What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

How many commando raids does it take a Pakistani to declare a state of emergency?

Umm..... I can only make a guess.

How about n+1.

with N being the number of times there are drone attacks or any other raids. But one thing you got to hand it to them. Irrespective of what is happening, their army has broken the back of militancy and also honor and respect are more important than prosperity in any of the N situations that are mentioned as the variable above.

If you do not think that my answer is plausible, then you could also ask the Chinese.

I respect your own religious views but the reality is quite opposite and bitter. No other book has damaged the minds of the gullible Pakistanis more than Muttala e Pakistan and no other writer has fooled them more than Naseem Hajjazi.

And your post proves you have read non of them.. you just heard names.. or if you have read them, you don't believe them.. either way, thankfully your kind is not even a drop in the sea of Pakistani population..

BTW, Mutalia-e-Pakistan or Naseem Hijazi's books are not religious books, just for correction..

now don't troll..

Umm..... I can only make a guess.

How about n+1.

with N being the number of times there are drone attacks or any other raids. But one thing you got to hand it to them. Irrespective of what is happening, their army has broken the back of militancy and also honor and respect are more important than prosperity in any of the N situations that are mentioned as the variable above.

If you do not think that my answer is plausible, then you could also ask the Chinese.

That's a fair analysis I guess, but I don't think the back of militancy has been broken. If anything, the ant-hill has been disturbed.

And your post proves you have read non of them.. you just heard names.. or if you have read them, you don't believe them.. either way, thankfully your kind is not even a drop in the sea of Pakistani population..

BTW, Mutalia-e-Pakistan or Naseem Hijazi's books are not religious books, just for correction..

now don't troll..

You seriously need to improve your reading comprehension.

although we are quite off topic here... I came across another brilliant quote and would like to post it here considering we self blame ourselves sometime when we supported the Mujahideen in Afghanistan against the Soviets...

Heres what they said about them... Oh the Irony!!!!

To watch the courageous Afghan freedom fighters battle modern arsenals with simple hand-held weapons is an inspiration to those who love freedom."

— U.S. President Ronald Reagan, March 21, 1983

and I just made this one up... just to cheer you all up a little...

Some people have called me a terrorist many times... I dont believe in talk such as this... I m a nice person with happy feelings all of the time...

Analysis From BR

Have been reading a lot of theories on this attack.

What struck me as peculiar is that for a standoff which was supposed to have gone on for so long the number of people going off on a date with their 72s seems suspiciously small. Surely there were a lot of people at the base given its sprawling nature and the fact that they seem to even have a marriage reception hall inside? Must be a lot of civvis as well a fauji types there.

Instead it seems the sole objective seemed to have been those two planes.

With my CT hat on, I wonder was this a Khan operation because the Chinnis were doing something that was unacceptable with Khan toys? I mean this could be as much a warning to the condom as well as the new condom user, sort of drawing the line on the sand? Could possibly explain the low key US reaction. The low key being the signal to the folks who need to know who is the big daddy?

Any takers of this line of thought?

ANd also please note the stunning silence of US media on this whole issue. they seemed to be too much reporting torpedo instead of this attack.

And even if these books cannot be labelled as religious, they have been used more successfuly by the establishment to inculcate innocent minds with hate against non Muslims (which is the essence of the ideology of Pakistan) and the concept of the division of this world between Muslim Ummah and Kafirs.

Our indian enemies can gloat but, we know they are our eternal enemy alongside the takfiri - in fact they are allies of one another in their mission to cause us hurt, but remember this our enemies we will exact a heavy toll for our glorious dead.

Life’s No Life When Honor’s Left;
Man’s A Man When Honor’s Kept.

Nation’s Honor And Nation’s Fame;
On Life They Have A Prior Claim.

With Thoughts Of These I Do Remain;
Unvexed With Cares Of Loss Or Gain.

Analysis From BR

ANd also please note the stunning silence of US media on this whole issue. they seemed to be too much reporting torpedo instead of this attack.

Surely there is another angle to this standoff (?) because if it was an objective to burn the orions as it seems, then the job was done with the quick insertion and slight pain within the first hour or so. The shock and awe anyway would have kept things busy and before the Lt. arrived with his guys, the raid team could have already taken off from the reservation. Further, considering the conspicuous silence from US, it is clear that there is more to the story.

If the Jihad Fighters decided to stay back it means that there was more to the event then the burning of the aircrafts. Jungle mein aag lagi to woh to jalta hai jo hota hai, aur woh bhi jalta hai jo nahin hota hai. How about checking the bounce on the following:

There could have been some toys abroad the orions or on the base (which would have need the orion burning as the necessary diversion) which the supreme fighters were after. The toys heist would/could have anyway made it necessary to burn the planes and then the Lt. who arrived on the scene anyway could have put some cold water on the plans and delayed the mission which could have made it essential for some of them to stake it out for the 72 date while the others could have taken off with the merchandise. There have been some noises to this effect in the Indian establishment and add to that the US silence + also no honor and respect speech from General Kiyani yet may mean that situation is fluid and facts and inventories are being assessed.

ARY news showing latest video footage around Faisal Airbase,and they identified quite a few security lapses..Still no security forces around the site and still just about anybody can enter the base during low tide and many gaps in the boundary walls still exist... When will they wake up?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom