What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Isn't it rather odd, that in such daring attacks, American personnel come out unscathed? Pakistani Media report that American engineers were working at the base on a newly delivered US aircraft. Could they have rigged the place with explosives in a false flag operation and provide the perfect pretext to pursue Pak's nuclear assets on the grounds that the country cannot safely guard it's strategic assets? I heard Talat hussein say on ARY that it was impossible for the Terrorists to know exactly where p3's were without Ariel reconnaissance.

I think the Govt. and Army should come open and declare that Pakistan is in a state of War and declare who the really enemy is and make the whole nation united against. Kub tak Govt aor Army hamaray saaath Aaankh Macholi kelti Rahegi...

There are the Americans? Good, at least it is a good source for information, in theory.

90 % of indians think like him only, maybe 10% think the other way. Man 10% means 120 million people. Thats a huge number so i think less than 10% think ill of pakistan:D

They must be the Muslim population in India then so it makes sense :azn:

To Chinese friends,

Trust us,, all what is going-on is to hurt Pakistan to "kill-many-birds-with-one-stone".

Americans in collaboration with indians & others want to damage Pakistan to secure israel, to hinder Chinese prosperity by damaging their business-route thru Pakistan... Americans have taken indians onboard by showing them wet-dreams of success against her enemy Pakistan... Americans r playing great-game & unfortunatelly quite well so far,,, Americans control ppl in our Govt. & have them make policies that result in financial collapse,,, inTurn poverty & illetracy increases & it becomes easier for them to buy goones from locals... Patsies are hired from local ppl & are used to carry such activities inside Pak, including attacks on Chisese-friends working in Pakistan...

Trust us,,, it's ONLY a matter of time when CIA would fail in her EVIL-plans against Pak & China & will leave looking for another soft-target-muslim-country to keep privately-owned weapon factories running while securing israel... india will then run for her life with her tail b/w her legs...

I dont know why i find this funny. Complaining to china and pointing fingers at India and CIA. I hope now the Chinese will take a stick and beat our open palm for our mischiefs.

r3645203344.jpg

capt.b6e6efc99a694176a984f4a36a814218-b6e6efc99a694176a984f4a36a814218-0.jpg

capt.bffbec3b5318443195be3de947f15b18-bffbec3b5318443195be3de947f15b18-0.jpg

capt.photo_1306130810492-1-0.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Attackers In Pakistan Naval Base Assault Can Survive For Days: Taliban
MIRANSHAH, Pakistan, May 23 (Reuters) - A spokesman for the Pakistani Taliban said that the team of militants they sent into Karachi's PNS Mehran naval base Sunday night had enough supplies to survive a three-day siege.

"They have enough ammunition and food and they can fight and survive for three days," Taliban spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan told Reuters.

He said up to 22 militants were assigned to launch the attack. Accounts are unclear, but up to five militants may have been killed by Pakistani troops. The remaining are holed up in a building on the base exchanging fire with commandos.

God bless the brave souls of Pakistan. Hopefully China and Russia can assist Pakistan and do something about the recent rise of terrorist activities.

buddy why just Russia and china, India and afghanistan would like too clean up the terrorism mess within pakistan.
very much Depressed
god help pakistan.

buddy why just Russia and china, India and afghanistan would like too clean up the terrorism mess within pakistan.
very much Depressed
god help pakistan.

Frankly speaking. Pakistan isn't in the best of terms with India right now. Having India on board will result in little progress. It's like how India would rather solve it's internal issues without the help of Pakistan's military.

Mumbai-Style Attack On PNS Mehran: Pakistani Military’s Multiple Enemies

Posted by Ahmed Quraishi on May 23rd, 2011

This is not the first Mumbai-style attack in Pakistan. Pakistani military is not an easy target for bandits based on the Afghan border. The sophisticated attacks inside Pakistan after 2005 reveal formal training and superior equipment for fighting and communication. Pakistani military is under attack by several powers in the region since 2002.

Again, Indian commandos were at a civilian hotel where Pakistanis had killed innoncents and where Pakistanis were holding civlians hostage. Surely, the length of time to control the situation stemmed from a desire to limit further bloodshed among civlians.

PNS Mehran is an attack on a military facility against military assets.

These comparisons to Mumbai are both odious and disingenous!

Indians telling us about self introspection...........really guys.:disagree:
Why don't you guys for once mind your fcking own God damn business.

I agree 100%. :tup:

But they will never stop poking their nose into other people's affairs and whining.

There is no relation between Terrorist Destroy Planes.. i dont think Mari-time aircraft will hurt any terrorist organization..

So who will destroy MILITARY ASSETS ??? definitely enemy who concerned over Military hardware of Pakistan.... QUESTION!

Mubhar Luqmaan on Duniya TV just said that; NDTV did a program 1 hr before this attack on Orion-planes in Pakistan & talked about it's pros/cons & india NOT having this plane... According to him it's very suspecious & that indian media was signalled that it's time to start reporting on upcoming attack in Pakistan... media was little too early,,, just like BBC was little too early to report collapse of WTC-7 even before it fell...

Again, Indian commandos were at a civilian hotel where Pakistanis had killed innoncents and where Pakistanis were holding civlians hostage. Surely, the length of time to control the situation stemmed from a desire to limit further bloodshed among civlians.

PNS Mehran is an attack on a military facility against military assets.

These comparisons to Mumbai are both odious and disingenous!

A new member of the United States again? You pick a good time, sir.

Back
Top Bottom