What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

How you get they are Tatoos, looks like bullet wound.

Don't know whether looks like Pakistani or Afghani and but am sure he looks like South Asian.

the tv channel is reporting it, if it was a bullet wound it must be size of bullet hole

mehran.png

this jehadi terrorists have 2 tattos on his bodies and he doesnt even look a pakistan even n afghani, he is wearing western cloths

It looked like a tank rolled over him- so flat- are those tattos or fatal bullet wounds-

I think shooting at his hands allowed the security forces to stop him from blowing himself up- Is it so?-

mehran.png

this jehadi terrorists have 2 tattos on his bodies and he doesnt even look a pakistan even n afghani, he is wearing western cloths

Those are bullet wounds.Who told Muslims don't have tattoos my neighbor is Muslim & has a Man U tatoo.I will post his pic tomorrow.

talibans said they sent 22 men!!!!!

but reports say they were 4-7

talibans have got statistics wrong :lol::lol::lol:

Those are bullet wounds.Who told Muslims don't have tattoos my neighbor is Muslim & has a Man U tatoo.I will post his pic tomorrow.

talibans have long beards, they dont wear western cloths and they follow islam and shariah which doesnt allow to have tattos, your friend must not be a taliban

Back
Top Bottom