What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Ironically some dellusional Pakistanis yearn for Khilafat but never in our history we were ever ruled by any Khalifa (apart from Sindh). And why is there a tendency among Pakistanis to talk about the historical events took place in places like Iraq or Syria in a way as if we were directly involved in them. When the Mongol invaded Baghdad we Muslims were doing this and when we Muslims ruled over Spain for 800 years.

We are unable to acheive anything worthy in any field but we have assumed that just being a Muslim it is our Allah's given right to own every achievement accomplished by other nations (Persians, Turks or Arabs) just because we are the follower of the same religion.

I ll let this pass... thank your handle for that... Porus... lol

SO any updates on Mehran attack? Which SP forces commando unit of pakistan army were the attackers from?

If they want Islam then give them Islam, run in the elections and get the people to vote for you, if they want Islam they will vote for you.

If you want to bring it by force, do it, bring it via force, if the people want Islam, they will support you.

Just end the damn thing already as things are getting worse by the minute.

This way I can finally decide if this country for me or not.

T Faz my dear... Have nt you read my comments here before... We cannot take the route of violence because in our understanding the merciful Prophet saw did not take that route... Its not the method for bringing change...

This change will come when the influentials in our military start listening to us and agree to support our agenda... As far as my limited information goes, we have a lot of support in our armed forces for this cause... There are a few hurdles remaining... We eagerly await the good news God willing...

and this country is not only for you but for everyone who can bring talent to this land and contribute to the good of the society... Its none of my business what exactly your beliefs are... You are a brother to me regardless of where you come from and what language you speak... even regardless of what religion you adhere to... however the lead has to be with Muslims as Islam is in the majority in our lands... simple

And also keen to know if Gen. Kiyani has made another honor and respect speech somewhere explaining the Mehran situation? Please someone also help to highlight if there is any more videos that Pasha is threatening to release of Nisar or other politicians from his laptop? What is the Army's take on the Mehran meharbaani?

LieuTenanT Syed Yasir abbas ShaheeD is the extreamly brave , gallant and courageous soldier who has selflessly sacrificed his soul for PakisTan and for the honour of our Pakistan navy , and then embrassed shahaadat by fighting boldly against those mulk-dushman dehshat gard ... :sniper: :pakistan:

maa shaaa ALLAH

This PakisTani brave boy just not only saved the sensitive defence assets of PakisTan , worth millions of dollars but he himself also did not let those terorrists getting succeed in destroying the other valuable assets present at our P.n. 's naval air-base ... :victory:

we solute our brother Lieutenant Syed Yasir abbas shaheed and his brave family ... :smitten:

PakisTan solutes you ; PakisTan Loves you , shaheed brother ... :pakistan:

Beyond any shadow of any doubt , LieuTenanT Syed Yasir abbas shaheed shall always be remembered as one of the True symbols of patriotism for PaksiTan ... :pakistan:

inshaaa ALLAH

There is no Nationality in Islam, does that mean as a Muslim I can land in some Muslim country without any passport and dwell there as long as I like.

Recently Kuwait stopped visas, travel, tourism and trade with five Muslim nation including Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan.

What does that mean?

Are they Muslim and we are not, or are we Muslim and they are not?

We all follow Islam so why do we need to get Visa's to travel to their countries and vice versa.

The times of the Prophet (SAW) were different, then all the Muslim were under one rule and one government.

Now Muslims can be found all over the world and Islam teaches us to be faithful to the country we live in.

Exactly!!!

I hate it when I have to get visas for visiting Muslim countries... Its pointless... I should be free to move from Morocco down to Indonesia...

Just one of the benefits of the Caliphate... no visas required!!!

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Heres a brilliant quote from one of the best military minds of our history...

"If you want to destablize and destroy a country, all you have to do is create enmity between its people and their army". SALAHUDIN AYUBI

T Faz my dear... Have nt you read my comments here before... We cannot take the route of violence because in our understanding the merciful Prophet saw did not take that route... Its not the method for bringing change...

This change will come when the influentials in our military start listening to us and agree to support our agenda... As far as my limited information goes, we have a lot of support in our armed forces for this cause... There are a few hurdles remaining... We eagerly await the good news God willing...

and this country is not only for you but for everyone who can bring talent to this land and contribute to the good of the society... Its none of my business what exactly your beliefs are... You are a brother to me regardless of where you come from and what language you speak... even regardless of what religion you adhere to... however the lead has to be with Muslims as Islam is in the majority in our lands... simple

I wouldn't put too much work into influencing this military if I were you, their record in supporting and helping who they liked has been abysmal. Similarly, they change their ideology so often that the army turns against their very own creation.

You will know that people come and go from here without leaving any proper legacy, its all divided and tarnished amongst the ranks.

WIth due respect you people have mislead the thread to a point of no return.

That is generally what happens when there is some sort of expectation of accountability from the army in Pakistan. The discussions always get derailed till the next OBL or Mehran or till the next qwestion arises.

There is no Nationality in Islam, does that mean as a Muslim I can land in some Muslim country without any passport and dwell there as long as I like.

Recently Kuwait stopped visas, travel, tourism and trade with five Muslim nation including Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan.

What does that mean?

Are they Muslim and we are not, or are we Muslim and they are not?

We all follow Islam so why do we need to get Visa's to travel to their countries and vice versa.

The times of the Prophet (SAW) were different, then all the Muslim were under one rule and one government.

Now Muslims can be found all over the world and Islam teaches us to be faithful to the country we live in.

You obviously missed the point T-Faz..

I was responding to a post related to history of Muslims, not the recent times..

Can you tell me if there is "original" Islamic constitution implemented anywhere in the world? including many Pakistan's beloved Saudi Arabia? Nope!!

What i wrote was not referring to current bunch of so-called Muslim countries, but that does not, in any way, void the claim of Global Islamic Brotherhood..

To answer your question, yes, in a perfect Islamically ruled country, you don't need a visa to go, being a Muslim will be more than enough to get you entry, visa, or in broader sense, checking would be undertaken if you are a non-Muslim. Obviously, your reason to travel to a Muslim country will be analyzed and assessed.

Hope i cleared my point..

I guess you being a "Muslim" forgot there is no "nationality" in Islam.

By Islam's definition, we are ONE nation, otherwise, Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was an Arab, so should we not accept Islam??

I respect your own religious views but the reality is quite opposite and bitter. No other book has damaged the minds of the gullible Pakistanis more than Muttala e Pakistan and no other writer has fooled them more than Naseem Hajjazi.

I wouldn't put too much work into influencing this military if I were you, their record in supporting and helping who they liked has been abysmal. Similarly, they change their ideology so often that the army turns against their very own creation.

You will know that people come and go from here without leaving any proper legacy, its all divided and tarnished amongst the ranks.

TFaz... remember that in times of the Prophet the eventual supporters of Islam, the Ansar of Madina... before they agreed to support Muslims... they were also very divided and were infighting amongst themselves a lot of time... had no legacy and were silly morons... but they made history by supporting the Prophet with their swords... Its funny actually when you say this... because I often laugh at the silly behavior of our Armed forces... I think, are these the people who will shake the very Throne of Allah swt?? (the prophet saw said this about one of the Ansari when he passed away... that his death shook the Throne of Allah... subhanAllah) but yeah... This is how I see my Army... Even though I m not happy with it I have defended it in as many ways as I could... even warned some enemies I came across that they should not underestimate the Pakistan Army... this fine horse only requires a fine jockey now... there is no stopping us inshaAllah...

and IF Pak Army fails us... well lets not go there for now... ;)

Back
Top Bottom