What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up you idiot..don't take credit away from Taliban..You r good for nothing

and why would india not want to take credit for the amazing thing raw did, breached our defenses

needs a praise, announce and collect your prize

You people give satisfaction to and justify your behaviors to yourselfs by utilizing the straw-man technique. That is all to it and NOTHING more.

There are only a few Pakistani forums and you will never see the uncivilized savage posts that are witnessed and are prevelant on indian sites. There are dozens of indian forums that exhibit the behaviors aforementioned and this is not including the comments by indians on your indian news page relating to Pakistan and common ordinary Pakistanis.

Mentality cannot be changed, it is ingrained in upbrining. The facts must be accepted. Putting a curtain over it and pretending that everyone conducts themselves in a civilized way will lead to NOWHERE.

I beg to disagree. indians have DIRECTLY shown their pleasure for death of human life in Pakistan on this forum and on the net in total. This is the type of people they are.

Look at the comments and I again say shut up, leave us alone.

Hell even some former Mods are trolling. Now stfu and keep your nose out.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3318061 said:
and why would india not want to take credit for the amazing thing raw did, breached our defenses

needs a praise, announce and collect your prize

Who will give the prize ? Pak sar zameen or American Puppet Kabul Mayor Hamid Karzai...Will you please shut up and spurt **** somewhere else ?

My Salam and duas for these brave sons of Muslim Ummah and all in our army,air force and navy . Pakistan zindabad

Sepoy Muhammad Asif

431121_517271081631780_1404659516_n.jpg

Instead of having a solid debate and assessment on this incident and a much required input from professional and military member on this incident, this thread is turned into as usual a troll and rant fest. I just went through pages and pages of fast scrolling to get to any post with some substance. And out of 100 plus pages of this thread, I'd say you those posts could barely make five pages. The rest is garbage. Congratulations you have succeeded.

Sources from within the AFB Minhas saying that 2 AWACS are totally destroyed.

Anybody here hearing the same?

195911_368265466578778_174897370_n.jpg

Everyone plz pray for our brother Capt Tariq Jamal he is seriously injured during an op. got head injuries due to grenade fragments and he is in coma in cmh peshwar...... plz everyone tell urs mother to pray for him... May ALLAH protect him.......

I think I saw the heli that delivered the body of the Shaheed Sepoy to Isl. It was around 8:30 maybe. PAF heli.

May he rest in peace. Shahadat on 27 Ramzan.

Sources from within the AFB Minhas saying that 2 AWACS are totally destroyed.

Anybody here hearing the same?

Doesnt sound possible as the terrorists never made it beyond few hundred meters from rear boundary wall....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom