What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I am not surprised.

I have seen too many of you tribals talk this way. But 90000 of you raised your hands at the first sight of our soldiers as well.

That was after a few 100 years of 10000 of you fought so bravely by just 21 Indians.

But when did facts ever get to you guys!

the 90,000 proves my point because it was a combined effort. India knows it is impotent to do anything on its own. It's so well known it's become fact.

The 21 Indians versus 10,000 tribals is a fictional story. The event itself did occur, and numbers were in favour of the attacking side. However weaponry was not and more importantly taking a hilltop fort is virtually impossible (unless Indians are inside).

Actually Hinduism was the predominant religion of Malaysia and Indonesia.

Even now you go to Thailand and check out the statue at the Bangkok airport about a famous Hindu mythological scene of Samudra manthan.

Hinduism and Buddhism are not two separate religions as you would like to project. We consider Buddhism as a branch of Hinduism, a reformist movement.

In terms that are easy to understand for you, it may be like the rise of Sufism in Islam compared to Salafism (and assuming it happens peacefully). People may just glide into a new way and glide back.

Buddhism and Hinduism are very seperate religions.

Their only similarities exist because of their sanskritized roots.

Did you consider my advice about taking that 101 course?

May just help you start making some sense. ;)

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Buddhism and Hinduism are very seperate religions.

Their only similarities exist because of their sanskritized roots.

Your ignorance doesn't surprise me. I have been used to it.

In addition, Hindu religious mythology is spread all over Asia, from much before Buddhism.

Ramayana is part of mythology in so many Asian countries, from Sri Lanka to Thailand to Cambodia to Japan to Korea to Indonesia to Vietnam to even Russia!

One would never know what was the real extent of our great civilization. I hope a proper study is carried out about it.

Hinduism existed in bits in Indonesia and one or two other places. Certainly not Russia and I'm doubtful of anything significant in Cambodia Vietnam Japan.

I see you are a fan of Joseph Goebbels.

He would be proud of you for trying. Success is another matter. ;)

whatever. You're too lacking in wit to bother having a troll argument with. Try sticking to incorrect facts so i can ridicule them instead of this boarishness.

all talk from China again.. :rolleyes:

I have the strong feeling that over the last couple of month this forum has been almost taken over by Chinese propaganda agents, even if they are not professionals. There are dozens of threads on this issue and the Chinese posters suck up to the Pakistanis in such an obvious fashion (even in unrelated threads) it is almost funny.

Remember who really came to your aid when tens of thousands of Pakistanis were about to starve to death after the flood. The US and EU send you billions in humanitarian aid, the US flew rescue missions etc.
The US is paying your military bills.

What has China done, except for talking?

I mean if you are so keen on being China's canon-fodder go ahead, but don't kid yourself and think the Chinese want to do anything else but use you.

LMAO!!!! Talk about conspiracy! AHHAHAAH :china:

China is all talk? Since when? China never declared such position for Pakistan until now.

And even now the US and Pakistan are STILL ALLIES against the ongoing "war on terror". the Pakistani government authorizes the presence of US military in their own country. That is their choice.

If you want to hear "all talk" go check out India media and hear the sound tracks they play along with their stories LOL

Hinduism existed in bits in Indonesia and one or two other places. Certainly not Russia and I'm doubtful of anything significant in Cambodia Vietnam Japan.

Read the previous page. Read about Angkor Wat.

Frankly just forget all that you think you know and start afresh.

You are the most ignorant person I have ever seen on forums. On any topic.

TRUE WORLD HISTORY- RAMAYANA

a website calling itself "Ramayana the true would history you never knew about" is really going to be correct. duh

Some Indians here probably false flag because a lot of Pakistani posters are so hostile towards Indians that they won't even consider posts if they come from an Indian.
That is at least the sense that I, as an "outsider" get. It is no excuse but an attempt at an explanation.

But Be that as it may, you must see through that propaganda from the Chinese posters, that was the point I was trying to make.

The same can be said the other way around. Don't be so bias.

And what grounds do you have to call post from Chinese here propaganda? LOL I guess post here from India are also propaganda. :cheesy:

a website calling itself "Ramayana the true would history you never knew about" is really going to be correct. duh

But an "ancient Pakistan" obsessed Madressa graduate tribal would be correct? Duh.

English is not my first, second or third language, my fifth in fact! So I do not claim to have any mastery over it. So whenever I write anything, I go over it to make sure it is understandable. You have written such a long commentary, it would be tragic if nobody understood it!

Please, understand now?

I'm very sorry for you and other members. PDF has a wide tolerance for my broken English, so I can participate in a lot of discussion, but I may be too used to it, this is my problem, I should be more responsible for the tolerance of PDF, I should more careful to modify. Anyway, thank you read my post, I promise to be more patience to modify in later post. very sorry.

Vinod2070, I know your self-esteem is cheaper than your satisfaction from words game. I originally wanted to continue playing the game and you, so we can find where is your lowest line of self-esteem. It is a more interesting game. But I decided to say something of more valuable, listen or not listen, you decide.

I have had a frank attitude to Indian members, because I think we may have a deep misunderstanding, so I always answered all the problems of members of India with patiently and carefully attitude, as long as your attitude also is real. As I said , use objective approachcan allow us to find more common, can better solve the differences. In particular, those differences is not a true story, just because some people misunderstand or even know, but letting our differences. it is not worth it, we certainly will pay more prices for our problem.

Game can not get any real thing, a good example. See the situation in Central and South Asia, too much game feels, it is one of the important reasons for not curb extremism. A game just to take another game, but who concerned about true story? If we did all just for the games, there would be no good future. For example, Vinod2070 too overestimating the role of the game, I am sure, China members and other members will not a good impression on him, not to go agreed to provide his view. I have a good feeling in PDF, so I have higher expectations, this is a good place for the exchange. not just a spread game place. I might expect too high, without any coercion, all free will , I hope to get more value discussion, it certainly allows us to find some real things than just addicted to games.

That is all, may only be a fantasy.

Shall we get back to the Topic please.... Pakistan, China, attacking et all????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom