What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
they attack on minhas base, i think it north to main complex and geo reporting that there is pedestrian path for local peoples

They were not able to reach to any of the high value targets. Expect the chapter closed soon...

Death to the terrorists!!!

I am afraid sir , that is not the way it will / should go ...

Indeed !

Any more scumbags died.. Please keep updating ONE BY ONE.. gives me the **** **** :) DIE DIE DIE *** ****

They were not able to reach to any of the high value targets. Expect the chapter closed soon...

Death to the terrorists!!!

Not so soon.....another day and we will have another cowardly attack!

From where are you watching Geo TV....... I thought indians dont like Pakistani TV (as per vinod)

Trust me bro.......Indian trolls on this forum can find anything about Pakistan better than RAW or agent Vinod......lol

THIS IS BECAUSE OPENING OF THE NATO SUPPLIES ....AMERICA HAS STARTED ITS MISSION THROUGH TTP AGAIN...
OH COME ON.... YOU WANT TO BE DICTATED BY THE TERRORISTS WHAT THE PAKISTANI STATE CAN AND CAN NOT DO?

NEVER THOUGHT YOU WERE FROM THE SAME STOCK OF PEOPLE WHO JUSTIFY EVERYTHING ON ISLAMISTS BEHALF

Of course, Time to launch another operation against the terrorists...

Just fed up of them - Kill them all :angry:

Why are they even waiting until Eid to be honest ?:angry:

The army can secure Dir , Swat , Buner , South Waziristan and ensure that the militancy is wiped from those areas ( factually speaking ) but cant do the same elsewhere in Tribal belt :hitwall: How come !

Trust me bro.......Indian trolls on this forum can find anything about Pakistan better than RAW or agent Vinod......lol

Not agent vinod....The member vinod....He claimed Indians dont watch any Pakistani show at all.... And dont even know the name of any show... Anyway its other topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom