What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Pakistan needs to get ready for a war with US. No matter how unlikely a victory is, the war is inevitable and we need to do the best we can to prepare for it. I want each Pakistani citizen who owns firearms to get ready to shoot American terrorist soldiers like how they'd shoot an Indian one in the cities and where ever they see them. Time to get ready for yankee hunting.

Ban all jamatis/parties associated (shia/sunni and others)
Outs anyone out of Federal and Provincial Assemblies who are associated to jamatis so called islamic parties, Islam has been politicized this should end, shariat has been wrongly been interpreted here by islamic parties the core value or essence of shariat is to have a good clean governance with assured protection to the state and the people apart from fulfilling needs of the state which can be done by any elected party in power.
A law must be passed there is no need to take it as a bill to make it a law with consultations with islamic parties No Need, a straight notice should be issued that due to security reasons all islamic parties are to be banned for the next decade.

Regarding this operation, either PN has arrested couple of terrorists and lieing about it or couple of them really ran away. It is strange how they could have run away from the same area they entered does this mean security failed time and again. Why were choppers not flying?

And remember MMA was ruling party in KPK during Musharraf's era and all these terrorists were being groomed stationed and happily created their safe havens, under the noses.

Immature outside of Pakistan comments of what are most likely youths which tend to repeat the baloney that blames India for Pakistan's woes are a waste of space on this site. India is the leading democracy and economy in Asia. China is the leading economy over India but certainly not a democracy.

Fake use of religion by terrorists, and the misuse of religion under prior Pakistani Presidents, both the late Mr. Bhutto and General Zia, were all a huge mistake.

It will take a strong effort but Pakistan still has one thing going for it...a largely free press and media. IF the media/press in Pakistan can stop priting and talking trash and false rumors and limit themselves to documented news facts with accompanying photos and film clips then the same media/press could lead the effort to help lead Pakistan to being a secular state, with freedom of religion for all.

A particularly stumbling block will be religious parties in the current Pakistani Parliament.

Perhaps a re-read and consideration of returning to the 1950 Pakistan Constitution might be a good starting point?

I agree with you completely, our constitution is one that supports and encourages the use of religion for political/personal goals.

The problems are internal, the support is internal and until we overlook this fact, we will be stuck in this rut.

The only way forward is to be clear and root out this extremism, intolerance in our nation.

Immature outside of Pakistan comments of what are most likely youths who tend to repeat the baloney that blames India for Pakistan's woes are a waste of space on this site. India is the leading democracy and economy in Asia. China is the leading economy over India but certainly not a democracy.

Fake use of religion by terrorists, and the misuse of religion under prior Pakistani Presidents, both the late Mr. Bhutto and General Zia, were all a huge mistake.

It will take a strong effort but Pakistan still has one thing going for it...a largely free press and media. IF the media/press in Pakistan can stop priting and talking trash and false rumors and limit themselves to documented news facts with accompanying photos and film clips then the same media/press could lead the effort to help lead Pakistan to being a secular state, with freedom of religion for all.

A particularly stumbling block will be religious parties in the current Pakistani Parliament.

Perhaps a re-read and consideration of returning to the 1950 Pakistan Constitution might be a good starting point?

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I agree with you completely, our constitution is one that supports and encourages the use of religion for political/personal goals.

The problems are internal, the support is internal and until we overlook this fact, we will be stuck in this rut.

The only way forward is to be clear and root out this extremism, intolerance in our nation.

when fascists will stop hating the other segment of the society...when the islamists will stop hating the liberal fascists segment of the society, and get out of the war of america, things will normalize, no need to shake the base.

Woah! Whatever was refuted on this forum is all happening! Earlier, the prospect of terror strikes against army basis was impossible; in GHQ it happened; the prospect of US striking against targets inside Pakistan was refuted; it just happened 2 weeks back. Now Navy base and military planes have been attacked! This leaves very little to imagination as to what can be next target (heavens forbid).

Pakistan needs to get ready for a war with US. No matter how unlikely a victory is, the war is inevitable and we need to do the best we can to prepare for it. I want each Pakistani citizen who owns firearms to get ready to shoot American terrorist soldiers like how they'd shoot an Indian one in the cities and where ever they see them. Time to get ready for yankee hunting.

Are you going to write encouraging words of wisdom while we are fighting on the streets? We sure could use you here for this "yankee hunting". Consider this my formal invitation to you by the people of Pakistan.

Looks Special Forces operatives.As you know New Qaeda chief is an ex Commando from Egypt,So Taliban might have access to some SF like training.That's why they were able to hold on for 15hrs.

could be true, but two main reasons why the operation took so long were that our security forces waited for the morning to come, second, the building they were hiding in had expensive hardware and so the SSgs were taken slow. a navy spokesperson said it.
and another thing was that the building it self was biggg!

Are you going to write encouraging words of wisdom while we are fighting on the streets? We sure could use you here for this "yankee hunting". Consider this my formal invitation to you by the people of Pakistan.

If US attacks Pakistan I will come back to Pakistan ASAP.

Balochistan involes only native separatists, same problem India and other nations with mixed ethnic groupings face in SW Asia, and of course the violent Taliban as backed and funded by al Qaida.

The GOP has long needed to clearly, publicly, over and over, focus what it is doing to be fair with jobs, resources, roads, schools, housing, you name it, for all of Balochistan.

Ethnic separatism coupled with religious zealotry is like pouring gas on a fire!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

if alqaeda fund the talibans who arms the talibans except the americans in the region??

What a wishful thinking- The constitution of Pakistan will remain as it is where the sovereignty belongs to GOD and no the humans.

The problem is the dog which has fallen in the well, just changing water will not pure the well unless the dog is taken out. In our case, it's the Americans who should be thrown out of Pakistan as soon as possible.

How about to start Holocaust to shoot thousands terrorists and sympathizer scums within Pakistan inside....

In west when some animals become a problem for Humans Governments issue license to hunt them benefit Revenue generation plus animals problem solved since Mostly FATA area is inhabited by Animals Pakistan Government should start issuing Kill visas Most terrorist sympathizer will tell me i am wrong am i am i isn't Talibans taking Money from Arabs to kill Pakistanis.

The Thread has turned on it's head.

Let's pay a tribute to the Navy Boys

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom