What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did India threaten military action?

No! Unless you consider "all options open before a final decision is taken" as a threat.

Did it execute military action?

No!

You guys can keep spinning...

:crazy:

Yes, we know that when you get desperate at losing a discussion you jump off into Islam bashing.

How refreshingly new accusation!

Here we go. Start bashing Islam when someone points out the dark history of Hinduism.

There was nothing dark about the history of Pakistanis' ancestors in the pre Jahiliyah period. At least compared to post jahiliyah.

Pathetic!

Have to agree with you. This is a pathetic attitude to have, to abuse one's own ancestors and make heroes out of the worst bigots.

Was Buddhism persecuted in India almost to the point of disappearance -- long before Muslims showed up?

It was not persecuted. People didn't convert to Buddhism in the sense of conversion to Islam or Christianity. It was always fuzzy.

People just glided back to their old belief system as the state support moved towards the old system.

Yes. End of discussion.

Glad you understood. Finally.

Where did I sat India wanted a full scale invasion?
I said "chest thumping" and military strikes.
India could do neither.
And still can't.

Deal with it.

Its a lot of hallucination. There was never any decision taken about military strikes, not in the public domain at least.

You have been hallucinating in claiming this based on nothing but indirect heresy.

Don't be silly. India doesn't have the bravery to invade Pakistan in any way. It's always been like this throughout history.

Why I am not surprised.

I have seen too many of you tribals talk this way. But 90000 of you raised your hands at the first sight of our soldiers as well.

That was after a few 100 years of 10000 of you fought so bravely by just 21 Indians.

But when did facts ever get to you guys!

Why I am not surprised.

I have seen too many of you tribals talk this way. But 90000 of you raised your hands at the first sight of our soldiers as well.

That was after a few 100 years of 10000 of you fought so bravely by just 21 Indians.

But when did facts ever get to you guys!

These are the people we are debating history with .:lol:

The other guy doesn't even want to learn about hinduism history outside the sub-continent . why?He goes by empirical evidence. lol

You can teach stuff to the dumbest of persons but when bias has clogged someone's mind the way it has done with some Pakistanis it is impossible .

We are debating history with people most of who believe they ruled over Hindus for 1000 years when facts are not anywhere even near that and that 1 muslim is equal to 10 hindus . what a waste of time man ,but what can i do i am just addicted to my laptop .

I said India did a lot of chest thumping after 26/11 but realized they could not attack Pakistan like the US had attacked Afghanistan. And I showed statements by your foreign minister to the effect that India could do surgical strikes within Pakistan.

Did India do these strikes? No
Was it futile chest thumping? Yes
Hence the Indian bravado of jumping for joy every time the US attacks Paksitan.

It doesn't matter how much you guys dance around now to downplay the futile chest thumping. As I posted above, even the US told India to get a reality check and not compare 26/11 to 9/11.

Is the predominant religion in most of East Asia Buddhism or Hinduism?

Since Buddhism derived from Hinduism, of course there would be Hindu influences acquired via Buddhism. But the fact remains that in India Hinduism is the dominant religion with Buddhism as the minority. Whereas in the rest of Asia, it is reversed. Reason being that most of the initial influence was from Buddhists, nor Hindus.

What is futile is getting Indians to admit the dark periods of their history.

Actually Hinduism was the predominant religion of Malaysia and Indonesia.

Even now you go to Thailand and check out the statue at the Bangkok airport about a famous Hindu mythological scene of Samudra manthan.

Hinduism and Buddhism are not two separate religions as you would like to project. We consider Buddhism as a branch of Hinduism, a reformist movement.

In terms that are easy to understand for you, it may be like the rise of Sufism in Islam compared to Salafism (and assuming it happens peacefully). People may just glide into a new way and glide back.

I go by empirical evidence, not unverifiable claims of dubious authenticity. Most of Asia follows variations of Buddhism, not Hinduism.

Didn't you agree that Buddhism derived from Hinduism?

So a variation of a variation still remains a variation of the original?

I went to Thailand recently and they were proudly saying the same thing, the tremendous commonality between Hinduism and Buddhism. I saw it in temples all over.

The issue was the spread of Buddhism in ancient times. It happened long before Islam came to India, therefore Islam is irrelevant to the topic.

So, let's see this now...

India was predominantly Hindu with a minority of Buddhists. And as Indian culture spread outwards, it was the minority Buddhist religion, not the majority Hindu religion that permeated the rest of Asia?

The logical explanation is that the cultural spread was spearheaded by the minority Buddhists, not the majority Hindus. Reason being the Buddhists were fleeing persecution in India.

Developereo,

Is it that difficult to get half-a-decent history book and read through it with an uncluttered mind? While your statements are without any doubt got nothing to do with history, the reasoning behind it is absolutely moronic!

Vinod2070, I know that your self-esteem is cheaper than your satisfaction from the game of words. I originally wanted to continue playing the game and you, let us look at and try to find where is the yourlowestof self-esteem. It is a more interesting game . but I decided to say something more valuable, listen or not listen in you.

I have had a frank attitude to the Indian members, because I think we may have a deep misunderstanding, so I always answered patiently and carefully all the problems of members of India, as long as your attitude is real. As I said before, use objective approach to communication, allows us to find more common ground than differences in the laissez-faire worthless game. In particular, this divergence is not a true story, just because some people misunderstand, or inconsistent with the responsibility of the laissez-faire. it is not worth it , we will pay more, prices for our problem.

Game can not get any real thing, here is a good example. See the situation in Central and South Asia, the game feels too much, it is important one of the reasons to not to curb extremism. A game just to take another game, and who concerned about the true story? If we allow all the games, there would be no good future. For example, Vinod2070 bit overestimating to paly game, I am sure, both China and other members of the members will not be a good impression on him. I have a good feeling in PDF, so the higher expectations,, there can be a good place for the exchange. not just a place to spread the game. I might expect to be high, without any coercion, all look at our free will, I hope to get more value discussion, it certainly allows us to find some real things than games.

That is all, may only be a fantasy.

English is not my first, second or third language, my fifth in fact! So I do not claim to have any mastery over it. So whenever I write anything, I go over it to make sure it is understandable. You have written such a long commentary, it would be tragic if nobody understood it!

These are the people we are debating history with .:lol:

The other guy doesn't even want to learn about hinduism history outside the sub-continent . why?He goes by empirical evidence. lol

You can teach stuff to the dumbest of persons but when bias has clogged someone's mind the way it has done with some Pakistanis it is impossible .

We are debating history with people most of who believe they ruled over Hindus for 1000 years when facts are not anywhere even near that and that 1 muslim is equal to 10 hindus . what a waste of time man ,but what can i do i am just addicted to my laptop .

Wait till you hear of ancient Pakistan, vedism (as opposed to Hinduism), Pakistan being true India, 1000s of year rule by the Pakistani converts, all civilization to India being brought by the invaders and much more.

There is a serious dose of Pakistani studies that some of these guys are so high on.

The best stuff from the poppy fields of Afghanistan would pale in comparison. ;)

Actually Hinduism was the predominant religion of Malaysia and Indonesia.

Even now you go to Thailand and check out the status at the Bangkok airport about a famous Hindu mythological scene of Samudra manthan.

Hinduism and Buddhism are not two separate religions as you would like to project. We consider Buddhism as a branch of Hinduism, a reformist movement.

In terms that are easy to understand for you, it may be like the rise of Sufism in Islam compared to Salafism (and assuming it happens peacefully). People may just glide into a new way and glide back.

Don't bother explaining anything , he known all this stuff , do you think he doesn't have access to google ?

Just blinded by bias .

On a sidenote the thais and cambodians were fighting each other a few months ago on the border over an ancient hindu temple.:coffee:

Battle rages over Hindu temple on Thai-Cambodian border - CAMBODIA - THAILAND - FRANCE 24

I'm just using historical evidence as a guide to show the consistent characteristics that have always recurred with India or Bharat.

I always wonder why so many invader/rulers came to India and ruled there. Why peoples of hindustan( hindus)were unable to defend their land from occupation. these invaders brought different religions

Don't bother explaining anything , he known all this stuff , do you think he doesn't have access to google ?

Just blinded by bias .

On a sidenote the thais and cambodians were fighting each other a few months ago on the border over an ancient hindu temple.:coffee:

Now you reminded me of Angkor Wat, the largest Hindu temple complex in the world. I guess it is the largest religious complex for any religion.

Angkor-Wat-sunset-714784.jpg

12345-travel-adventure-Angkor-WatCambodia-05.jpg

But yes, it is impossible to argue with someone who is in denial. Dealing with ignorants is easier.

I always wonder why so many invader/rulers came to India and ruled there. Why peoples of hindustan( hindus)were unable to defend their land from occupation. these invaders brought different religions

ask this question to your ancestors first ,

Why did you convert to the invaders religion after you lost ?

In addition, Hindu religious mythology is spread all over Asia, from much before Buddhism.

Ramayana is part of mythology in so many Asian countries, from Sri Lanka to Thailand to Cambodia to Japan to Korea to Indonesia to Vietnam to even Russia!

One would never know what was the real extent of our great civilization. I hope a proper study is carried out about it.

In addition, Hindu religious mythology is spread all over Asia, from much before Buddhism.

Ramayana is part of mythology in so many Asian countries, from Sri Lanka to Thailand to Cambodia to Japan to Korea to Indonesia to Vietnam to even Russia!

One would never know what was the real extent of our great civilization. I hope a proper study is carried out about it.

Absolutely and lets not even get into Yoga and Kamasutra .:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom