What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like people assumed the worst after watching the destruction of P3 Orions. This time the attack seemed to have failed completely. According to GEO, explosions were heard initially. Now there is just firing which is dying down. So I guess we can relax now and wait for the cleanup.

THIS IS BECAUSE OPENING OF THE NATO SUPPLIES ....AMERICA HAS STARTED ITS MISSION THROUGH TTP AGAIN...

I am confused.

Why would the TTP who are trained and armed by USA be attacking their masters convoys?

Not agent vinod....The member vinod....He claimed Indians dont watch any Pakistani show at all.... And dont even know the name of any show... Anyway its other topic...

to burst your bubble, someone back in the posts, gave the link for geo tv live feed..

COINCIDENCE THAT ZARDARI is in SAUDI ARABIA once again did he knew about this attack from US friends

The fire is also controlled, no news of the damage

Only Way to stop these kinds of attacks within Pakistan is to authorise Pakistan army to (even in a symbolic terms ) to attack any country who is supporting these terrorists. This will at least create a threshold. These enemies of Islam and Pakistan can only be stopped by cutting them in two. May God the Almighty give our soldiers the strengths to break the necks of these enemies of Islam and Pakistan. Amen

From where are you watching Geo TV....... I thought indians dont like Pakistani TV (as per vinod)

I will tell you a secret...I think he is just using a thing called Computer connected to World Wide Web and watching it through a process called Live Stream.....SssssssHhhhhhh...Dont tell anyone..Ok?

I will tell you a secret...I think he is just using a thing called Computer connected to World Wide Web and watching it through a process called Live Stream.....SssssssHhhhhhh...Dont tell anyone..Ok?

Thanks...... You high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom