What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the kicks I guess... other wise I do not see any reason.. Mehran was an inside job, this dont know yet, hope not!

Oh jee, you guys accuse Pakistan of doing similar things. Can you not see your obvious hypocrisy? How do you manage to live with yourself?

as a nation we need to realize that militants of what ever group they are , our enemies
they have no feelings for muslims or PAKISTANIS ,
they have self centered motives

Mate not sure... I made a mistake I think... Weren't the SAABS in Karachi?
saabs are in kamara ,
all four saabs were stationed there

PAF MINHAS AIRBASE / KAMRA AIR BASE UNDER ATTACK: UPDATES

PAF+Minhas+Airbase+Kamra+Air+Base+Under+Attack+Updates+terrorist+jf-17+thunder+fighter+jet.jpg

PAF Minhas Airbase / Kamra Air Base came under attack at around 2:30 AM from 9 to 10 terrorists.

Pakistan Rangers and FC has been ordered to move in to help the security force of the Pakistan Air Force at the air base.

Terrorists are using automatic weapons and hand grenades.

Terrorists have been stopped and security forces are trying to contain the situation and Pakistan Army has been called in to help PAF airbase security force.
Terrorist may be using uniforms of the PAF airbase security, but this remains unconfirmed.
FIA forensic teams has also been dispatched to the airbase to collect the evidence.
Attack is very much similar to Mehran Base Attack.
Terrorists are highly trained, their mission is to destroy high value assets at the Base.

Read more: PAF Minhas Airbase / Kamra Air Base Under Attack: Updates ~ Pakistan Military Review

I see a trend of Pakistani Security Forces getting caught time and time again with their pants down.

First GHQ, then HIT, then Mehran Airbase and now this.

I mean, why are there such major gaps in security?

Yes.... No ordinary terrorist trained to blow himself up is not able to reach this level....Surely someone is training them with highest tactics available.

It is cold war!!!!

Pakistan need to respond ion equal manner.

AWESOME... TAKE FINGERPRINTS... JAIL THEIR FAMILIES TOMORROW... EXECUTE ABOVE 18 and BELOW 65 FAMILY MEMBERS... TRUST ME NO ONE WILL EVER ATTEMPT SUCH A THING EVER AGAIN!

Its time to go Medieval on the TTP.

We need a Pakistani Hitler or Stalin to fight this war.

Its time to take off the white gloves.:butcher:

We seriously have become the laughing stock of the UNIVERSE!

We are fighting a war. If you guys think that these kind of things won't happen, you guys are living in fools paradise. Yes the place has been attacked as many more would be. We have to pull up or chin, stand tall and face it upfront instead of doing chun chun here.

Was there no news that there were some officers involved? I think I heard, my mistake if Im wrong!

Read the news again where you read......then come back....you've been corrected before on other thread so dont act innocent.

Why so oblivious to our own doings. There is no use crying over spilt milk. These are our OWN DOGS gone astray, they need to be put down like mad-dogs, with extreme prejudice!
Sir Calm down!!!
there is no need to be that much excited!!!
all knows who is behind and who is not and who are the puppets and who are the puppet masters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom