What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

liberals like musharraf brought this into pakistan, and liberals are tearing the country away

This is not simply about liberals or conservatives, rather the extremes on both sides that denigrate and vilify the other. If people want to make a case for separation of religion and State and convince Pakistanis to support it, then they should be allowed to do so and we should respect that position, even while arguing with civility against it if we disagree.

The same goes for the liberals, while they have every right to make their case for the direction they think the country should go in, they should do so rspectful of the conservative sections of society that support the role of religion in the State, while arguing against that position with civility.

Some argue that liberals are a significant minority in Pakistan and therefore should not be held to the same standard and their transgressions (in terms of uncivil discourse and denigration of conservatives) should be tolerated to a degree. I disagree - the liberals need to be held to the same standards as conservatives. Both should be condemned when they cross the line.

And now where is this heading to?
They are done with the GHQ and now Naval Air base, both of which are heavily guarded military zones.
Is thier next target Nuclear complexes? If yes, that would be a disaster in the making. We should burn these terrorists alive.

Yes, it's painful to watch poor Pakistani laborers being humiliated at Middle Eastern airports. Even Indians and Filipinos are not treated this badly.
Once again, its a function of Pakistan's economic and diplomatic clout, which is essentially nonexistent.

As for the second part, yes, Islam provides consolation against poverty by downplaying the materialistic aspects and emphasizing the afterlife, but this has been abused in Pakistan to excuse the State's failure in meeting the basic needs of its citizens. They have almost made a virtue out of being poor and uneducated.

Yet Indians are targetted here as they worst enemy and nemesis, and much combine with China to take India out.

The earlier most people recognise this, the better social security for Pakistan in the future.

Leaving aside the whole India Pak traditional rivalry.. Isnt the similarity of modus operandi between this and Mumbai uncanny??

Hardly. In Mumbai, Pakistanis attacked unarmed civilians at various public venues. The aim was to both slaughter civilians and strike fear into those wanting to business with and in India. The Indian first responders were local law enforcement.

In Karachi, Pakistanis attacked a well fortified military installation and targeted military assets. Looks like they were aiming at the aircraft. The Pakistani first responders were military police and commandos.

The disparity between an attack on Indian civilians (a hallmark of the so-called 'non-state' actors in Pakistan) and an attack on a military base cannot be more apparent.

Channels reporting here that Taliban has confirmed they had sent 22 persons.. 5 Killed + 7 Grabbed... Where are the rest 10 ...?

Paks, dont you think India is keeping a high percentage of Pakistan reources on India and India border, it is affecting they ability to combat the terrorist more efficiently?

Well, I am always surprised to the Claims by TTP accepting the responsibility of every event, who verifies these statements? How do these Mother Fcukers call from an UNKNOWN place. Our fcuking media just ON AIR a blank call, as it is in race that who plays the news FIRST. I guarantee it that if someone from indian terrorists group would have called and claimed its responsibility, they must have asked "Who are you and how do we believe you, prove your identity first". However, their response is in total contrast why the claimant calls himself from TTP.

Well one thing is much clear that we are in state of WAR. We are facing gorilla war that can be termed as proxy war from our enemies.

people will never know these terrorists, they will still remain a mistery, i dont know how always taliban excepts the responsibility be it a high profile gunned attack or be it suicide bomb, i dont understand, talibans are so illeterate and dumb to make suicide bombs, or they are so intelligent that they can penetrate high security areas and fight for 14 hours

talibans said they sent 22 men!!!!!

but reports say they were 4-7

talibans have got statistics wrong :

they even claimed that attack in US city which turned out to be firing by own US lunatic soldier so lets ignore their claims and focus on who are behind this who have are planners and who are financiers .

Channels reporting here that Taliban has confirmed they had sent 22 persons.. 5 Killed + 7 Grabbed... Where are the rest 10 ...?

this is according to talibans, there were only 4-6, 4 killed and 2 escaped

they even claimed that attack in US city which turned out to be firing by own US lunatic soldier so lets ignore their claims and focus on who are behind this who have are planners and who are financiers .

Madam You seriously believe someone other than TTP is involved in this.

Hardly. In Mumbai, Pakistanis attacked unarmed civilians at various public venues. The aim was to both slaughter civilians and strike fear into those wanting to business with and in India. The Indian first responders were local law enforcement.

In Karachi, Pakistanis attacked a well fortified military installation and targeted military assets. Looks like they were aiming at the aircraft. The Pakistani first responders were military police and commandos.

The disparity between an attack on Indian civilians (a hallmark of the so-called 'non-state' actors in Pakistan) and an attack on a military base cannot be more apparent.

Well Said.

I dont want to put salt on the wound. But I still remember that after mumbai attacks many pak netizens made fun that India a wanna be super power cant even take out 10 armed terrorists killing innocent civilians in the middle of the road on a broad day light.
Well that was a normal busy day with not even a traffic constable on the road or patrolling the streets.
Now wots up with Pakistan military might?
some odd 12 armed men entering into heavily fortified naval base and taking down C-130 while killing highly trained special forces and other armed personals?

Moral of the story: Mud slinging and making fun-off is much easy than guarding our own lands.

This is exactly what I think. We need to understand our largest enemy and they way it is trying to turn our mind that our largest enemy is none but our inside people TTP, and to some extent they are successful in doing so. (Recent Nawaz Sharif Statement about our biggest enemy).

If it is the BLA that you are worried about and if that is the reason of giving gwadar to china then help me understand that how will china claim legitimacy over the local BLA when pakistan cannot?

:laugh: the BLA terrorists are as much ball less as their backers and financiers so NO i am not worrying Bull Shitt A.

China must be given bases in Pakistan. we must start with Gwadar and station Chinese at other places too.

The big game is going to start in future

Back
Top Bottom