What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time to go Medieval on the TTP.

We need a Pakistani Hitler or Stalin to fight this war.

Its time to take off the white gloves.:butcher:

Agree time to get real, GHQ attack, Mehran Base Attack and now Kamra. But still not our War

Saab surveillance planes are attacked

Yara, all conflicting reports coming in. I'm on the phone and they're telling me from Kamra that there is no damage to AC, however, the shitty online news sources are saying something else!

Mercenary and the bharatis will now go into labour after reading this news.

Typical brainless response.

Why would I be unhappy if Pakistani Army is successful in killing these terrorist animals?

It is cold war!!!!

Pakistan need to respond ion equal manner.

And who shall we target?

To me, this looks like some colonel or captain who sympathized with the Taliban, gave them inside plans to attack this facility.

Same thing happened in PNS Mehran Base

Last Week Rehman Malik warned that Terrorists have completed their Recce and will strike on Eid.

Oh you can go to hell why was I even responding to you.. I do not have to act on an Internet forum, for gods sake! :sick:

You and your fellows will have enough time to troll later on.....so get the F off .....

Pakistan should call NATO support. They can send 2-3 helicaptor gunship and flush out every one.

Attacks like this should have been expected after announcing the operation and north waziristan. All such location should have been on high alert. These vermins would want to target the jf-17s. They've all come to die but if they destroy or damage even one fighter aircraft it's mission accomplished for them.

A report sent from inside: Kamra airbase till 15 min ago still under attack by assailants in uniform. Attack ongoing since last 2.5 hrs.

Pathetic Media Reporting,,, Awacs which were given by America was the target of terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom