against imran khan and his dharna

i dont understand what agenda rehamn milk was carrying??

Yes i noticed late 4am when he arrived at the scene wearing that dulha mian jacket shining silver colour and was spitting venom against Imran Khan .

also look at the ary propaganda, they are not letting speak those people at all who think americans are involved

Why are Indians mentioning China so much?

Pakistanis aren't going to start believeing China is up to blowing up things in Pakistan, if that's what you're thinking is :cheesy:

Just stick to India.. I dont know why so many of you are commenting ont his.

o such an attack was accpected after osama drama!! step 2!! now pakistan wud be labbled under terrorists attack,so nato wud move here and will protect pak nukes an then control them and the biggest hurdle in their way will cease! and they will conquer the world!!:usflag:

hahaha yes this is wat they plan BUT ALLAH PLANS TOO AND ALLAH IS THE BEST PLANNER!!:victory:

they even claimed that attack in US city which turned out to be firing by own US lunatic soldier so lets ignore their claims and focus on who are behind this who have are planners and who are financiers .

ttp didn't claim that.They claimed attack in cia station which was rubbished by many but it later turned out that ttp was behind it.Same goes for times square bomb plot.Anyway ttp could not do it alone-some insiders must have been helping them with planning.

Well Said.

I dont want to put salt on the wound. But I still remember that after mumbai attacks many pak netizens made fun that India a wanna be super power cant even take out 10 armed terrorists killing innocent civilians in the middle of the road on a broad day light.
Well that was a normal busy day with not even a traffic constable on the road or patrolling the streets.
Now wots up with Pakistan military might?
some odd 12 armed men entering into heavily fortified naval base and taking down C-130 while killing highly trained special forces and other armed personals?

Moral of the story: Mud slinging and making fun-off is much easy than guarding our own lands.

Woah!They were P3C Orions

Ma'am if we go by whether its Bharti Business or not, by that logic 90% of your posts are not your business.. Now that aside, its the intent of the grant of bases that i am referring to . You are talking about giving bases to Chinese as a remedy to the terror attacks.. Not a business transaction.. Hence my question... And finally, how will chinese bases solve the problem. They dont have any specific tools at their disposal that Pak military doesnt.

90% of my posts are regarding your bharati propaganda against my country Pakistan.

whether Pakistan gives China base or not that is PURELY our own business and none of Bharati aka Indian business period.

2. when a country gets a base in foreign land or give base to any other country in their land then its surely is NOT for solving their problems but for strategic interests and our strategic interests is best served by handing over Gwadar to China and give China bases in our country.

Why are Indians mentioning China so much?

Pakistanis aren't going to start believeing China is up to blowing up things in Pakistan, if that's what you're thinking is :cheesy:

Just stick to India.. I dont know why so many of you are commenting ont his.

Because i am calling for giving China a base in Pakistan and just the mere thought of this is making bharatis uneasy

ttp didn't claim that.They claimed attack in cia station which was rubbished by many but it later turned out that ttp was behind it.Same goes for times square bomb plot.Anyway ttp could not do it alone-some insiders must have been helping them with planning.

NO that is separate incident. i am talking about firing incident in US military facility in US city

o such an attack was accpected after osama drama!! step 2!! now pakistan wud be labbled under terrorists attack,so nato wud move here and will protect pak nukes an then control them and the biggest hurdle in their way will cease! and they will conquer the world!!:usflag:

hahaha yes this is wat they plan BUT ALLAH PLANS TOO AND ALLAH IS THE BEST PLANNER!!:victory:

There is no doubt in that (bold part). But Allah has sent you in the world, with a brain, and shown you both the paths, now its up to you which path to choose. He is not planning for us rather, he wants us to plan ourselves. He will talk to us on day of judgement.

Now to the topic. Well I too much agree with you that its a part of great game, as the ONLY nuke country (with Muslims majority) is their main target.

So you agree with insiders help for an incident.

Immature outside of Pakistan comments of what are most likely youths who tend to repeat the baloney that blames India for Pakistan's woes are a waste of space on this site. India is the leading democracy and economy in Asia. China is the leading economy over India but certainly not a democracy.

Fake use of religion by terrorists, and the misuse of religion under prior Pakistani Presidents, both the late Mr. Bhutto and General Zia, were all a huge mistake.

It will take a strong effort but Pakistan still has one thing going for it...a largely free press and media. IF the media/press in Pakistan can stop priting and talking trash and false rumors and limit themselves to documented news facts with accompanying photos and film clips then the same media/press could lead the effort to help lead Pakistan to being a secular state, with freedom of religion for all.

A particularly stumbling block will be religious parties in the current Pakistani Parliament.

Perhaps a re-read and consideration of returning to the 1950 Pakistan Constitution might be a good starting point?

Ignore India but do ever think how BLA would be thinking? No, because you are too India centric like Obama said.

BLA is a terrorist organisation backed by our enemies so we dont care much what BLA will be thinking.

we will take on BLA more vigorously thats it

Back
Top Bottom