What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

KARACHI: Three blasts are reported to have occurred near PAF base Faisal located along Sharea Faisal, Geo News reported.

Ambulances were seen rushing toward the base following the powerful blasts that were heard across a wide radius.

Smoke can be seen billowing from the base.

3 blasts reported near PAF base Faisal - GEO.tv

i'm shocked is all i can say.
P3C orion damaged/destroyed?? WTF!! since when did terrorists targeted gadgets?? considerable loss to pakistan.....pakistan seriously needs to put its house in order. otherwise only god knows whats next..... RIP to the dead. massive intel failure by ISI and army.

yes we also know about fish boat mumbai attacks, massive failure

Why do I have a feeling that these attacks were bank rolled by CIA since totally unconcerned assets were targetted which damaged the NAVY monitoring ability to an extent?

Its not as simple as planning the attack through the use of Google Maps, if you know the area, you will find out that access to these particular hangers can be quite tricky as there are a number of obtrusion in place.

There is clear internal support that allows this to occur, the base that was attacked today is always secure and under constant surveillance. However there are certain times that the security is a little lax but one cannot know that information as it is always kept secret.

We have incurred 100's of millions of dollars in damage today, I am sure that it cannot be so simple to execute this without any internal support.

sadly the other thread vanished. so i have to repeat and agree with your statement about internal support

hahaha. i m listening to some SAMAA TV in the net.. so funny analysis.. idiots talking about operation and "night vision" and saying its night, otherwise all "terrorists" would have been killed in minutes like SriLankan team attack.... lolsss. WHO HIRES these bozo's??

capt.6b70dab6775f4168a96e4beae95a85fa-6b70dab6775f4168a96e4beae95a85fa-0.jpg

r3684984978.jpg

capt.photo_1306093919019-3-0.jpg

capt.photo_1306093138991-3-0.jpg

capt.photo_1306093102695-3-0.jpg

capt.photo_1306093062134-3-0.jpg

KARACHI: Pakistan Naval Shipping (PNS) Mehran Base, a heavily guarded facility of Pakistan Navy located along Shahrah-e-Faisal, has come under a terrorist attack, Federal Interior Minister Abdul Rehman Malik said on Sunday.

He said terrorists have launched an armed attack on PNS Mehran while the security forces and army personnel are retaliating terrorists, he said.

The minister said that the attack has been countered to a large extent and the security forces have placed strict cordon around the area.

A big fire is still raging at the site, which the firefighters are trying to douse.

Following the attack, PM Yousuf Raza Gilani phoned Interior Minister and inquired about the situation.

Geo News correspondent said that reportedly 10 terrorists have attacked on PNS Mehran with hand grenades while the gunshots are still being heard from inside.

hell with terorist
RIP to innocent and soldiers

I am not a guy who believe conspiracy but i am disturbed that even after 3 hours CNN did not cover this news .. usually they do in few minutes .

Back
Top Bottom