What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

NO need to be upset mate, i am responding in the same manner a pakistani would have if this attack was on indian soil. We learnt this from paksitanis after mumbai blasts. Please stop crying.:angel:

this is just moronic rhetoric on your part. hate for the sake of hating. Human lives were lost. show some freakin respect.

NO need to be upset mate, i am responding in the same manner a pakistani would have if this attack was on indian soil. We learnt this art of rebutting from paksitanis after mumbai blasts. Please stop crying.:angel:

A big difference between behaving and WOULD HAVE as the latter is a future tense which has yet to happen.

anyway you Indians can enjoy and we must remember this and should not feel sorry for you when same happened in your country.

till them you can jump up and down but please dont cry next time on this forum

LOLXXXXX. we are not like u, tahst the difference, we was'nt celebrate and we will dont want to be like u. GOT IT

Why is media (dawn) continuously using the words "Halak" and "JanBahaq" instead of "Shaheed"?

Well, the inside job is not institutional, it's individuals - and it's rather generally understood that islamists have infiltrated the ranks of airmen, technicians and such in the armed forces - so it's these individuals who may have enabled the entry from three different locations of at least three teams of attackers, in additon, these attackers were transported and staged, their weapons and munitions pre-positioned unless they carried all that weight - theu knew exactly where the ship were parked, knew where then fuel farm bladders were, knew how to operate them, were said to have access badges.

You may be right but I think the facts as we know them now, support the position I am persuaded by.

their leader was hanged in Musharraf attack case so we guess the gang must still be surviving somewhere within need to pick them announce hanging

no, they are suspected persons, doing monitoring operation by commandoes one of them caught while using telescope.

Why is media (dawn) continuously using the words "Halak" and "JanBahaq" instead of "Shaheed"?

umair leave these small issues. that isnt worth to discuss neither a word make any difference unless its derogatory

they captured terrorists before too but the terrorists attached and killed their own people. I hope this time the captured and kept safe.

many were freed by our courts. they went back and joined their colleague terrorists again and started attacking. thanks to all that hue and cry of missing persons. many of these missing persons are involved in dangerous terror acts and groups but our NGOs and some morons still beat the drum

If you can sacrifice your 200 or so mumbians in mumbai drama- then why not-

dear the smae lne you guys were saying after 26/11

what wrong if your own snakes are becoming dangerous for you

just try to see the fact pakistani army and ISI are just misuing pakistan as a nation

tell me why first usa used pakistan now you are in hands pf china why

dont you thik a common pakistan should be more important then pakistan army

what you want pakistan as an army power or a stong happy pakistan as an nation

tell me

LATEST UPDATE
unfortunately it looks like the "fix" is in - Pakistanis may never know the truth

Operation to regain control of PNS Mehran over
Updated 2 minutes ago

KARACHI: An operation to regain control of Pakistan Naval airbase, PNS Mehran, assaulted by militants has been completed after almost 16 hours of fighting with up to 20 assailants holed up in a building, a security official said.

"The operation is over. The main building has been cleared," the official said. "For precaution, we are continuing search around for any more terrorists but the main operation is over."

Bodies of three militants have been recovered from the building. Reports about security forces arrested some militants could not be confirmed.

Gunmen armed with rockets and explosives stormed base, destroying two US-made two P-3C Orion aircraft surveillance aircraft and killing 12 security personnel.

Earlier, Geo News correspondent reported from the vicinity of the base that four militants blew themselves up.

Correspondent Tariq Abul Hassan also said that the arrested terrorists camouflaged themselves with dark dresses and fake cards have been recovered from them.

According to official spokesman, 11 navy and one Rangers personnel embraced martyrdom taking the toll to 12.

The operation against militants who attacked PNS Mehran started at 10.30 pm on Sunday.

The assault was the fourth on the navy in Karachi in a month. On April 28, four naval personnel and a passing motorcyclist were killed in a bombing, two days after four other people were killed in two navy bus bombings.

Well, the inside job is not institutional, it's individuals - and it's rather generally understood that islamists have infiltrated the ranks of airmen, technicians and such in the armed forces - so it's these individuals who may have enabled the entry from three different locations of at least three teams of attackers, in additon, these attackers were transported and staged, their weapons and munitions pre-positioned unless they carried all that weight - theu knew exactly where the ship were parked, knew where then fuel farm bladders were, knew how to operate them, were said to have access badges.You may be right but I think the facts as we know them now, support the position I am persuaded by.

well then according to your logic the Pakistani armed forces have certain personal who would harm their own country? if true than this whole security lapse issue would be the last thing on your list of priorities as then, you'll have a major problem on your hands. militants infiltrating the country's most powerful institution is a cause of grave concern.

umair leave these small issues. that isnt worth to discuss neither a word make any difference unless its derogatory

The anchor was talking on phone to a politician and the guy corrected the guy twice but still..... No one has any code of conduct these days.

I hope you must have this during the mumbai attacks.

To you eye witnesses are conspiracy theorists? The man in your avatar looks like Sikh. is it a conspiracy theory as well?

Paranoia and fear often give rise to conspiracy theories. And these "eye-witness" accounts of attackers being 'foreign looking' also tie into the fact that Pakistan finds it hard to believe that these terrorist acts could be perpetrated by its own.

Yea, we should have a few teachers marching around with twelve years old shouting ant-India slogans much like what we witnessed while the firefight was still taking place in the Taj.

Naah. Blame everybody else but your own selves for the mess that you're into. That's be totally like what you're used to doing.

Back
Top Bottom