What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Feeling doesnst count here, unless you got something to prove your point.

Amazing! Do you think that this fourth generation war leaves any prove? This is a totally new world with new techniques.

museumMAP.jpg

KARACHI: Security forces killed six attackers, who assaulted PNS Mehran, and detained four other attackers, unconfirmed sources said.

According to the sources, two P-C3 Orion aircrafts have completely destroyed while seven bomb explosions have been reported.

According to spokesman of Pakistan Navy one aircraft was attacked. Two officials were martyred while two others received injuries.

Some foreigners are being held as hostages by the terrorists.

1:38pm
Ahmed Jung reports that oil tankers exploding due to the fire are the likely cause for the recent blasts on the base.
Emergency services are confirming at least one death in the attack.
It is expected the search operation will continue till daylight as the base is kilometres long.

Questions will definitely be asked about what sort of internal help these people had, where they stayed, who gave them shelter but the immediate need is to capture alive as many of these terrorists to extract information from them, this is vital
These people are without any doubt REAL enemies of Pakistan, they have targeted those assets of ours that are purely meant to counter Indian navy, I would feel proud to personally exterminate them [ after interrogation ]

yes we also know about fish boat mumbai attacks, massive failure

don't drag mumbai into it, we know it was an even bigger failure.
anyway on topic not for the intention to troll but i'd like to link some things
if the terrorists attacked the P3C aircraft then i guess they might have previous intel about it from an inside source.i believe the source may be like someone who hates everything american even the tech and out of anger he may be associated in logistics providing to the terrorists team...radicalisation and brewing anger at work

Express NEWS is reporting that these idiots used sewerage pipeline as a cover to enter the base

You got that right, but the so-called patriotic Pakistani's will disagree with you as they have pledged their unconditional support for Army & ISI. For people like them it's a sin beyond redemption's to point fingers at Army or ISI

The forces which cant defend their own assets Can protect Pakistan???
Another failure and now USA will say about nukes safety the whole GHARAT BRIGADE will stood up against.

Back
Top Bottom