What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Again, Indian commandos were at a civilian hotel where Pakistanis had killed innoncents and where Pakistanis were holding civlians hostage. Surely, the length of time to control the situation stemmed from a desire to limit further bloodshed among civlians.

PNS Mehran is an attack on a military facility against military assets.

These comparisons to Mumbai are both odious and disingenous!

u are killing me :hitwall:

4 terrorist blast them selfs

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

4 were arrested

Lets hope they can squeeze something out of those 4 that are arrested and hope they don't die from suspicious and premature deaths.

SO Mr China what the * are you doing here . Its internal matter of Pakistan and you also have no business here .Or CCP bosses have asked you that pakistan is also one of province of China?

Learn to read Indian, I came here to give my support to Pakistan.

My Pakistani brothers, I am very sorry for your loss. :tup:

There is no relation between Terrorist Destroy Planes.. i dont think Mari-time aircraft will hurt any terrorist organization..

So who will destroy MILITARY ASSETS ??? definitely enemy who concerned over Military hardware of Pakistan.... QUESTION!

These types of damages is to the interests of Taliban as well, it is a fight between 2 sides, and both of them try to bring all sort of damages to each other in everything.

By the way, i think the Talibn have accepted responsibility.

SO Mr China what the * are you doing here . Its internal matter of Pakistan and you also have no business here .Or CCP bosses have asked you that pakistan is also one of province of China?

We are for the good of Pakistan. We are not here to poke fun for starters, as your words have once again proven readers to be correct:
CCP bosses have asked you that pakistan is also one of province of China?
Words from Indian mouths about Pakistan-China are often laced with venom.

A new member of the United States again? You pick a good time, sir.

You bet. We've given your country nearly $20 billion from our Treasury and we find that our most wanted criminal is enjoying the good life near your military academy!

I just had to find a forum where Pakistanis would feign shock and surprise. Now I find that Pakistanis compare an attack by terrorists (a Pakistani is being tried in the US in connection with that slaughter) on civilians to an attack on a military base!

I had to see it to believe it!

Whole Operation is conducted by SSG/N, naval marines and rangers. 11 naval officials and 1 ranger died during operation.

Reportedly 4 instead of 2 PC3 Orian plans had been damaged or destroyed in this operation

Back
Top Bottom