What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

you're the one resorting to conspiracies here. osama was first in Afghnistan where he got a warm reception from the taliban over there and under there rule and support he launched 9/11.
Really? Then why didn't he send the Taliban to attack the TT instead??

fine you wanna keep on sheltering terrorists from Pakistan or anywhere in the world under your pushtoon customs, you have a pathetic way of justifying it, it's your call.
Don't make me start on sheltering terrorists worldwide, you will be surprised about which place was the first country Tajikistani, Uzbekistani, Chechen and other 'international' Taliban fled to right after US invasion.

Like ASA said you aren't even worth any reply any more but since I had decided I will debate in a lower tone with you after our discussion while ago (which didn't go too well) I will only advice you to come back to your normal self and don't spoil your health with the ongoing anger and frustration.

Oh i was talking about OBL's killing in Abbottabad.. did you implemented your 'proof' logic on there also?.. NO.. your government just started jumping up and down.. No one has any proof up until now, and you are referring to it as a developed FACT.. am i not right?
Isn't that what the world is already doing, inquiry about facts?? After all the points that arise after his 'death' quiet alot of it confirms his death, though even I am waiting for an official statement about his actual death. Leaving aside the fact Bhutto mentioning his death years ago.

watani whats your name??
i would like to dedicate a song for you
Next time before dedicating any song to anyone make sure what the lyrics say, because right now you come across like a homo. No joke.

Is this the Watani thread or the PNS Mehran thread? -- get a grip people.
Allow them, if they don't burst out their pathetic-ness on someone they will burst out within.

"It is a routine and scheduled transfer. The base commander was scheduled to be replaced, even if there was no attack on the facility," he said.

Ouch, that has to hurt for a Pakistani to hear at this stage. I believe the more incompetence felt in the streets, the more possible Civil War becomes. We the global public whose neighbours, sons and daughters have died in Afghanistan on a wild fuckin goose hunt deserve to know wtf is going on.

LOL...So assuming Haqqani is under "Political assylum" eh? We already know that Osama was the guest of honor in Pakistan....

Oh wait...you're right, I take it back The Taliban was a "political" organization and Mullah Omar was the President of the Afghanistan recognized by the UN right?

Now start flip-flopping on your comments....Im very eager to see you wiggle your way out...

My ignorant friend instead of stickin to ur name and postin like a false peshwa...... Read something and enlighten urself.

uhhhh you dont have to be Shiia to be a NA supporter...

stop this Shiia-Sunni talk. It's not good, at all.

how would you feel if i told you that as a MUSLIM (born to Shiia Muslim parents), i would still shake hand with taleb before shaking hands with NA militiaman?

not that i care for either of them; both are not necessarily friends, though one is very clear on its enmity with Pakistan

Before we enforce the "Rule of Islam" in the state of Pakistan, I as a "Liberal Fascist" having minimal knowledge of Islam would like to know what are the correct rules of Islam? The Wahabi defined rules? The Bralvi defined rules? the Sunni defined rules? the Shia defined rules? the Deobandi defined rules? Which one is correct? Because if put one Mullah each from these sects in one room you'll get to see something worst than "Jerry Springer Show", and i am an eye witness of such an event.

Hi,

There are no correct laws of islam persay----they are the general laws that we have lived by for centuries----justice and peace for the weak and the poor-----the mullahs don't form the laws----now some laws may have been enhanced. The laws are simple---they need to set a precedent----they need to set a standard of justice---they need to have severe punishments for serious crimes---the punishments need to be examplary---regardless of who they are----general punishments are the same for regardless of what sects and religion you are----the state doesnot discriminate in handing out capitol punishment on the basis of religion----now property disputes maybe be settled on the religious basis.

In setting up a system that is in disarray---you have to start against the major crimes first----which are robbery at gun point---murder---terrorist threats and attacks---in a state of emergency----any statements given out to spread discontent against the state or malice against the govt---acting aganist the interests of the state's welfare etc are pretty much coming in that category. Bribery---using bad material shoddy workmanship all come under the category of damaging the state and state image---. Gang rapes--molestations--child molestations and trafficking---drugs are in the same category.

ANALYSIS: PAKISTAN MARITIME SURVEILLANCE SUFFERS SETBACK

As Western defence officials have said, the halving of Pakistan Navy's P-3C fleet will seriously undermine its maritime capabilities.

The navy's primary concern is the prospect of an Indian Navy blockade of its naval bases or the commercial harbour at Port Qasim in Karachi. To prevent such an eventuality, the navy has been using its P-3Cs for airborne maritime patrol in littoral and deep-water environments and has also demonstrated the aircraft's anti-ship missile capabilities through live firings of Exocet 39 and Harpoon missiles.

Pakistan will now also be less able to monitor its waters to prevent militants from launching seaborne attacks on India - a vulnerability for which Pakistan was heavily criticised for in the wake of the 2008 Mumbai attack.

The loss of the Orions is especially painful because the navy has historically been the most neglected and smallest of the armed services and has only recently benefited from a series of new procurement programmes. Major acquisitions - highlighted by the ongoing delivery of eight new P-3Cs from the United States and four new Zulfiqar-class (F-22P) frigates from China - are intended to bolster the navy's confidence as well as its reputation. The attack on PNS Mehran has thus dealt the navy a serious psychological setback as well as a physical one.

Hi,

There are no correct rules of islam persay----they are the general rules that we have lived by for centuries----justice and peace for the weak and the poor-----the mullahs don't form the rules----now some rules may have been enhanced. The rules are simple---they need to set a precedent----they need to set a standard of justice---they need to have severe punishments for serious crimes---the punishments need to be examplary---regardless of who they are----general punishments are the same for regardless of what sects and religion you are----the state doesnot discriminate in handing out capitol punishment on the basis of religion----now property disputes maybe be settled on the religious basis.

In setting up a system that is in disarray---you have to start against the major crimes first----which are robbery at gun point---murder---terrorist threats and attacks---in a state of emergency----any statements given out to spread discontent against the state or malice against the govt---acting aganist the interests of the state's welfare etc are pretty much coming in that category. Bribery---using bad material shoddy workmanship all come under the category of damaging the state and stae image---. Gang rapes--molestations--child molestations and trafficking---drugs are in the same category.

Today, no one, not even Muslims, will agree that Islam stands for Justice, or for Peace -- really, Muslims have lost this to Islamists - Santro has made a great point in the "Ummah Yearnings" thread on the current affairs board, that while Islamists are not Muslims, they use Quran and concepts and idioms of Islam and have more or less transformed what we though was Islam --- Islam is no more associated with Justice, with Peace, it is associated with niggardly pursuits such inequality before the law, the most sadistic of punishments to go with the most repressive of laws, with the contraction of conscience, with the violent pursuit of political and social causes - and of course with terrorism, as a given.

So of course it is regrettable, but it is what it is.

How many well trained indian terrorists- can now sneak into Pakistan via Submarine undetected?-

Back
Top Bottom